NILIRIA

RIDE OR DIE (COUP D'ETAT SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome to Niliria~”

“Woowwww~ This is such a beautiful country!” Yoona remarked.

Niliria is just perfect. The green forests, the modern but also classic looking houses, everything looks peaceful. Especially when they reached the beach.. ahh.. The beach. White sand and coconut palm trees. It’s the complete tropical feel.

GD made an X with his hand. “Wrong! Niliria isn’t a country babe.”

“Mwuh?”

“Niliria is part of South Korea. At the same time, it isn’t. Kind of like an independent island inside the area of responsibility of South Kor.” Jiyong explained. “It isn’t a country, but it’s a kingdom.”

“Kingdom? Jinjja? With the prince and princesses, queens and kings?”

Jiyong smiled and nodded at his girlfriend. “The complete package. Only some knows about Niliria so consider yourself lucky.”

“How did you know about this place?”

The gang leader looked smug. “I did a favor for Niliria’s crowned prince. We’ve been close friends ever since.”

Yoona didn’t believe him even for a second. “Pssh~ You’re lying.”

“I’m not! He’s a target for kidnapping and the gang saved him.”

Though doubtful, Yoona let the topic slide. “Is he handsome? The crowned prince?”

“Devilishly handsome. Some says we look alike. Huh! If only he’s that lucky!” Seeing the evil smirk on Yoona’s lips, he quickly added, “and don’t even think about it! The prince is already betrothed.”

“Aissh~ All handsome guys are taken..” Yoona sighed dramatically.

“Yah! You’re gang leader boyfriend is here! Be careful what you say or I’ll torture you!”

“Puh-leaaaseee. You can’t even lay a finger on me without me breaking it!”

“You’ll pay for that comment, Im Yoona!” Jiyong chased her and tickled her on the way to their hotel suite.

 

 

Two days later…

The couple spent the last two days in bed. (If you know what I mean *wink wink*) They caught up in being a couple since the last few months had been so adventurous and emotional for the both of them. Lazy afternoons in bed, romantic dinner at night, and water activities during morning. In fact, now that they think about it, it’s the first time they’ve done romantic dinners. It wasn’t exactly their style but it was good to be a normal couple even for just a while.

That morning, Yoona woke up to the sound of opening and closing drawers. She hummed and yawned and stretched before opening her eyes. She saw her boyfriend checking him out with his erted eyes.

“Damn babe. If you do that all morning I won’t be able to go to my meeting.”

Yoona giggled and playfully threw a pillow at Jiyong. “Where is this meeting again?”

“At the royal palace.” Jiyong teased.

“CAN I COME?!” Yoona bolted up.

“Anniyo~ I was joking.” He ducked to avoid another pillow from his abusive girlfriend. “I’m going to a friend’s restaurant. That’s where the meeting will take place.”

“And all of your meeting buddies are old friends?”

“My meeting buddies, Detective Im, are YG gang members whom Yang Hyun Suk hyung, the deceased leader before me, stationed here. Way before the four girls, CL, Dara, Minzy and Bom arrived at YG.”

“Why can’t I come?” Yoona pouted.

“Because it’s boring and anticlimactic. You said you’ll spend the morning buying souvenirs right? We’ll grab something to eat outside at lunch. Arasso?” Yoona nodded. Jiyong gave her a long, passionate kiss before exiting the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona dumped the gazillion of shopping bags at the seat across hers and drank her tropical juice. Buying souvenirs is one thing, but buying it for two towns; SM & YG, well it’s a little tiring to say the least.

She lazily adjusted her fedora hat and then her sunglasses. This is really such a different sight from what she’s used to. Everything just seems so fresh around here. Different from her farm’s green meadows and different from YG’s gangster-looking town.

Taking in the view, a flash of golden brown hair caught her eye. Yoona immediately followed the girl with her eye. A lump was stuck in . She can’t believe it..

“Chaerin-ah.” She gasped.

The girl was wearing a white summer dress her hair in a half-pony tail. Her skin was tanned and her height is just the same as CL. Yoona stood up to follow her. But before she could take a step, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

“Hey babe~” Jiyong gave her a kiss on the lips. Seeing her expression, Jiyong asked if she was okay. “Did something happen?”

Yoona looked back to the direction where the girl went. “I..” She saw Jiyong’s worried expression. “I.. It’s nothing. I was just tired and I was seeing things.”

“Are you sure?”

She nodded. “So.. uh.. how did it go?”

Jiyong laughed as he thought of the events of the meeting. “As soon as I arrived, they began tackling me, and begging for a transfer back at YGTown. Unfortunately

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter