Sukai - Newlywed

EXO: Mostly Domestic Drabbles

"You want me to what?" Junmyeon blinked at his newlywed husband.

"Carry me through the threshold," Jongin grinned, tugging on the older's sleeve, "come on, hyung! Please~?" He pouted and Junmyeon rolled his eyes.

"Oh so now you want to play the roll of the wife, huh?" the older teased.

Jongin scoffed playfully, "It not like you've ever complained about it! Well," he chuckled, "except for the morning after." He wiggled his eyes suggestively.

Junmyeon blushed and smacked the younger's arm, glancing around at the adjacent apartment doors, "Shh! I don't want our new neighbors to hear about that!"

Jongin laughed out loud, "Oh they'll hear something, alright. No matter what you think, you're not the best at sound control, babe." The older's face flushed scarlet and he set his forehead against the wall, embarrassed. Jongin smiled lovingly at his adorable husband, happy that he was his forever, "Hey, come here." Junmyeon huffed as he turned away from the wall, only to be promptly pulled into a soft, chaste kiss. "I love you," Jongin whispered into the kiss. Junmyeon smiled and pressed a little harder into the kiss.

"I love you, too."

"Now," Jongin whispered, "carry me across the threshold!!"

The older scoffed at not-so-sudden childishness, "Fine, my dearest wife." He cut off Jongin's imminently erted reply as he bent down and swept the younger off his feet. "God you're so heavy," Junmyeon complained as he tried to steady himself without dropping his husband. 

Jongin feigned offence, "Is that something you say to your newlywed husband? I think not!"

Junmyeon stole a kiss on the younger's smug face, "Open the door for me, baby, and then we can start our forever."