Locked Up!

Operation: 01134 [Haitus]

 

[Leeteuk’s P.O.V]
“So what happened?” I asked as I came into Doojoon and Yoseob’s room.
“Hye has a weird biohazard symbol on her back!” Taemin said in a panicked voice.
“Let me see.” I said and had Hye turn around for me. Sure enough, there was indeed a biohazard symbol on her back. “Hye it looks like we’re going to send you to another room for the time being.”
“Why?” Hye asked me.
“Because there is something wrong with you and if it’s contagious, you might infect everyone in here.” I said “Taemin let me check your back.”
Taemin turned around and I lifted his shirt and found the same symbol on his back except his was black, not red.
“Taemin, you’re going to have to come with me too.”
[Taemin’s P.O.V]
I followed Hye and Leeteuk into an unknown part of the building and I was worried about what they will do to us. Leeteuk took us inside one of the rooms where the door was black and had the biohazard symbol on it. I’m guessing they have rooms like this in case something like this happens.
[Jonghyun’s P.O.V]
I got a call from Leeteuk saying that the new recruits have the biohazard symbol on their backs. That can only mean one thing…they are more dangerous than the boss actually realizes. I rushed over to the biohazard containment room and saw that they were already locked inside one of the chambers.
“So what do you think this means?” I asked Leeteuk as I closed the door.
“It means that it explains how they were able to use their talents on the first try.” Leeteuk said as he adjusted the monitors.
“So what do we do now?”
“The training is going to become a lot more intense than I wanted it to be.” Leeteuk said as he stopped what he was doing and looked at me.
“I know you don’t want that, so why don’t you let me do the testing from now on?”
“As much as I would like that, I was already assigned to them and so it’s my job to train them myself.” Leeteuk said with hate in his voice.
“Alright then, if you need anything just call ok?” I said as I left the room.
“Sure.” Leeteuk said and turned around to face the monitors again.
[Taemin’s P.O.V]
Hye and I are dangerous? How? We don’t feel anything. Nothing is different about us…except for the fact that we have powers that we didn’t know existed.
I looked at Hye in the other chamber and she didn’t look afraid, not one bit. She looked as if she was in a trance of some kind and she wasn’t aware of anything around her.
Hye then turned her attention to me and her black eyes were now red, as well as her brown hair which turned jet black.
What’s happening to her?
She is just staring at me with dead eyes! It was scary to see my cute sister like that.
I gulped hard and tried to move away. Even though we were in separate chambers, it felt as if she was in the same one as me and I was freaking out.
“Leeteuk help me!” I screamed in fear as a shadow began to creep up on me.
I closed my eyes and waited for the thing to get me but I then began to feel the same sensation as yesterday. My heart began to beat faster and my insides were getting a jolt of energy through them. Then everything started to slow down and the shadowy creature stopped a few inches from my throat.
I moved away from it and the minute I grabbed it, a jolt of electricity went through my hands and it was destroying the creature. Once it disappeared, everything went back to normal and Hye collapsed on the ground.
[Leeteuk’s P.O.V]
I was astonished as to what I saw happen in front of me! It looks likes I was wrong when I said that these two were dangerous. It looks like it’s only the girl that is actually dangerous to everyone here if we can’t control that aggressive state.
I went inside Taemin’s chamber and took him out of there, his hands appeared to be slightly burned from the shock but other than that, he was fine.
“Leeteuk, what’s going to happen to Hye?” Taemin asked as I sat him down on a chair.
“Not sure, I think she’ll need to stay in here and I will need to help control her for a while.” I told him while I went over to one of the monitors and one of the gas tubes connected to Hye’s chamber.
“Will she be okay?”
“Don’t worry; I’ll make sure that she’s okay.” I said with a reassuring voice. “Now, let’s treat your hands.”
[Jonghyun’s P.O.V]
I feel bad for Leeteuk, sure the other scientists don’t have a problem with these kinds of things but he is very sensitive. I went over to KangIn’s office to see if he can help me with Leeteuk, after all KangIn is the only person Leeteuk actually talks to.
I knocked on his door but there was no answer so I decided to leave, but that’s when I noticed the paper on the door which I failed to notice before.
Went to see Leeteuk, won’t be back till later and if you return and you see a sign that says: DO NOT ENTER then that means that I’m busy. *wink*
-KangIn
……….T_T……….
Really! KangIn you are such a ert! Just what does Leeteuk see in you?
“Leeteuk sees a lot of things about me.” I heard the person in question say.
“Can’t you two rent a hotel and do THAT there?” I asked as I faced KangIn.
“Remember, we can’t leave the lab so I am forced to be here and have people eavesdrop on a private matter.” KangIn said in annoyance
“No one said you had to pay attention! And if it bothers you that much then make Leeteuk shut up and don’t make too much noise.”
“I don’t control how loud my lover is and I definitely have no control over the noises my desk makes.” KangIn said as he unlocked his door.
……….>.<………
“FINE! Whatever just try to keep it down!” I yelled
“Is that what you came here to tell me or is there something more?” KangIn asked.
“Right then, it seems that the new experiments are more dangerous than we thought and Leeteuk is upset because he knows that he’ll have to be rougher with the tests.”
“I see. Don’t worry I’ll go talk to him, in the meantime just carry on with your work.” KangIn told me and he went inside.
[Taemin’s P.O.V]
Leeteuk brought me back to my room and told me that I won’t be able to see Hye for a while because she might end up hurting me like she tried to. I nodded showing that I understood what he was trying to tell me and I sat on my bed. Yoseob and Doojoon came over to me and asked about what happened.
-5 minutes later- 
“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Yoseob asked in shock.
“I am.” I said. “Hye tried to hurt me and now she has to be kept under watch.”
“Is she going to be fine?” Doojoon asked.
“Leeteuk said he was going to make sure that she’s fine once she gets out.” I told them.
“That’s good to hear.” Yoseob said with a sigh and plopped on the floor.
But I hope that Leeteuk can take care of her. I know she tried to hurt me but she’s still my sister and on the inside she’s really scared. I was about to go to sleep when I noticed something odd about my bed. There was a dark shadow roaming around it, I tried to ignore it but it got closer to me and soon my body stiffened and my hands started to clench themselves.
It appeared that Yoseob and Dongwoon didn’t notice it despite being so close to the bed. Slowly the shadow moved close to my chest and then wrapped itself tight around my neck. I immediately shot up and grabbed my neck trying to get it off.
[Yoseob’s P.O.V]
I looked over at Taemin and he looked as if he was chocking on something because he was grabbing his neck. I went over and tried to do the hime maneuver but nothing came out and he was still chocking. By this time, he was gasping for air and Doojoon called Leeteuk over quickly.
Leeteuk rushed into the room and ran over to Taemin who was turning pale. Leeteuk immediately picked up Taemin and ran out the door.
    “What do you suppose happened to him?” I asked Doojoon.
“Whatever it was, maybe Leeteuk can help him.” Doojoon replied as he hugged me tightly.
[Leeteuk’s P.O.V]
I ran as fast as I could and took him to the observation room and strapped him down on a bed. I pulled down one of the special x-ray monitors and pulled it over him. I saw that he was being chocked by a shadow type thing…that thing must have followed Taemin to the room and then attacked him.
I took out one of the stun guns on a nearby shelf and tried to stun the thing, I managed to weaken it long enough for me to take it and throw it inside a sealing capsule. Then I put an oxygen mask on Taemin to steady his breathing. His body relaxed a bit and he drifted off to sleep.
Phew! Any second later and he would’ve died. 
I took a chair and sat next to his bed and watched him carefully but just to be sure, I had Minho come in and install special monitors in the room and make sure that nothing unusual was still lurking in the room somewhere.
“I don’t see anything out of the ordinary.” Minho said.
“Thanks, you can go now… I can keep an eye on the monitors.”
“Okay then, if you have any problems with the cameras then just let me know.
“Alright.” I said and returned to watching the monitors and Taemin.
Looks like Taemin is going to be kept under protective watch but I also need to watch his sister so I’m going to need someone else to stay here most of the time.
In any case no matter how you look at it, these two are locked up no matter what and if I’m not careful then I might endanger the lives of everyone here.