25//3

25 Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

after a while, i give up trying to guess if the color of your hair means anything

 

The third lifetime had me going absolutely crazy. Happy, you were in it but crazy and angry because of how it ended.

In the third lifetime, your hair was black, which led me to believe you had been pure and all innocent but you weren't. In all ways, i guess. In this lifetime, i was 17 and so were you. Both of us in the senior year of high school and when I met you, you had already created quite a reputation for yourself. A promiscuous reputation. Although your hair was black, your skin was clear and as white as snow and you dressed so conservative, you had been the complete opposite of that. I still loved you though and when I told my friends that I was "in like" with you, but their reaction was definitely not expected. I had heard some gasp so loud, saying "oh god, not her" and my best friend even said "anyone but her, dude". I asked why, of course, and that's when they told me. They defined you as a  and i was appalled because, you? a ? No way. Then the next day at school, i heard all about it. It was like after my friends told me, my ears suddenly became open to every rumor about you that there possibly was.

"She slept with my boyfriend! He cheated on me with her!' A girl said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter