The Fight

Where It All Began...
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Tao, how about an R&B melody ?" Anis got excited about the music project, she talks about it almost every second she had.

"Yah, won't you wait until we get home?" Exauhsted, Tao avoided her and walked beside Kris.

"You can't blame my passion to it" commented Anis.

She plugged in her earphone. Once Anis and music united, she forgets almost everything.

She even didn't realize that the boys stopped walking. Luhan yanked her arms.

"Luhan !" Anis got mad. He just pointed in front. 

"Who are they ?" whispered Anis. The man, seemed to be its leader, pointed towards her. They quickly ran towards them.

"Luhan ! Who are they !" shouted Anis, preparing herself. The boys, ripped their sleeves to reveal their tattoo. They're glowing brightly.

Ignoring Anis, Kris commands. "Kai, D.O ! Protect Anis." He popped his knuckles. "This guys, need serious kicking in their asses."

Anis gasped. She never saw serious face from those 12 boys. Even, D.O whose eyes round like an owl, looked cute in that polka dot shirt, looked furious.

"Dyo-ah !" She cried when she sees the man starting to beat D.O hard.

She ran away far enough to see all of them being beaten down. 

Anis afraid they would get hurt, even Kai's already bleeding hard.

Anis, when you see your loves one in need, her mother's voice ringed inside her mind 

Do what ever it taked for you save them.

There's somethng insi

Please log in to read the full chapter