What is going on??

Operation: 01134 [Haitus]

 

[Taemin’s P.O.V]
I woke up and found myself in a blue room with cameras everywhere and my body tied to the bed. I struggled to move but the ropes kept me bound to the bed, I sighed in defeat and just looked around the room trying to see if I recognized anything. There was nothing similar about this room at all and when I looked to my right, I saw Leeteuk sitting down on a chair, sleeping.
“Leeteuk? Leeteuk? Are you awake?” I called a little loud but not loud enough that it disturbed him.
“Hmm?” he mumbled as he opened his eyes and looked at me. “Oh, Taemin you’re awake.”
“Yeah, what happened to me?” I asked him.
“You were being attacked by a shadow creature that separated himself from his original body before you killed it.” Leeteuk said as he came over and untied me.
“Oh! Where is Hye? Is she okay?” I asked as I shot up from the bed.
“Don’t worry; she’s sleeping in the room you were in before. For now she is going to be kept under observation to see what we can do to control her.” Leeteuk said as he my cheek.
“Alright then, can I go see her?”
“I’m afraid not, right now she isn’t stable and if you’re not careful then you might get hurt.” Leeteuk said.
“Later?”
“Sure.” Leeteuk said as he returned to the monitors. “Taemin, I’ll be leaving in a few minutes to check on her in the meantime you will stay here with one of the other scientists who will watch over you in case another shadow comes.”
“Okay then.”
[Jonghyun’s P.O.V]
“Hey, I heard the new girl is going to become the special experiment.” I heard a voice say.
“Seriously?!”
“Yeah! I heard that she has some crazy power that fits what is needed to do it.”
“So when are we getting started?”
“Well, right now she is unstable and so the boss wants to wait until she is somewhat controllable.”
“That makes sense.”
That little girl is going become a part of Project F.A.T.E? No way! Although I wonder why it’s even called F.A.T.E in the first place, it should be called Project F.E.A.R. That actually makes more sense since it’s an unstoppable weapon of mass destruction that can be used for evil only; there is nothing good about it.
[Leeteuk’s P.O.V]
Soon it was time for me to leave but before I left, I called Jonghyun over to look after him. As soon as I left, I went over to see the other scientists for an important meeting concerning Project F.A.T.E. I felt bad for lying to Taemin about what’s going to happen to his sister but what am I supposed to tell him?
‘Oh hey Taemin! Your sister is going to be part of a dangerous experiment.’
Yeah right, he would freak out and then try to bust her out and then get himself killed.
I opened the door and went inside this dark room where one light illuminated the room and in the middle was an unconscious Hye with a collar on her and the scientists crowding around her. The collar was meant to stabilize her so she wouldn’t attack anyone with her power.
“So this is the girl?” Hangen asked as he looked at her.
“I guess so.” Junsu said unsure of himself.
“What do we do now?” KangIn asked.
“Well, first we should lock her up for the time being.” G-Dragon pointed out.
“In what?” Junsu asked. “Any normal cell would be destroyed if she tried.” Junsu said.
“DUH! A special containment unit that can hold any powerful energy.” HeeChul said mockingly.
>.< “Stop being mean to me!” Junsu whined. 
“BOTH OF YOU STOP IT!”  I yelled and smacked them both.
“OW! MEANIE!!” HeeChul said and stuck his tongue out.
“And who is acting childish?” I pointed out.
“Shut up!” He yelled and walked away.
…LATER…
I returned to check on Taemin and found that he was already brought back to his room. I’m pretty sure he is going to ask if he can see his sister but little does he know is that she was taken to the other side of the lab. I went over to his room and sure enough he ran up to me with big eyes asking about her.
“Can I see Hye now?” he pleaded.
“No, she isn’t feeling well and the other doctors agreed that she can’t have visitors.” I told him.
“Well then how about tomorrow?”
“I don’t know, I’ll see what I can do.”
“Ok then.” Was all he said before he walked back to Doojoon and Yoseob.
[Jonghyun’s P.O.V]
I got a message from the boss, talking about gathering the necessary experiments as well as the new one and bring them to see him. Apparently it was for a special test he would like assign them. I did what he asked and rounded all the experiments I thought were able to handle almost anything and brought them to his office.
“Now children, this is a special test I would like to give you to see what you are made of. I am going to assign each one a partner and your goal is to get to the goal and you and your partner CAN work together. But I don’t think all will make it, only one person will.” He said. “Does everyone understand?”
“Yes sir!” the children responded.
“One more thing, there will be obstacles that will try to stop you….one in particular will be hard to handle…now good luck.”
The boss pressed a button and a secret door and all the children walked through it and came upon a maze.
“Ok the partners are: Doojoon + Yoseob, Junhyung + Hyunseung, Ki Kwang + Dongwoon, Ryeowook + Yesung, Seungri + Taeyang, Sungmin + Kyuhyun, and last but not least… Taemin + Donghae.”
[Taemin’s P.O.V]
I found the boy who was used as a demonstration and saw that he was ok. He walked over to me and we all waited for the signal to get started.
5…4…3…2…1
“BEGIN!”  I heard the evil man say and we all took off in all directions. 
Donghae and I were holding hands so we wouldn’t get lost and the minute we turned right, we came upon the same test robots as before only they were A LOT bigger than before.
“Taemin, I’m going to need you to listen carefully at what I’m going to tell you. On the count of three I want you to distract it while I try to attack it. Ready?”
“I’m not sure.”
“Too bad. One, two, THREE! GO!” he yelled and I was forced to get the robots attention but it wasn’t working, it appeared to know what was going on and he went after Donghae. I ran after him, grabbed Donghae’s hand and within an instant, time slowed down.
“How did? Did you do that?” Donghae asked.
“Yeah, and it doesn’t last long because I don’t have complete control.”
“Ok, then I’ll use this opportunity to show why I’m in this place.” Donghae said and stepped away from me. Soon his hand began to burn up and his shadow changed to the form of a dragon. “As you can see, I’m an untrained fire user. How long before time returns to normal?”
“I think now.” I said and sure enough, time returned and the robot charged at us while Donghae charged at him.
[Unknown P.O.V]
“Now my dear child, the first two should be heading around your corner in a few minutes and I want you to show me what you can do.”
“Yes, sir.”
“Good. Good, don’t disappoint me.”
“I won’t. I am in complete control.”
“Alright, I leave the rest to you.”
The other children are unaware of the danger that awaits them before they even make it halfway. They assume that it’s a simple test but it’s an entirely different test that isn’t for them.
[Jonghyun’s P.O.V]
 
I stayed and watched the test take place from my office seeing as how I have authorization to do so. My eyes were glued to the screen the whole time and I was amazed, these kids were doing fine it being their first ever test. Then my eyes were fixated at one screen in particular….in camera 10 was a person in black with a mask on fighting with the Seungri-Taeyang pairing. And I know I’ve never seen this person before because this was a kid about 18 in jet black hair using abilities I’ve never seen.
But then I remembered what happened to Taemin when his sister nearly killed him.
Is it her? There is no way! I don’t remember her being a full grown teenager in less than 12 hours…unless…OH NO! Please tell me they didn’t!
I called Leeteuk as soon as possible and impatiently waited for him to pick up.
[Leeteuk’s P.O.V]
As I entered my office, I heard my phone ringing and when I picked it up, I was greeted with Jonghyun yelling at me.
“LEETEUK!! DID THEY ALREADY GO THROUGH WITH THE PROJECT??”
“No why?”
“Well, I’m looking at the test performances from the kids and I see this teenage kid with black hair and she has powers that I only saw little Hye use.”
“Jonghyun….”
“WHAT?”
“It’s possible that her powers are more unstable than we thought and she managed to speed up the aging process.”
“JUST WHAT IS GOING ON??”