SHE'S BACK

RIDE OR DIE (COUP D'ETAT SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Bring them here unharmed. I want more guards in the perimeter." Jiyong said, running his hands through his hair. It's been three days since Yoona left and it did no good to him nor the whole gang. 

 

He was speaking with Seung Yoon, who found three loitering JYP members inside YG. The young YG member said that they were asking for the leader, and that was all they gave away. 

 

"Boss, leaving them unharmed might be an instruction too late. The twins already got their piece."

 

G-Dragon cursed under his breath. "Let those two idiots know that I'm assigning them to Crayon duties for the rest of the month. Make sure that all of those who are still there know not to harm anyone found in YG territory. Keep me updated." He hung up. He threw his phone on the bed in frustration.

 

"Rough day?" Jiyong looked up to see his Tablo hyung leaning against the doorframe. 

 

"Three JYP youngsters were found back at home." He explained. "They were asking to talk to me. Any leads with Sunye?"

 

"Tae Yang just checked in. He said he found something interesting, Sunye was clutching a paper in her hand when she was killed." Tablo reported. 

 

G-Dragon nodded. "I'll be out in a few."

 

Tablo did not acknowledge the dismissal. "Everything okay with YoonA? I haven't seen her much."

 

Jiyong hesitated, but what the hell. Tablo and his wife are as happy as it can get and Haru is a proof to that statement. If he's to tell someone, might as well be Tablo. "She suggested... Something I did not agree with. I got mad. I... In a nutshell, I was an . I might have insinuated that she did not belong here.. and that she should get on with the task I gave them not too kindly."

 

Tablo grimaced. "You're right, you were an . What did you do then?"

 

"What could I do?! I asked her not to leave but..."

 

"When was that?" Tablo crossed his arms. Their leader is not really that insensitive, is he?

 

"Three days ago.." Jiyong muttered.

 

"Woah.." Tablo raised his hands in defeat. "Don't be mad, man alright? You're as great as protecting our gang and territory but you're also dumb as when it comes to girls."

 

"Hyung!"

 

"It's true. I know Yoona's one of them bad girls and all that. But she's still a girl. Girls like to be approached. For all you know she's waiting for an apology and some cuddling from you, y'know?"

 

"I don't cuddle." GD said indignantly. 

 

Tablo chuckled. "Uh huh, right."

 

******

The dining room was packed again, the three girls-- Bom, Minzy & Dara, were sitting at the farthest, glaring at their leader with mutual hate. The girls have yet to hear from Yoona, and they were itching for something, just any something about their mission. 

 

Seungri, TOP, Teddy & Daesung were huddled together, pointing at weapon blueprints, discussing how to distribute their armor. 

 

G-Dragon lowered himself to the centre seat, and with a sigh, closed his eyes until no whispering was heard from the others. When he opened his eyes, they were all attentively waiting for his words. 

 

He looked at his right, where his friend Taeyang was sitted. "What did you find out about Sunye?"

 

"She was killed. was stitched to stick together. But everywhere else was clean." Minzy looked sick at the mental image. "She was holding a piece of paper on one hand." Taeyang said. He brought out a paper wrapped in a ziploc. "It's an invitation. Invitation to rejoin JYP. I would assume every member of JYP, estranged or active received one."

 

Jiyong stared at the paper. Something else on the paper caught his eye. "Is that--?"

 

"Sunye's blood. Yes. It was used to write a message.." Young Bae flipped the paper and the message became clear to their leader. "Sunye came to warn us."

 

"Really? Maybe she's on her way to meet with JYP." Se7en asked.

 

With permission from GD, Taeyang threw the paper in their hyung's direction. 

 

Dara looked over her shoulder to see the message. *TRAITORS DESERVE TO DIE* 

 

Her eyes darkened and she muttered, "ing bastards."

 

"Now, now Dara noona. Calm down. We'll get our piece of revenge." G-Dragon said. His eyes darker than Dara's. It frightens the youngsters present in the room. He put his hands together on the table and looked at his gang. "They've been killing our own for sometime now. I want all of you to be careful, work on a buddy system, I don't care. Just be damn careful. We can't afford to lose to them anymore."

 

"That's it?" asked Daesung. "We're only going on defense?"

 

"Not quite. Let's not be hasty like those monkey brains. It would be more fun to strike when they least expect it." He smirked. 

 

They continued to discuss tactics, weapons and territories. Their SM allies had to be warned soon, but Taeyang would take care of it. G-Dragon's mind was not in the discussion as much as it had been when they started the meeting. He was longing for Yoona. During previous meetings, he would just stare at the girl, be amused by her facial expressions to keep himself entertained. Until he can devour her in their bedroom or on the dining table after their subordinates are gone. But now he screwed up. And he needs to make it right for his sanity's sake. 

 

He noticed the three girls slipping away and called their attention before they were out of sight.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter