Sort of Like a Date?

Because She Left Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna’s POV

“Ow Ow Ow. Stop for a second.”

 Hannah had already dragged me all the way back to the hotel after I had refused multiple times to go to the hospital or a nearby clinic to wrap up my bleeding wound.  I admit it didn’t hurt that bad at all . . . that’s what I thought at first.  Now I had bled so much my foot was beginning to get slippery with all the blood.

“I’m sorry, are you alright, I told you we should have gone to get it at least wrapped.”

“Why bother? It’s such a hassle anyways. Let’s go we’re almost to the room anyways.” I forced myself on my feet trying not to limp as we made our way into the elevator up to our room.

When we made it to the room I tumbled over to the wall next to the door and slid down to the ground, grabbing my heel on my foot and throwing it off, only to ever regret it.

“You-your foot—”

“I know I see it and feel it, I think there is still shards of glass imbedded inside of it, can you perhaps get some tweezers and help me pull them out.” I looked up from observing my bloody foot to see Hannah’s face turning pale and sick.

“Umm . . .”

“Shhhh I hear something.” I turned my head toward the end of the hallways only to hear as I suspected.

Laughing.

To be more specific the laughing of our roommates that seemed a bit too cheerful to even have realized Hannah and I could be dead.

“Quick Hannah go inside and grab a blanket any blanket and bring it out to me please, and hurry.” I whispered.

Hannah looked at me worriedly before running inside the room. Within seconds she brought out a big burly blanket and covered my bloody foot with it.

“Now hurry sit beside me now.”  She quickly seated herself beside me as Teen Top and the Witches came round the corner.

            As the group approached us I could see Yuri’s smile begin to dissipate while L.joe just looked at me looking very confused.

            “Hannah! I—we were looking all over for you two.”  Changjo immediately disentangled himself from a clingy Yoona, who I might add looked very unhappy at the sudden push away. Hyuna quickly blocked his way stopping him from approaching us.

            “They’re fine, see no broken bones. I told you we would have never had to leave the club.” She said acting disappointed.

            “And what if we were lying dead in a ditch would you be happy and content then.” I said.

            Everyone could sense the tension in the air surrounding Hyuna while I couldn’t help but to feel more relaxed and smirk.

            “Ahem, I think we should all head inside now.” Yuri said.  And with that Hyuna stormed into the room with her two little death eaters following her behind.

            “What were you guys planning to do out here put up and tent and camp out.” Niel said laughing.

“Not exactly . . .” Hannah said eyeing my covered bloody foot.

            “Alright boys it’s time to get some sleep we have a long schedule ahead of us tomorrow.” Teen Top together groaned in unison as they begin to walk in the room one by one along with Yuri.

            “Goodnight Anna . . . Hannah.” Changjo said before walking inside the room. I sighed in relief when they were gone.

            “Finally I thought they wouldn’t leave.” I said peeking under the blanket at my bloody foot.

            “Yes they would’ve they weren’t even that worried about us to really come looking for us, even though they said they were.” Hannah said sadly.

            “Changjo seemed really worried.” I pointed out as Hannah blushed. I laughed. “You like him don’t you?”

            “I do,” she smiled sadly, “But I know nothing will ever transpire between us I’m . . . I’m not exactly idol girlfriend material.” She said bitterly.

            “That’s not—”

            “Can I interrupt and join you ladies,” L.joe said suddenly appearing at the door with a first aid kit.

            “NO!” “YES!” I turned and glared at Hannah.

            And L.joe of course just laughed as he made his way over beside us.

            “Pabo,” L.joe said as he took the blanket off of my bloody foot. He took the hot rag in his hand and began cleaning up all the blood on my foot, before taking the tweezers and began painfully pulling out shards of glass.

            “Ow! Be careful!”

            “W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter