Penalty

Jumbled

 

 

A/N Inspired by the gif, credited to the owner. 

Prepare to get diabetes from all this sugar :|

 

"Did you do something bad there, Wonshik-ah?" Hakyeon eyes him suspiciously, eyes narrowing and wearing the most amusing expression on his face, his look filling Wonshik's tummy with warmth. Wonshik grasps Hakyeon's small hand tighter, wedging his fingers through his gently, fond smile playing on his lips. Hakyeon flicks him between his eyebrows with his other hand.

"Ow!"  Wonshik cries, "of course not." He smiles as he stares at Hakyeon relentlessly and Hakyeon feels conscious all of a sudden and a beautiful pink tints his cheeks. 

"You better didn't do any, or else," Hakyeon wiggles a finger in his face and Wonshik cackles pleasantly. He had missed Hakyeon a lot in the short span of time he was away, the ever annoying (and totally endearing, totally lovable Hakyeon, his Hakyeon) boyfriend a constant on his mind.

Hakyeon tackles Wonshik to the bed and sprawls all over him, a barely existent breach between their lips and speaks low and with an edge to it, "You didn't call me." He curves his lips in a small pout and it's adorable, and Wonshik wants to kiss him, but he curbs the urge just momentarily, sensing that Hakyeon is truly a bit upset.

"We talked two hours over the phone yesterday." He argues, tone soft and coaxing, and trails a finger down Hakyeon's sharp jawbone. Hakyeon huffs, dropping himself altogether atop Wonshik's body and retorts, "Yeah, but except that time, you did not call me."

Wonshik drapes his arms over Hakyeon's waist slowly, "The timezones and all, baby, you know, it's all screwed up and.." Hakyeon rolls his eyes in sham disdain and a drawn-out laaaaame falls from his lips. Wonshik's hands drift higher and eventually reach Hakyeon's nape and he doesn't hesitate, pushes slightly on it and welcomes Hakyeon's lips on his, the feeling evermore exciting and exhilarating.

His heart soars and the ends of his lips are involuntarily pulled upwards when they part, in a sweet and breathtaking smile. "But you love this lame man, don't you?" 

Hakyeon brings their foreheads together and meets his lips again in a quick peck, "I guess so." He answers insolently but then Wonshik snickers and Hakyeon yields to him. "I missed you, a lot," He says and Wonshik embraces him impossibly tight, hearts beating together in harmony.

"But you still need a sanction." Hakyeon abruptly utters and Wonshik's eyes slightly widen, "Sanction?" Hakyeon bobs his head in mirth, "48 hours starting now, acting cute whenever I want to." 

"Hakyeon, no," Wonshik pleads, heck he's supposed to be the manliest rapper out there and his boyfriend is forcing him do all the cutesy things, "please, baby," Hakyeon kisses him brief again, "Nah, it is settled."

Hakyeon smiles wide and Wonshik furrows his eyebrows, eyes imploring and lips pursed into a tiny pucker and it's lovely and it pleases Hakyeon quite a lot. "Perfect, just like this." Hakyeon says as he presses his lips against Wonshik's for the umpteenth time and Wonshik whines, mildly displeased.

Wonshik wants to tickle Hakyeon to death when he demands him to act cute at the radio set, "We are not alone!" He grumbles and Hakyeon pulls an elated face, "Of course it wouldn't be fun if it doesn't make you uncomfortable!"

Hakyeon retorts while snapping photos of him and Wonshik ultimately caves in, just for the sake of his boyfriend (and because he likes it, just a little bit, really, but it's most worth it for the delighted look on Hakyeon's face when he does those foolish, droll expressions).