25//2

25 Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next time, you are brunette and you do

 

In this lifetime, my second life with you, we were both idols. You, from a world famous girl group and I, from a world famous boy group. I'd rather not say because at this point it doesn't really matter, but we were both very big. When both of our groups were active, they called those 7 years "The Golden Age". It was iconic, legendary even. But that's not what matters right now. What matters in this lifetime is us. The first time I saw you in this life was on tv, your debut. You looked completely different than the last life. This time you are not shy and naive. You are charismatic and your eyes were full of passion. And you are brunette. Our groups both debut around the same time period, so our agencies both thought it was a great idea setting us up. Not to date, because that kind of stuff was forbidden due to our contracts. They did, however, make us collaborate with each other and I thank the lord still for that collaboration. The first time I saw you in real life was our first practice. It was at your company building so it was pretty huge. I remember it the ''first but technically second" meeting. Our groups were both lined up in front of each other and we introduced ourselves one by one.

"Hey, my name is Ahn Sohee and i'm the youngest. Nice to meet you." Your voice was so soft.

I found that i had been holding my breath as you spoke.

Our choreographers partnered us up with each other and I thanked the lord even more than i already did for that.  The first dance we learned was provocative at the time for idols like us. My hands ended up at your waist most of the time and my face in your hair. I felt you breathe against my skin on my neck so many times, it became normal, sort of. Even though it felt normal, my heart still beat a little faster and i felt some werid tingly feelings in my stomach. At one point, we stopped in front of each other, not looking, and my hands ended up at your hips rather than your waist. I realized what happened and i snatched my hands away.

"Sorry about that." I apologized, trying not to look at you. But it didn't work because as soon as i heard your panting, i looked straight in your eyes.

I found that you were already staring at me and your breathing had become slower, calmer. I could see a small smile playing at your lips.

"It's alright." You said and suddenly everything was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter