The History

Where It All Began...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan : Have you heard about the legends of Tree of Life ?

Anis : *examined her hand* Yeah, my mum used to tell the story. It's about how 12 forces divided to prevent the Evil from corrupting it. And about the Heart that being revived.

Chanyeol : Correct, and we're the 12 forces.

Anis : *suprised* Seriously ? Shut up !

Lay : You were healed by me, the Healing element. You still don't believe us ?

Anis : But, I don't get it... What makes me the lead of the story ?

Suho : When the legends divided the forces into 2 and sent them to two different worlds, they tried to revived the Heart. They successed and hid the Heart between the two worlds. The Evil are still searching for the Heart and killing the man who inherited their powers to their sons. Slowly, the 12 forced gathered one by one, untill complete 12. Like us now.

Baekhyun : It's our turn now, and the Evil killed all our parents. And when we're become fathers, the powers will passed to our sons, and we'll dead. If the Evil still alive.

Anis : I'm sorry, but my parents are dead too. 

Tao : It's because you're the Heart that revived.

Anis : *gasped* I'm... What ?

Kai : Our Heart. Do you ever wondered how you could broke that glass table ? It is because our powers will enhance once the 12 forced and their Heart together. It will get more stronger if the Heart developed love to one of the forces.

Anis : So much History ! So... If

Please log in to read the full chapter