Party of Our Lives

Because She Left Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             “Lena?” I looked at her flawless beautiful face.  When I met her eyes she smiled and turned to the green landscape beginning to run towards the shining lake.  A perfect picture of spring I followed her . . .“Lena, what are you doing?”  I said a little confused. “Where are we?” I watched her ignore me and prance around in her white dress.

            Lena turned to me then. “Don’t you care about me at all Anna. Look what you did.”

 

            I woke up gasping for air as if I had been underwater drowning . . . except I wasn’t dowsed in water it was pry sweat. Icky.  I slipped out of my bed and went to the bathroom, slipping off my clothes and hopping in the shower letting my skin soak in the cold warm water.  When I was done I walked back into my room only to scoff down a scream and find L.joe lying on my bed sleeping.

            “Yah!” I yelled and hit him with my pillow. “What do you think your doing here you ert!”  L.joe finally woke up drowsily looked at me lazily then his eyes opened wider looking me up and down fully, taking me in with only a towel wrapped around me.  “Yah! You e!  You have the nerve to check me out, I almost screamed when I saw you! Get out!”

            “I didn’t mean to—Ow!  Yah what the hell was that for?!”  I began hitting him with my pillow.  Turn around so I can dress you .”

            “Okay, okay.”  He rolled over on the bed facing the other side.  I watched him carefully as I dressed making sure he didn’t decide to peek.

            “You can look now.  What do you want now?”  He turned back towards me.

            “What I can’t simply hang out with my friend that I haven’t seen in two years?”  A lot of things change in two years L.joe.  And I figured since you and Yuri aren’t on good terms you rather here the good news from me.”  He smiled proudly at himself.

            “We’re not on bad terms or anything just a tiny mineral of a rough patch.”  I said.

            “Whatever you say.  But do not get me involved in any girl drama.  Anyways we are going to a party tonight.”

            “Whose?”  I said a little worried fancy party meant revealing dresses, but clubbing parties meant alcohol, trouble, and revealing dresses.

            “Some manager from LOEN ENT. Apparently as apart of the company we have to go but they always have the greatest fancy foods there.”

            Great.

            Fancy Party.

            Just Wonderful.

 

Dresses:

“Ummm. No.”  I said looking at the completely sleeveless dress.

            “What do you mean no!  It looks perfectly fine.”  It was clear to me now after the third dress here that was completely sleeveless that she had already forgotten my condition. 

            “Okay . . . fine. Here.  What about this one tell me on thing that is wrong with this dress.”  I looked at the dress other than the fact that it was ugly as hell and only something satin’s wife would wear it was the only dress that worked.

            “Nothing I’ll wear it.”  Yuri looked at me in disbelief with wide eyes.

            “Wha—how is this possible you would never wear a dress like that . . . oh.”  Her face went from confused to an understanding embarrassment.

            “Yeah, oh.”  Although I hated the look on her face of embarrassment I knew she didn’t meant it that way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter