Suchen - The Paper

EXO: Mostly Domestic Drabbles

Sighing, Junmyeon spun his locker code so he could get his last books for the day. It wasn’t that he didn’t like school—he was at the top of his class—but sometimes all he wanted to do was lay down and sleep. Suddenly, he fell forward slightly as someone bumped into him from behind.

"Sorry!" a voice came apologically, and as he turned around, all Junmyeon saw was the back of the head of the perpetrator.

Kim Jongdae. A popular kid. Junmyeon rolled his eyes slightly. Even though he was pretty popular himself, there were always a few that wanted to pick on him just because he did well in school and such. Shrugging, Junmyeon grabbed the rest of his books and shut his locker. He wasn't going to let something like that get to him.

However, when he started hearing giggling from several girls as he walked down the hallway, he knew something was off. 

His backpack.

Reaching around, sure enough Junmyeon felt a piece of paper taped to his backpack. His heart beating a little faster out of nervousness, he pulled the paper off and looked at it.

His heart skipped three beats, and his face went red.

"Call me! ♥" it said, with a number below and poorly drawn representation of the perpetrator just next to the message. Blushing profusely, Junmyeon turned in the direction he saw Jongdae walk off. Peeking out from around a corner, a smiling, but also lightly blushing Jongdae. His smile broadening even more, Jongdae made cheesy finger-gun pose and scurried off, leaving a very confused and flustered Junmyeon behind.

==========================================

A/N: Written for Betsy because she basically said she wanted a Suchen AU based off of this post

So I thought why not <3