More than Surprising -__-

Because She Left Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       

We hesitated, not sure how to react to each other.  Yuri became more Americanized when she came to America to “study abroad” (there was not a lot of studying involved more partying).  She was one of my best friends until I blocked her out because she now looks at me just like everyone else does.  The eyes of someone pitying another. 

Yuri didn’t look much different from the last time she was in the States to visit, maybe she found some new ways to style her long black hair that reached just a little past her shoulders.  She wore a long tight black dress that reached just above her knees and some heels to match.  But Yuri’s style is not what caught my attention. 

Unfortunately my eyes wandered to the person next to her and settled on a boy who had his hair died blonde . . . and also followed a line of boys standing there who I recognized all too well as Teen Top.  Still unsure of how to react I stood there looking on until Yuri smiled at me and spoke.

“Anyeong.” She said.  My eyes fell onto each boy in the row starting with the blonde boy who I knew as Chunji; his position and body language suggesting he was more than just Yuri’s friend.  I then moved onto see C.A.P., Niel, Ricky, Changjo, and finally on L.joe who smiled at me as soon as my eyes landed on him.

“Ello Yuri, I didn’t expect to see Teen Top or L.joe here.”  Truth be told I had no idea I would be seeing L.joe, but his whole band . . . I’m speechless.  I raked my ey

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter