Date To Hell

Because She Left Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa! Your finally here!”

Hyuna shouted waving over at us—actually at L.joe not me—from across the bubble teashop.

And then I knew it was too good to be true. Truth be told I was disappointed that this “date” turned into what I had proclaimed it to be. Anything but a date, actually it’s worse than not being a date it’s a hang out. With the Queen Witch.

            Hyuna came over and threw herself into L.joe’s arms for a hug. And that’s when I realize how disappointed I am that it’s not just the two of us. That’s when my brain sends me a red flag, telling me to swallow my feelings. My body though says otherwise. I imagine pushing her so hard she topples back twelve feet and falls into the nicely set table and chairs, then tripping over and splattering her brains out when her head makes contact with the table. I quickly discard that idea. When I see L.joe smiling widely at her.

            Hyuna turns to me as if only realizing I was there she smiles her fakest smile at me and I do the same. We go to sit at the table Hyuna had been sitting at, and of course it was a table for two, so I pulled up a chair from another table making sure it dragged along the floor making an awful screeching sound that echoed through the place. Everyone in the place turned their heads toward us, some giving us dirty looks, and some just baffled.

            Hyuna scowled at me. L.joe looked at me angrily.

            “Was that really necessary?” he asked.

            “There were only two chairs, unless you prefer me to sit at another table.” Now it was his turn to scowl at me.

            “It’s not her fault, L.joe.” L.joe turned to Hyuna surprised. “I didn’t get a table with more than one chair.” So that’s how she wanted to play. The innocent girl who admits her wrongs as if she didn’t know what she did wrong.

            Deciding to ignore the obviously sappy conversation at hand I looked around the bubble teashop. Allowing myself to reminisce my time in Korea with L.joe and Yuri when life had been much simpler.

            Also with much less Hyuna.

            Bubble tea for me was hard to get in America so when I came to Korea it would be like a sort of ritual that we would visit a bubble teashop at least once when I came to visit if not more.  But the bubble teashop was even more special than that; because it was where I met L.joe.

 I was only seven at the time.

           

 

 

 

 

            “I’ll be right back. So just stay put and try not to do anything stupid.” My mother said for probably the one-hundredth time now.

            “And I’ll be waiting for you right here drinking my bubble tea.” My mother gave me a scrutinizing glare that told me she thought otherwise.

            “I’m warning you, no. I’m begging you please don’t cause any trouble.” She said now pleading me.

            “I’ll try my best.” She then sighed in what I assumed was exasperation, before turning away mumbling to herself. Probably about how cursed she was to have me as a daughter. I smirked to myself.

            Deciding that if I were to cause any more trouble today my mother would have a .  I had already messed with her co-workers, set her boss’s dog loose, and hid the director of the company’s shoes in the toilet. Yeah she would definitely have a .

            I sat drinking my bubble tea when a loud screeching noise echoed through the bubble teashop; I turned my head in the direction of the quite annoying noise as everyone else did.  Already irritated about the noise that disturbed my peace, I became even more annoyed at what I saw happening.

            “You stupid child! Can’t you watch where the you’re going!” A big chubby man face tinged with pink in anger while he yelled at small boy around seven or eight that was standing in front of him. Chubby though was a lot bigger than the boy and would probably scare the living daylights out of other kids, and the only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter