01134

Operation: 01134 [Haitus]

 

[Taemin’s P.O.V]

My sister and I weren’t exactly the most perfect children but we did our best to make our parents proud of us. Song Hye Gun exceeded in musical arts and so did I, but I was excellent in sports. We would come home with medals, certificates, or trophies and show our parents who would cheer with glee. Nothing could be any more perfect than this…..

[L’s P.O.V]

After all the trainees went to “sleep” only Onew and I were left. We were the only ones who made it through training and never flinched. As I went inside the boss’s office, I noticed that there were guards everywhere and that it was very quiet….better be extra careful. The guards let me pass through and the room was dark and ominous, I got freaked out for a second but regained my composer.

I looked at the boss and he motioned for me to sit down. I didn’t hesitate and did what I was asked.

“Ok let me get to the point…All our trainees are dying, we need more recruits. The scientists are getting very agitated because the experiments keep failing! The bodies are too weak and can’t handle what is given to them.”

“So where do I come in?” I asked.

“I had my eye on 2 people in particular and I need you to bring them here undetected. Since you are our best, we are counting on you to not fail! DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO BRING THEM HERE! Do I make myself clear?”

“SIR!” I said with determination on my face and excitement for my 1st official assignment.

[Taemin’s P.O.V]

After I put Hye to bed, I brushed my teeth and went into my room. I looked outside my window and smiled. Another night, life is good, my baby sister is healthy and safe and my parents always watch over us. After I set my alarm clock, I hopped into bed and fell asleep rather quickly….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………..CRASH!!

“WHAT THE HELL?!” I shot up from my bed and quietly got out of bed…I tiptoed downstairs where I found a strange man in black walking around the living room. I quickly hid myself so he wouldn’t see me, but then she came downstairs.

“Oppa, what’s going on?” Hye said rubbing her eyes and looking ahead at the man. “Wait your not my oppa who are you?” She said with fear in her voice.

[L’s P.O.V]

I stared at the little girl with confusion until something occurred to me. Her pale skin, long brown hair and big black eyes were the same as the little girl in the folder the boss gave me. “You!” I said and went after her. She started running from me but she wasn’t very quick so it wasn’t much of a challenge. She struggled in my grip and it was very amusing to watch, I was about to leave when someone yelled at me. I turned around to see a boy about 8 glaring at me; he looked just like the girl only his hair was light brown almost red.

“PUT HER DOWN!”

“No can do little man.” I said

“Fine then, have it your way.” He said and lunged after me. I smirked at his attempt to attack me because as soon as I put his sister in between us, he stopped instantly.

“What’s the matter? Can’t fight me?” I

“How about explaining what you’re doing here and what you want with my sister.”

“Sorry not allowed to do that.”

“Why?”

“It’s none of your business.”

[Jonghyun’s P.O.V]

I looked at the files of the 2 new would-be recruits if L completed his mission.

Name: Lee Taemin

Age: 8

Specialty: sports, music

Status: Healthy, smart, strong,

 

 

Name: Song Hye Gun

Age: 5

Specialty: music

Status: Healthy, smart,

 

And that was all there was to these kids but they looks interesting, maybe they will actually last. I closed the folders and leaned in my chair, I sighed heavily…2 more kids coming into a world where no one can help them with anything. I wonder what will happen to them after the training is over. So many innocent lives have been lost; these scientists don’t worry about their well-being.

[Taemin’s P.O.V]

I woke up in a white room, tied up to a chair and my mouth was taped shut. I could hear Hye waking up next to me and I looked at her, luckily she was ok and she wasn’t hurt in any way. I tried to untie myself when I heard a voice coming out of nowhere.

“There is no way you are getting out of that, so I wouldn’t even bother trying. In case you may be wondering, you are in a top secret laboratory outside the city. You 2 are our newest recruits for our experiments to create the perfect human-weapons.”

My eyes went wide! Human-weapon? This can’t be real! This is crazy, no one in their right minds would ever think of that. I struggled to get out with the intent of escaping no matter what.

“Oh dear, it seems you still don’t get it, looks like I’ll have to send reinforcements…L can you come in here and contain this insolent boy.” Within moments, a boy came inside with his hands behind his back and a smirk on his face. He didn’t go over to me; instead he went over to my sister and stared at her with the look of a monster. He turned his attention back to me and smiled….

”YOU!” I said breaking free and taking the tape off my mouth. “Leave her alone!”

“Sorry, but this is an order.” He said and tazered her, making me angry and lunging after him only to feel an electric charge go through my body and I knocked out…. I felt something warm around me and it didn’t feel like a blanket or my sister, it felt almost like water, I weakly opened my eyes and barely saw where I was. Where am I? What is this? What am I doing in here? I tried to look around but something was holding me back. I looked ahead of me and saw my sister in what looked like a capsule and she was still unconscious.

“I see you’re awake, that’s good! At least I know that we didn’t kill you right away.” I heard the older man say outside the capsule. “I’m going to let you out now, try not to resist and maybe we won’t have a problem and your little sister won’t get hurt.” He said with a smile that read “Do as I say or else!” I weakly nodded my head and he opened the capsule, I fell on the floor and I struggled to get up but I managed to get up on my feet and glared at him.

[Jonghyun’s P.O.V]

I walked around the lab, occasionally checking up on the children. I would hear screams, groans, resists, a zapping sound, crying, and sometimes pleading their tormentors to get them out and leave them alone. Of course the reactions would be the same; the other scientists would laugh and tell them the same thing “Even if we could, we can’t allow you to leave this place.” The only children who don’t resist the testing anymore are Doojoon, Junhyung, and Hyunseung. They are one of the bravest and strongest kids I have ever seen! But Yoseob, Ki Kwang and Dongwoon are still afraid and sometimes break down either after or before the testing begins. Yoseob is the weakest one of all 6 because he is still very fragile and there is only so much he can take before he does something stupid.

[L’s P.O.V]

Man that kid was annoying and reckless! I wonder what the boss could want with that brat. Then again, he did put up a good fight against me despite the height difference; with a little more training…he could actually beat me! I smirked at the thought; yeah right a kid beating one of the best? No way! I walked over to the testing area where I found that other kid Yoseob crying again….That kid cries a lot! More than anyone else here, it’s so pitiful and pathetic that every time I see him, I have the urge to just beat him to a pulp and no one would care. He wouldn’t even dare to lift a finger against me, but I manage to keep cool and just let him do whatever he wants. As I was walking out of the room, I saw professor Jonghyun heading towards that brat Yoseob; it’s probably his turn to test that kid.

I don’t understand why he was picked in the 1st place! It doesn’t look like there is anything special about him at all, except his ability to render everyone unconscious after an aggressive tantrum. Pretty impressive, now if he were to use it during his tests then maybe it won’t be as bad as he thinks it is.

[Taemin’s P.O.V]

“Now from now on you will be known as experiment number 01134 your sister will be called experiment number 31773, do you understand this boy?” The man asked me and I had no choice but to nod. “Good, now I hope that you will cooperate with us and maybe just maybe you and your sister will be fine, got it?”

“Yes, I understand perfectly clear.” I said looking down at the floor and a tear escaped my eyes, I don’t think he noticed which was good because I don’t someone like him seeing me like this. I heard the other capsule my sister was in and my head snapped up to look at her frail body, she opened her eyes and as soon as she saw me… she ran up to me and started crying, she would only do this when she was VERY scared.

“01134 and 31773, be prepared because tomorrow is your first day of your physicals so I suggest you get to your rooms. Let me get one of your scientists to show you the way…… Leeteuk we have new subjects can you come into testing area # 437 and them to their rooms?” he said into an intercom and soon enough an older man with gold-brown hair came inside wearing a white lab coat and approached us. He stared at me and with a warm smile he extended his hand to me and without hesitation, I took it and he lead us outside. Hye and I looked around and saw a lot of other kids being tested in ways you could never imagine and soon enough we came upon a door with the number 201 on it.

“Now you will be sharing this room with 2 other kids and don’t worry they won’t hurt you! They haven’t been affected by the testing yet.” He said calmly “By the way my name is professor Leeteuk. What’s yours?”

“T-Taemin and she’s Song Hye gun.” I said a little nervous and within moments we stepped inside the room and found 2 boys one with dark brown hair and the other with black spiky hair.

“Doojoon, Yoseob you have 2 new roommates.” The boys shot up and the one with the spiky hair spoke up

“My name is Doojoon; the one on the bed with fear in his eyes is Yoseob, nice to meet you.”

“H-hi I’m Taemin and this is my scared sister Song Hye Gun.” I said and as of today, Hye and I are no longer a part of the outside world. We now belong to a scary world where we are tested like animals and no one can help us…

* well this is the first chapter. just a little introduction as to what happened before Taemin escaped. Hoped you like it XD and look forward to more chapters. Let me know what you tought in the comment box below. <3