Announcement

Operation: 01134 [Haitus]

 

[Taemin’s P.O.V]
I stared at everyone around me and gulped hard, not knowing what to expect. Leeteuk brought me over inside this white chamber and placed these weird things on my legs, arms, chest, and forehead.
“Taemin, these are motion sensors, they’re going to tell how much force you put into them and how much you use them.” Leeteuk explained to me slowly. “Understand?”
I nodded slowly and he walked out of the room to meet up with the others.
“Alright Taemin, all we’re going to do is a few simple tests to see what you can do then you can go back to your room.” KangIn said through the microphone in a soft voice.
I nodded again and on the screen in front of me, there was a countdown timer.
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1
BEGIN!
All of a sudden, these robot-things came out of nowhere and started coming after me all at once. I was able to dodge each one of them thanks to gymnastics….Yeah I was in gymnastics what about it? All the training I did form various sports made me more agile and faster. But the more I dodged, more kept showing up and they were getting faster and faster. Then came LVL 2 and this time they didn’t just come t me...they also had weapons.
I couldn’t fight back so all I could was dodge everything they threw at me. Soon I was getting tired and I was getting weaker. But then something happened to me, my heart began to beat faster and my insides were getting a jolt of energy through them. Then everything started to slow down and the robots seemed to stop what they were doing. I took this chance to destroy the weapons and them.
But as soon as everything stopped, everything returned to normal and I passed out on the floor in the middle of the destroyed robots.
[Leeteuk’s P.O.V]
“Can someone explain to me what just happened?” Junsu asked in shock.
“I think I know.” KangIn started “Something went through that boy’s body and somehow he disappeared but the monitor showed that he was still in the room.”
“Then what about the robots that were suddenly breaking?” Seungho asked.
“It’s possible that little Taemin was doing that.” I said.
“Are you telling me that THAT kid unleashed his full potential on the first try and without even trying?!” Junsu yelled
“Exactly.” KangIn said with a smirk and I turned my attention to a sleeping Taemin. If what KangIn said was true then, this kid is going to be very special indeed. No wonder the boss wanted him because he saw something in this kid that would prove useful. 
I went downstairs with KangIn and picked up Taemin while he picked up the robots and gave them to Junsu for repairs. KangIn came with me as I took him to one of the med rooms.
“KangIn what do you think of Taemin?”
“Depends, what do you think of him?” KangIn asked.
“Well, from what we just saw, I can tell that he’s a very special kid.”
“Same here. But we can’t be too sure yet, we don’t know if the same thing will happen next time.” KangIn said as he opened the door to one of the Child Care Rooms.
“You’re right and besides we still have his sister to test tomorrow. Are you going to be with me tomorrow or do you have another kid to test?” I asked while I set Taemin down on one of the beds and attached an Ivy to his arm.
“I don’t have anything to do tomorrow so I guess I’ll be here when she gets tested.”
“Ok then.” At least he’ll be here with me in case I need someone to help me calm down his sister in case she gets scared.
Once I was done putting the healing medicine in the pouch, KangIn and walked with me to Doojoon and Yoseob’s room to talk to Taemin’s sister. He opened the door and when we looked inside we found Doojoon and a pale looking Yoseob happily talking to the girl but stopped once they saw us.
“Little girl, remember me?” I asked as I got closer to her.
She nodded her head shyly almost afraid.
“Don’t worry I won’t hurt you and neither will KangIn” I said pointing to him next to me. “We’re here to tell you that we’ll be testing you tomorrow and that your brother is resting peacefully, I’ll bring him back later when he wakes up ok?”
Again she nodded but this time she wasn’t afraid. I smiled at her and then went over to Yoseob who looked confused and disoriented.
[Jonghyun’s P.O.V]
I went over to my office and reviewed the tapes from recent testing’s that have been done. Although there was only one because some of the kids were still asleep and the others didn’t need to be tested yet. I looked at one in particular it was labeled: 10-17
I clicked it and saw something very interesting. I quickly copied the tape and ran out of the office and made my way to the boss’s office to show him what I found. But he decided to take a day off and so I had no choice but to go back to my office and put the tape away. 
Bu before I did that, I watched the rest of the video and tried to see what happened. But I never found anything strange except that the video suddenly stopped working for a few minutes. When the video was working again, the child collapsed on the floor and the robots were destroyed.
Interesting!
[Taemin’s P.O.V]
Where am I? What happened? My does my body hurt? And why can’t I move my arms? I weakly opened my eyes and saw that I was in a room like the one back at the hospital mom and dad used to take me to. I looked over at my arm and saw that I was hooked up to an Ivy and beyond that was Yoseob on the other bed. I struggled to move my body to a sting position, my body ached all over and I ended up going down again.
“You shouldn’t be moving around like that.” I heard Yoseob say.
“What’s wrong with me?”
“You’re experiencing some side effects form activating your powers.” Yoseob said weakly.
“Powers?”
“Yeah, we all have it, except it takes a while for it to appear but it seems that you activated yours on the first try.” Yoseob said sitting up on his bed. “That will make the testing a lot easier except for the part of having to figure out how to activate it again.”
I activated some random power that did this to my body? How is that possible? I never even knew I had powers to begin with, but maybe mom and dad did and that’s why they had me focus on other things.
“What about you?” I asked.
“What about me?” he asked.
“Did you activate your powers yet?”
“I think I did but I don’t know what it is because whenever I’m in testing, I always seem to be able to knock out the doctors after I was done with my panic attack.” Yoseob said staring at his fingers.
“Oh, ok then.”
“Do you know that tomorrow is your sister’s turn to get tested?”
“Now I do.”
I turned the other direction and stared at the door until I fell asleep. I just don’t want to think about anything. Even if it’s for a little while, let me escape reality.
[Leeteuk’s P.O.V]
KangIn took me to his office and I thought it was to talk about something important but he had other ideas in mind. When I came inside, KangIn locked the door and wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder.
“So is this why you wanted me to come in here?” I asked as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.
“Maybe.” He said teasingly and tried to kiss me.
“Ah ah ah. No kiss from me today.” I said and moved my head away.
“And why is that?” he asked, getting closer.
“Because you ignored me all day today and now you want my attention?” I said with a pout.
“You should know that there are certain days where I want you and others where I need to be serious.” KangIn replied.
“Aish you’re such a work-a-holic.” I whined.
“But you still love me and don’t even think about denying it or I’ll be forced to take you right here.” KangIn said almost as a promise than a threat.
“No I do and you will always be mine.” I said.
“Now that’s what I like to hear.” KangIn said and kissed me softly. I missed this a lot. Before, when KangIn was helping me at the hospital we would always have moments like this and nothing could stop us. But lately we’ve been too wrapped in our work to have time for each other. These stupid tests always get in the way! If I have time, he doesn’t, and when he has time, I don’t. So we try to be at the same place and not have too many things to do.
KangIn was the first to pull away and that made me upset.
“What’s the matter?”
“Do you have to go now?” I asked.
“No, I just needed to pull away before I did anything too hasty.” 
“And what would that be?” I asked.
“I would rather show you.” KangIn said softly in my ear
“Wha----“but before I could say anything else, KangIn attacked my lips hungrily and he ran his fingers up my shirt, tracing lines along my chest until he found my s. He started flicking my left and used his free hand to my shirt. He removed his lips form mine and started my neck leaving hickeys along my neck trailing down my collar bone. I moaned a little at his touch and I could feel him smirking.
Do you like what I’m doing? KangIn asked in his mind.
Mmmmmm KangIn please stop.
Why? Don’t you like it?
I do it’s just that what if someone comes in and sees us?
I locked the door, so don’t worry
But they can still hear us!
Why don’t you just stay quiet for a while?
Wait wait what are you aaaaahhhhhh
[Jonghyun’s P.O.V]
As I was walking down the hall, I could hear and screaming form one of the rooms. When I looked at the sign on the door, I immediately sighed and banged on the door.
“YAH! KangIn stop doing that! There are kids sleeping remember?”
“If I remember correctly, there are no kids on this side of the lab right?” KangIn asked on the other side.
“It doesn’t matter! It’s just sick listening to do things to Leeteuk.” I yelled.
“Oh like your one to talk!”
“What does that mean?” I yelled.
“I mean you do the same thing to Minho whenever you two are done for the day.” KangIn said.
>:( “Fine just try not to destroy anything.”
“It’s my office so I can do what I want.”
I didn’t want to argue any further with KangIn because I knew I wasn’t going win no matter what I tried. So I just walked away but I could still hear Leeteuk and KangIn along with the echoes of his desk hitting the wall. 
[Taemin’s P.O.V]
I woke up and found Hye sitting next to my bed fast asleep. I got up slowly so I wouldn’t put strain on my body and sat down, I softly ran my fingers through her hair and that caused her to wake up. Her sleepy eyes looking at me and a smile spreading across her face.
“How are you oppa?” she asked with a yawn.
“I’m feeling better. When did you get here?”
“A while ago. Doojoon oppa brought me here to see you since he was coming to visit Yoseob oppa who isn’t feeling well.” Hye said as she pointed to the bed on the other side of mine.
“Ok then.”
“Oppa what’s wrong?”
“Hmmm?”
“What are you thinking about?”
“Just about what Yoseob told me before I went to sleep.”
“What was it about?”
“About me and my powers.”
“You have powers oppa?” Hye asked eagerly.
“Yeah, and I think you do too.”
“Really?!” Hye asked
“Yes, really.”
Hye became extremely happy and she started jumping all over the place. Honestly even though she acts older than she really is…she still has moments where she acts like a kid again. I felt movement on the other side of the room and saw Yoseob and Doojoon looking at us weirdly. I smiled nervously and mouthed ‘I’m sorry for waking you up.’ Yoseob mouthed back ‘it’s okay, actually it’s better that she’s happy.’
Yoseob was right! It’s better that Hye is happy instead of sad and afraid all the time.
[Leeteuk’s P.O.V]
Once KangIn and I were finished doing whatever it is he wants to call it, we returned to our normal routines. I went to check on Taemin in the infirmary and all I found was a little girl having what looked like a fight with an imaginary friend.
…………………………………………………..
SILENCE
This is awkward! And to think this innocent child could possibly have killer instincts somewhere in her blood. I could’ve spoken up but I could see that they were having fun, so I closed the door and walked away. I could always check on them later. I was about to go to my office when I heard the boss over the loud speaker….
 “Attention all scientists, researchers, doctors and experiments! Report to the main hall right away. I have something important I need to discuss with ALL of you.”
The main hall?