The Heart

Where It All Began...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Am I fall in love with her ? Am I fallen for the right girl ?

D.O wandering around the house. Seeing beautiful flowers grew from the Earth helped him a bit in this unknown love.

Lay : Dyo-ah ! What's wrong with you ? *pats his back*

D.O : Nothing to worry, hyung. Just wandering around.

Lay : In this late night ? No. I could tell. You're in love with her.

D.O : *sigh* Is it wrong hyung ? I felt like my love for her is forbidden.

Lay : You've got to be kidding me... All 7 Heart in love with an Earth element. It's possible that she in love with you.

D.O : I'm scared.

Lay : It's okay ! Come let's go inside ! We've got school tommorow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mianae !" The first thing their nose registed was a smell of scrambled eggs. The boys came down when they heard Anis' scream.

She just stood there and grinned, while the table was full of breakfast for them.

"Omo ? You made all these ?" Chanyeol gasped. There were sandwiches, scrambled eggs, some food that they didn't even know it's name !

"Yeah.. And few of Malaysian cuisne and German cuisine. Just try it ! Mianae if my scream made all of you suprised." Anis clamped , trying hard to not laughing at the way they dressed.

"Ummm... I think you should take a bath." She poked Tao's belly while signaling them. "Your hair... messy !"

"Oh no !" K

Please log in to read the full chapter