MESSED UP

RIDE OR DIE (COUP D'ETAT SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

G-Dragon jumped and sat at the island counter as he caught the can of beer from his best friend, Dong Young Bae. He was barely paying attention to Young Bae as he looked at the living room where Yoona and Yuri are. Yoona was holding her sister’s baby, Myung-Ki, cooing and making aegyo noises at the two-month old baby

“So, how is she?” YB asked, catching the attention of Jiyong again. GD raised his eyebrow, not knowing what his friend is asking. YB only chuckled. “You’re looking at her as if she’s going to break anytime. Like a freakin’ glass doll. Did anything happen?”

GD sighed and drank his beer before answering. “She woke up in the middle of the night, crying again. She was dreaming of her. She kept saying, ‘it was just a dream’. She won’t tell me what’s in her dreams. The doctor said that she’ll be having that as side effects of her medicine. But it’s crazy, man. I’m going crazy. She’s in the twilight zone and I can’t do anything about it. ”

“All of us are still trying to recover since that day. Dara, Bom and Minzy are in a trance too. They’re trying to hold themselves together. We’re all trying our best. Bom and Yoong are lucky since they both have you and TOP hyung. Just imagine what Minzy is going through. She lost her sister figure.” He patted his friend at the back. “Daesung’s a mess. He’s blaming himself for what happened to CL.”

Ji shook his head. “It’s not his fault.”

YB agreed. “Knock some sense into him. How ‘bout you man? How are you holding up?”

GD sighed. “I’m bummed that CL’s gone. But Yoona’s already so depressed for the two of us.” Ji suddenly laughed. “Chaerin’s always messing with us. Until now, she still do. This is what she wanted.”

The tense usage didn’t go unnoticed to his best friend. He caught his eye and said seriously, “Ji, she’s not dead.”

“Bae, it’s been two long months. We tried looking for her everywhere. What makes you think she’s still alive?”

YB looked away. “There’s no body, is there?”

“There’s no news either. No freakin’ hospital records that maybe she was admitted. No leads. No foot prints. Nothing. It’s like she disappeared all of her.” Jiyong sipped some beer. “I’m going to call a meeting tonight. We’ll tell them not to sulk anymore. It’s useless. Tell them she’s..” he gulped. “dead.”

“Are you daft? You can’t do that.”

“I can and I would.”

“I noticed Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter