COMPLICATIONS

RIDE OR DIE (COUP D'ETAT SEQUEL)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DXD ENQ AM DXD, ANEX ENQ A ANEX.

-IXO

 

“What are we supposed to be looking at? This doesn’t make sense.” Dara said as they were handed a photocopy of the message.

“Is this some kind of test?” TOP asked.

“Yoonaaaaaaaaa.” Seungri whined. “YG don’t do tests. Atleast not like this.”

Yoona stared blankly at Seungri. A day after Hyuksoo’s murder, Dara, Bom, Minzy, Seungri, TOP and Daesung arrived at NIliria. Young Bae and Yuri are holding the fort at YG.

G-Dragon cleared his throat to get the attention of s before narrating what happened yesterday, “Lee Hyuksoo, a member of our.. family, was murdered yesterday. He was found in his hotel room. Cause of death is cyanide poisoning.”

At the mention of murder, the others’ eyes darkened with rage and anger.

“Who did it?” asked TOP in his scary, low voice.

“We don’t know that yet.. It was hard investigating under the eyes of the Nilirian Police but we have something.” GD said.

Yoona took up the story from him, “I just gave you a copy of the note I found on Hyuksoo’s jacket. It’s our only lead.”

“So what does it mean?” Daesung asked.

GD looked at Yoona. She still haven’t told him yet. She said that it would be easier to explain just once.

“They’re getting playful. Resorting to codes isn’t something they usually do. I know it looks like it didn’t make sense. But if you move the letters once, make the ‘D’ to an ‘E’, ‘X’ to a ‘Y’ and so on.. It’ll reveal the message.”

It took them only a few seconds before Bom read out the meaning..

“Eye for an eye, body for a body.

-JYP”

“It’s still them.. all along.” Minzy breathed heavily, controlling her anger.

Yoona nodded. “They must have known Min fell on our hands, so they retaliated. We need to be careful from now on. If we kill, they’ll kill one of us.”

“What are we going to do?” TOP inquired. All eyes turned to Jiyong.

“First, I want to find who killed Hyuksoo. The exact person. Find out more at the Nilirian Police. The girls can go do it.” Yoona, Bom, Minzy and Dara looked at each other and nodded. “Daesung, call Young Bae and tell him to tighten the security on our perimeters. Seungri, call Leeteuk hyung and fill him in what’s happening. TOP hyung, I want weapons and lots of it. Confer with Teddy hyung about many more earpieces and tracker rings.”

As soon as GD finished talking, they all went to work. Except Yoona.

“Ji..” she started. “Something’s bothering me.”

“What is it?”

“I’m wondering, how’d they know Min died? Especially in our hands? If I recall correctly, her body was disposed at YG territory. How could they know that without us catching them?”

“Hmm.. that’s right. Wait.. you’re not suggesting that..”

“There’s a mole in the gang, Ji.”

GD looked at her as if she’s the one who betrayed YG. “How can you say that? We are a family. No one betrays family.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter