STILL ALIVE

RIDE OR DIE (COUP D'ETAT SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where is she?” G-Dragon asked as he entered the living room.

The three women, Minzy, Bom & Dara, looked at him blankly. Bom was sitting with TOP on the arm chair while Minzy & Dara were talking when their leader arrived.

“Who?” Bom asked, tracing TOP’s jaw with her finger.

“Don’t play dumb with me, Bommie.” GD said, barely controlling his anger. “I am not in the mood to do this. Minzy, where is she?”

Minzy shared a look with Dara before turning to her leader. “She’s staying at one of the hotels at the seaside.”

“Wae?”

“She told us she had orders from you to get this done with.” Bom said. “She might have mentioned you did it not so kindly too.” She glared at their leader. TOP sent her a warning glance. Jiyong is in no mood to play nice and this could not end well with Bom’s way of talking.

The YG leader crossed his arms. “Then why are you here? Why aren’t you helping her? I remember asking the four of you. Not only her.”

“Is Yoona’s name tabooed now?” Dara snapped at him. “She is playing a tourist character to find more information about the killer. We have a lead that led us to the hotel.”

“Why am I only hearing this now? And why is she doing this and not any of you?”

“Why are you harassing us?!” Bom asked back. TOP squeezed her thigh and Bom rolled her eyes again.  “The manager of the hotel took a liking for her and she used that as her advantage. Yoona told us to stand by until we heard from her. Besides, it’s not like she’s in a rush to get here.” She muttered the last sentence to herself.

GD’s eyes soften at her last statement but then cleared his throat and turned his attention to TOP. “Hyung, have you heard from Teddy hyung?”

TOP nodded. “The weapons are being shipped as we speak.”

“Good.” Jiyong started to walk away but turned back one last time and spoke to Minzy, “did she say when she’s going back?”

“She mentioned she might stop by to get some clothes but she didn’t say exactly when.”

With that, their leader left the room.

Yoona smiled flirtatiously at her date as she led their way to his hotel room. Her date was the cute but gullible manager of the hotel where they found one of CL’s aliases,  Carina LeVidant, checked in.

The manager, Seo In Guk, favoured Yoona above the rest when they came to ask about Carina LeVidant. Of course, the manager insisted that hotel clients’ information are strictly confidential. Minzy rolled her eyes at that. Just a few minutes after that, she managed to hacked in to the hotel’s database and found out what room she is staying at.

Although unfortunately, they have no way of accessing the room. They found out that the manager is the only holder of the hotel room key copies and to get a hold of that means doing this.

As they enter In Guk’s hotel room, Yoona closed the door and her expression immediately turned to game mode. She reached for her left thigh and stabbed In Guk on the right arm with the injection.

She opened every cabinets and drawers, any possible place to keep the key copies but she didn’t find them. It had been an hour since she drugged the manager and she still can’t find the damn keys.

Kicking the door open would be an option of course but she can’t risk raising suspicion since this is an undercover mission for YG. More importantly, it is a mission that is to be done secretly from the eyes not only of the Nilirian police but also from the eyes of YG.

She fell on the bed and sighed. She faced the sleeping figure of the hotel manager and said, “Where the hell would you keep those keys?”

 As Yoona positioned herself more comfortably on the bed, the large painting on the wall across from it caught her eye. It was a painting of a man, in uniform similar to the one In Guk wears except that it is more outdated. He stands behind the front desk counter of the hotel, with the same background as it has now.

She stood up to get a closer look. The caption on the lower side of the painting says that the man on the painting is a former hotel manager. The painting is dated eighteen years ago.

The name also suggests that In Guk is a descendant of this man. A family business. Yoona concluded. That was why the man was so passionate talking about the hotel.That also explains why he got defensive when Yoona asked if there were murders or killings that happened here. He thinks so highly of his family for keeping the hotel open for business for so long.

Good, Yoona thought. That means he values antique items like this painting. Values it so much that he might use it as a hiding place.

Yoona rubbed her hands together before holding the painting on both sides, carefully removing it from its hook. The wall was a disappointment. There was nothing there. Just the same old boring wallpaper l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter