The Weakness

Where It All Began...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Slowly, Anis swim back to conciousness.

"Anis ! Are you awake ?" Worry tone could be heard from D.O's voice.

"Of course not, Dyo !" She could hear Baekhyun's knocking his head. "Her eyes still closed."

"Baek, stop knocking D.O up." Anis whispered. She opened her eyes and see all 12 boys surrounding her. "I'm fine, Kyungsoo, let me get up."

"I guess I should told you before you healed Kai. " Lay scratched his head.

"About ?" She finished a glass of water when Kris gave it to her.

"When the Heart used up her healing power, it drained almost all the energy she had."

"In other words, more that 1 person you'll healed, you'll be seeping forever." Chen interrupted.

"Chen !" Baekhyun yelled.

"What ?"

"It's okay, Baekhyun. I'm fine, really." She tried to get up but eventually D.O caught her before she plunged to the ground.

"Is Kai okay ?" 

"Yeah, he's sleeping right now. Exhausted, he woke up first, asking about you. Then, he went on rambling until Xiumin knocked him up." explained Tao.

"Umin ! You shouldn't ! I'm going up to see him !" Ahe protested.

"No ! You have to lie down !" Xiumin firmly hold her down.

"Yeah, Anis. you're too weak." said Lay.

"Fine, D.O ? Will you carry me to Kai's room ?" Angry, she turned to D.O.

"Ummmm.... Okay." Hesitate, D.O swooped Anis up and carried her upstairs. The boys murmured.

"She's lucky because Kyung

Please log in to read the full chapter