Tangled

Jumbled

 

 

A/N so these are just.. I don't know what are these.. they have like maximum 50 words so I guess drabbles? ranging from PG to NC-17.

 

hakyeon sometimes watches fondly how wonshik is rapping in the practice room and he's mumbling along to it, but has no idea what the actual words are until wonshik shows him the lyrics.


 

hakyeon always complains about wonshik's snores but he actually misses them a little when he stretches his hand to hit wonshik but realizes he's dreaming and he's not beside him because they are not overseas and wonshik sleeps in another room.


 

hakyeon often can't get enough, craving constant affection and is hard to watch him getting it from someone else, but in the end wonshik knows he is the one seeks out the most.


 

when they fight and wonshik is upset he always punishes hakyeon by avoiding him because he knows that's what he detests the most; if there's just a minor issue after a couple of hours hakyeon's glassy eyes melt all distress and he's suddenly beside him again, hand on his waist and chin on his shoulder - hakyeon is smiling.


 

when hakyeon is upset with wonshik, he makes sure he knows it - rolling eyes, twitchy hand and unreasonable distance between them and there are some times when wonshik doesn't even know what he did wrong, staring dumbly at hakyeon who ultimately relents and kicks him on his shoulder - "just kiss me, you idiot".


 

when they first kiss, their noses clash and wonshik doesn't know where to put his hands - they are awkward for the remainder of that day until hakyeon approaches him first and murmurs timidly 'i kind of liked that' before bringing their lips together again.


 

when hakyeon crossdresses, wonshik always gets a little dizzy; he's just as beautiful as a boy as he is as a girl, but wonshik's stomach is particularly tingly when he slips a hand underneath hakyeon's skirt.


 

hakyeon is tracing fingers across his cheekbones and winces himself when wonshik scrunches his face a little; but hakyeon presses inside him so gently that wonshik doesn't regret it - the role reversal is actually pretty nice.