INTERROGATION

RIDE OR DIE (COUP D'ETAT SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Unnie, please, we are begging you. G-Dragon oppa said that—“

Yoona stopped walking and faced the girls. “Girls, you know I love you but right now, I really don’t give a damn what Jiyong told you. I am going there and you won’t stop me.”

Jennie looked down and said, “Oppa will punish us, unni.”

“I got you, arasso? If he dares to punish you, come straight to me.” Yoona assured the two sisters, Jennie and Jisoo. They were daughters of a YGTown citizen who died as a casualty in one of YG gang’s conquest. The gang took the two on their wings and trained them. “Now open the door.”

Jisoo typed the code quickly and the door opened. They were in the basement of Crayon Bar where prisoners are being kept. As soon as they came into view, Taehyun and Mino blocked their way.

“Noona, you can’t—“Taehyun stopped as he tried to read Jennie and Jisoo’s sign language. They were trying to say not to stop Yoona because she’s not in a very good mood. “What?” asked Taehyun who didn’t get the message.

“Save it, Taehyunnie. Get out of my way.”

Scared by Yoona’s cold demeanor, they stepped out of the way. Yoona continued to walk until she reached the interrogation room.

Hair tied up in a neat ponytail and dressed in a black fitting outfit, Yoona looked intimidating. She just found out that B.I.’s team found a stray JYP gang member and they brought her back to YG for questioning. She can’t believe GD didn’t tell her. He knows how anxious she is about new leads on CL’s whereabouts.

She entered a small room on the left of the interrogation room and saw Daesung, TOP & her boyfriend talking quietly. They all looked up and saw her glaring at them. “Care to explain yourself, almighty G-Dragon?”

GD raised his eyebrow at the two girls behind Yoona.

“Don’t look at them like that!” Yoona reprimanded. Yoona asked them nicely to step out of the room.  “You really thought these two girls would stop me from coming here?”

“Worth a try.” Jiyong muttered. Yoona came forward and hit him in his chest.

“What happened to telling each other everything huh?”

Daesung was watching the scene with an amused expression but decided to intervene before Yoona kills their leader. “We were finding out if this is a legit member of JYP, Yoong. We don’t want you getting your hopes up for nothing.”

“I don’t care. I want to be a part of this! Besides, I might know more of the JYP members than you guys!”

TOP scoffed. “Why’s that? Did you have a ‘Know Your Enemy 101’ class at SMTown?” Yoona didn’t answer and merely shrugged. “Wait, you did?”

“It wasn’t called ‘Know Your Enemy 101’, that’s stupid! We had spies all over the towns. They bring us profiles and we study them. You know what they say, keep your friends close and your enemies closer.” Yoona said. “We’re getting a bit out of topic. Now, I’ll forgive you, Ji, in one condition.”

“But I wasn’t asking for forgiveness!” GD whined. A nudge from TOP and a glare from Yoona tells him he should be asking for it. “Fine, what is it?”

“I get to question the prisoner.” Yoona grinned.

“How about we do it together?” Jiyong suggested.  Yoona considered it before agreeing.

“Can we watch?” TOP asked. GD looked at him weirdly, silen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter