Without you (I'll be going down)

Jumbled

 

There are fingers dancing on his skin, slipping across sharp hipbones and then sliding up again, caressing the sunken slope of his stomach, and there's a heated breath constantly brushing his neck, a heart beating rhythmically and soothingly on his back.

Hakyeon's eyes water and the tear that spills from his eye leaks down his cheek, landing on his lips and the saltiness hits his tongue. His shoulders start to shake, just a slight tremor, and Wonshik's finger slides across Hakyeon's wet lip, tugs at his arm and pulls him to face him properly. Hakyeon's throat is spasming from the suppresed cries and he breaks down as he looks into Wonshik's anxious eyes.

Wonshik panics for a moment, winds his arms around Hakyeon's waist and hauls him to his chest, and there's a mangled sob against his bare skin before Wonshik holds him closer and his throat sears with impending tears. Wonshik coils his leg around Hakyeon's and Hakyeon presses closer, seeking for comfort, the warmth seeping from Wonshik's skin soaking him in reassurance.

Hakyeon lifts his head from Wonshik's chest and Wonshik's lips quest for the warm skin of his forehead, sprinkling short, affectionate kisses on it.

"I'm never good enough, am I?"

Hakyeon whispers, and it's heartbreaking, the words spilled with so much bitterness and raw emotion that Wonshik feels his pain bolt through him. Wonshik hugs him tighter, mouth on his shoulder and the curve of his cheek tilted against his neck, the palm trailing on his back consoling. 

"You're good enough for me, for our friends, for our families. You're perfect to us. You don't need to please everybody," Wonshik wheedles, soft and encouraging, in hopes of chasing away his insecurities, "you know what, actually you don't need to please anybody. Just be the best you can be, for you," Wonshik kisses his temple as he wipes the trails of dried tears and Hakyeon attempts a weak smile.

"You always know what to say," Hakyeon buries his face in Wonshik's neck, his fingers grasping at his shoulder blades, "thank you," he mumbles in his skin as Wonshik cards fingers in his hair and pulls his head back to plant a brief, sweet kiss on his lips. "Just don't forget that I'm always here for you." 

 

A/N someone stop me from writing