The First Mission Prt. 1

Operation: 01134 [Haitus]

 

[Leeteuk’s P.O.V]
The night went by quickly and I groggily woke up and found Fate out of her capsule and she was staring at me.
“Good morning Fate.” I said with a yawn and got up from my chair.
“Morning. What am I doing today?”
“Not sure. I have to wait and see what I need to do with you.” I said and walked over to the monitor. “When did you wake up?”
“A while ago.”
“Ok then, go and sit down on that chair over there and I’ll see what the serum did to your body.” I said and she nodded and sat down.
She may be obeying every command she gets but that is only because that collar sends a transmission to her brain to only listen to what she is told. But only the scientists and the boss can give her orders. I turned my attention back to the monitor and noticed that her condition read: stable
It seems that KangIn actually came through for once. Good for you KangIn! I printed out a copy for the boss to take a look at and then escorted her to his office. Luckily he was in his office, and he looked excited to see the experiment he’s waited years to be born.
“So, how is she doing today?”
“Look for yourself.” I said and handed him the paper. Judging by his face, he was very pleased with her results.
“Wonderful! Leeteuk you are amazing you know that?”
“Thank you but KangIn deserves the credit because he created a serum that helped her a lot.”
“So, he finally got something right?”
“Yes sir.”
“Ok, then…I am going to hold a meeting and I am going to show everyone who she is.”
“I am pretty sure the experiments have met her and know about the project.”
“Fine then, I’ll still have the meeting but it will be to talk about a first assignment.”
[Taemin’s P.O.V]
I woke up to the sound of that evil man again and it was about another meeting in the Main Hall. WHY? What could you have to say that could interest me in the least? But I had no time to argue because Yoseob dragged me out of bed and brought me to the Main Hall. There we saw Hye up on the platform next to that evil man and Leeteuk was right there next to her.
“I am sure you all have met this cute child and know about the secret project that some idiots failed to keep quiet. But you didn’t actually get to meet her, Go ahead and introduce yourself.” The evil man said and looked at Hye who just simply nodded and took the microphone and began speaking.
“My name is Fate, you call me by any other name and I will refuse to listen to you.” She said almost in a robotic voice and then gave the microphone back to the evil man.
“Now you know, you will address her as Fate nothing more. One more thing…later tonight a selected few of you along with Fate are going to be given a special task.”
A special task? I wonder what it could be… I looked at Hye and she looked over at me with the same trance-like eyes as before and then turned away.
“That is all; you may all wait in your rooms and wait to see what happens.”  He said and walked away with Hye at his side and Leeteuk following close behind. The rest of us went back to our rooms to wait and see who would be unlucky enough to get picked.
But I secretly hoped I would get picked because I wanted to be with my sister even if it meant listening to a puppet.
As time ticked away, I heard a knock on the door…Yoseob got up and opened the door to reveal Hye with Leeteuk. Leeteuk came inside and said that the three of us along with Donghae and Taeyang are going with Hye on a special mission. He also told us to meet him outside in 5 minutes.
Yoseob, Doojoon and I all looked at Hye while she stood there with an expressionless face.
“Is there a reason you three are staring at me?”
“No reason.” Yoseob said.
“Then stop.”
“Yes ma’am.”
Looks like you’re already taking orders from her. I refuse to no matter what the situation.
“You’re going to have to obey me no matter what.” Was all she said before she walked out of the room.
“This is going to take a while to get used to.” Yoseob said.
“Which one? Having a little girl for a leader or the fact that she’s a mindless puppet?” Doojoon asked.
“Both.”
[Jonghyun’s P.O.V]
“Jonghyun, I am going to have you and Leeteuk go with the children to make sure nothing goes wrong. As part of the assignment, you will pose as Fate’s uncle and Leeteuk will be her doctor.”
“When do we leave?”
“Tonight.”
“So what is the assignment?”
“There is a certain man I want taken out. He has been after my research for years and I heard from a friend of mind that he is hosting a concert tomorrow night and is open to everyone. The task is to distract any witness, body guard and or security and then before the concert…list the kids as musicians so they can have his attention.”
“Is that all?”
“No, when they succeed, ask him if you and Fate could have a word with him in private regarding the concert. Then when he has his guard down…you know what to do.”
“Understood…Fate did you get all that?”
“Yes, sir.”
[Leeteuk’s P.O.V]
“Do you have your orders?” I asked her.
“Just received them.”
“Good, when the others come you let them know what to do ok?”
“Yes, sir.” She responded 
It was time for all of us to head outside where everyone else was waiting. It looks like they were prepared for something that they don’t even know what to do.
“Ok, everyone Fate will tell you what we all need to do.”
“There is going to be a concert tomorrow and it is open to everyone. The task is to distract any witness, body guard and or security and then before the concert…Jonghyun will list us as participants so we can have his attention. As part of the assignment, Jonghyun will pose as my uncle and Leeteuk will be my doctor. When we succeed, Jonghyun will ask him if he and I could have a word with him in private regarding the concert. Then when he has his guard down…I will take him down.”
“And that is when we take the research materials we need from his office and leave before anyone notices that something is wrong.” Jonghyun finished
“Any questions?” I asked
“No!” they all said. 
“Good, now we know where the concert will be so we just need to get prepared on the way and decide how we are going to do this.”
[Taemin’s P.O.V]
We all got inside a black bus that was parked out in front. One by one we each went inside and took our individual seats. As soon as everyone was seated, the bus drove away from the lab. No one said a word to anyone; I guess we were too worried about this assignment.
“Ok everyone, we need to discuss how this is going to go.” Jonghyun said as he got up from his seat and faced us. “I am going to break you guys off into teams… Doojoon and Yoseob, Donghae and Taeyang and last but not least…the sibling pairing.”
At least I get to be partnered with her even though she won’t even look twice at me.
“We are going to find a hotel that is closest to where the concert will be and spend the night there.” Leeteuk said. “Then in the morning we go to the registration table and sign everyone up. So that way by the evening, we don’t have any complications.”
“What are we going to do for the concert?” Donghae asked raising his hand.
“Well, all of you are music-types so you can either sing or play an instrument.” Leeteuk replied.
“So that means…Taeyang on piano while Donghae sings, same goes for Doojoon and Yoseob. Taemin you and Fate may be partners but you are going to do a piano solo and Fate will be the last one to perform.” Jonghyun said.
“Why is that?” I asked.
“Because she can pull everyone who listens to her into another world: Her world, which is what we need to get his attention.” Leeteuk said as he petted her head.
“Then why don’t we just have her perform?” Doojoon asked.
“Because that power of hers doesn’t last long because she isn’t in complete control. So that is why each one of you is going to perform with your hearts so that the audience is captivated until the very end.” Jonghyun and Leeteuk said in unison.
So all we’re doing is being the opening act for her… figures there was something to what that man said. We aren’t even needed here because she could do it all on her own. As time ticked away, we were all getting tired and my eyes were beginning to fall asleep. Just before I closed my eyes, I saw Hye looking at me with the same expressionless eyes and then she walked over to me and sat down. She put her small fingers over my eyes and then slowly brought my eyelids down, causing to sleep but not before I heard something that made me feel very happy.
“Good night Oppa.”
[Leeteuk’s P.O.V]
As I was looking around at all the kids, I saw Taemin and his sister sleeping together.
AWWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE!!! ^_^ I took the blankets that was in the back of the bus and carefully placed it over everyone’s bodies and then I turned off Fate’s collar.
She will still know what’s going on, after all she may be a puppet but she still has Hye’s personality in her subconscious. The collar just stimulates her brain waves to obey orders, when it’s off...she returns to normal.