25//1

25 Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

the first time i remember you, you are blonde and you don't love me back.

 

I'd like to call this my first life because all of the other lives i've lived seem so meaningless and dead as opposed to this one. Why? Because in this life, I met you for the first time. I remember it like it was yesterday, probably because it was such a great yet weird day. I was sitting outside in the patio of Paddy's, a local cafe, when you suddenly came up to me and told me that "it's been absolutely forever since we last saw each other" and at first I was so confused, because I didn't remember you at all. Maybe it was that car accident i got into right after high school graduation.

"I haven't seen you since high school." you said to me as if it had been the longest time, but in reality it was only 4 years ago.

I only nodded, telling you the same thing, even though i had no recollection of ever being friends with you at all, but hey, i'm not complaining. I told you that I hadn't been able to recognize you. You said that maybe it was because your hair was different.

"I dyed it right after graduation. It was a really big change. You probably don't remember but I had long, plain brown hair back in high school. Way different t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter