Krisho: Part 2 - Family

EXO: Mostly Domestic Drabbles

Junmyeon smiled from the kitchen doorway as he watched Yifan crawl around on the ground with a just-able-to-toddle-around 18 month-old Tao. Tao would approach his dad, only for him to screech and giggle and "run" away when Yifan started crawling towards him. It was a beautiful sight. This was the kind of family Junmyeon always wanted. Suddenly, Tao caught sight of his mother, and after babbling something close to "mama", he ran towards him, only to trip and fall onto his face.

Tao lifted his head and giggled. Junmyeon rolled his eyes happily. His son was one of those babies that could fall flat on their face and be totally okay. Yifan quickly scooped him up, giving him little kisses all over his tiny face, making the baby squeal in joy.

God, that was Junmyeon's favorite sound; it made his heart flutter. His thoughts were cut short by a swift peck on the lips by his husband as the older passed Tao onto him. "I'll make lunch, babe," Yifan smiled.

==

"Ahhhbabababa," Yifan made cute noises as he held the spoon of baby food close to Tao's mouth. Eyes wide in curiosity, Tao opened up and accepted the food, giggling when it was, yet again, another spoon full of yummy food.

Another wonderful thing about Tao, Junmyeon thought, he wasn't picky.

Junmyeon's attention strayed to his husband as the man continued to make noises that he never would have made two years ago. Junmyeon smiled. Kids did wonders to a person's personality.

It was always Yifan. He was always the one that would get up at night if Tao cried, kissing Junmyeon and telling him to go back to sleep, that he's got it. When they started talking about adoption, Yifan was nervous. He was worried that he'd be a bad father and do something wrong. But the second he laid eyes on Tao, Junmyeon saw everything change right then and there. Since then, he'd been the most active father Junmyeon had ever seen. He really was a natural.