The Beginning

Where It All Began...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Haa ! The nice smell of Korean snow. It's been a while since Anis left Korea. Her uncle will picked her up soon and send her to her family old mansion.

Anis is an orphan. She lost her parents and her sister at the age of 5 while they were in Malaysia. She was born as Jung Soo Rim in Korea, left for Malaysia at 6 years, departed to Germany at 12 and here she is, standing as a 18-year-old girl starting a new life. 

"I miss my family. Appa ! I'm here now !" whisper Anis. She grabbed her bag and quickly walk towards her uncle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been 2 months, and now Anis studied at Seoul National University. Just 2 months and the entire complex knew her. It's her natural personality, even her presence make people smile. 

She greeted Taemin, her friend in the class at the cafe.

 

Anis : Hey Taemin-ah !

Taemin : Oh, hye ! Anis, have you heard about the exchange student from Malaysia ?

Anis : *excited* Really ? Who is she ?

Taemin : It's he, and its Zhang Yixing. Sounded like Chinese. I bet you want to know more.

Anis : Yeah I do ! He's from Malaysia !

Taemin : Well he's in Science class. *got a message* Ouh, Anis, I need to go now. See ya whenever.

Anis : Yeah, see ya !

 

Anis quickly packed her things and rushed to her class. While she was walking she bumped with someone.

 

Anis : Hey, I'm sorry.

Please log in to read the full chapter