The Fall

Where It All Began...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Next Day

"Good morning, Anis !" All 12 boys went downstairs when they smelled something good from the kitchen.

"Bacon ? Yummy ~" cheered Chanyeol, picking a piece of bacon.

"Yah, Yeol ! You should wait !" Xiumin slapped his hand.

"Anis, what's this ? Salad ?" Luhan tasted it and eventually eating it. "This is mine !"

"Luhan hyung ! Wait !" Sehun yelled.

The commotion starting and suddenly Anis yelled.

"STOP !" 

They immediately stopped talking. Anis commanded. "Sit properly on the chair no fighting. I thought I'm gonna ask you guys to a shopping mall."

"Why, why ?!" Baekhyun screamed.

"For fun. I want shopping, I think Tao would love to go with me. The rest of you, there's an arcade at the mall." explained Anis.

"Ohhh...." They silently continue eating their breakfast.

Finished eating, Anis headed towards the sink to wash up the dishes. "I'll help you !" Kai followed her behind.

Pranggg.....

"Kai !" Everybody yelled. She turned her back and saw Kai lying on the floor, unconciously.

"Lay-Lay !" Anis frantically called him. Lay rushed to Kai's side.

"It's weird. It had this some kind of....." Chanyeol felt dizzy after saying that, plunged to the floor, just like Kai.

Followed by D.O, Kris, Luhan, until it's only Lay and Anis were up. Everyone ended up fainting for no reason.

"Anis...." Lay already feeling dizzy.

"No, Lay, how

Please log in to read the full chapter