The Idea

Where It All Began...
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Okay, Anis. Stay calm. First, transport them to the living room."

Without any hestitation, Anis used her transportation power to bring all the boys to the living room. 

"Okay, you're okay. You've bring them. Now what to do ?!"

Anis freaked out. She never used her healing powers as Lay do all the job. Now, Lay's unconcious and he's all alone

Her mother saying about saving her love ones are making her even more panic, she afraid they're dying.

"Ouh.... please don't die yet. Please don't die yet."

She took Kai's hand, close her eyes and concentrated on healing him.

All of sudden, a bright light appear from her hand and she felt like she's giving life to Kai. She opened her eyes and see the same bright light on Kai's and her hand.

"Please.... please.... please. I'll leave for a while, I take care the others."

The same thing happened to other 11 boys. Frustrated, she lied on the floor, feeling helpless and tired.

"Mianae, boys. I love you." Slowly, she closed her eyes and went unconcious.

"Arghhh !" Kai was the first one to get up. He wondered around the area, feeling weird.

"Didn't I ? Help Anis..." His eyes wide opened. "Anis !"

He shook Kris and D.O up, they woke up scratching their heads. "What just happened ?" asked D.O.

"Baek." Chanyeol, feeling drowsy, lifted his skinny body and throwed him on the sofa. Baekhyun, suprised, screamed at top of his lungs.

"Yah, Baek, you're noisy." moaned Suho.

"Wait, guys. Guys !" Kai yelled. "Where is Anis ?!"

"Hey guys !" Lay cried. "Help me !" His voice came from the back of the sofa. They walked to Lay and discovered Anis, fainting on Lay.

"No... She fainted again ?" Luhan mumbled.

D.O and Kai lifted her up and put her on

Please log in to read the full chapter