A Sudden Kiss

Eternity Love

Narrations

As Hebe wears on the dress Aaron gives to her, her friends Selina and Ella just had nothing to say to her as she was just too good looking with that dress on.

 

“Wow, this dress is so beautiful. This is more beautiful than Rainie one.” Selina exclaimed as she touches the fabric of Hebe dress. “This dress is custom made for sure. There this and that, looks really beautiful.” She continues on as she observed the dress.

 

She looks at the mirror and just smiles and just shakes the dress repeatedly. “It really look nice, he chosen the right dress for me, he really has good taste.” She says as she smiles out as Ella places the necklace on Hebe neck.

 

“Who the lucky guy who got this dress for you. Who the lucky one that has melt this ice mountain, tell me?” Selina shows interest in the guy who got Hebe the dress. She will be always the first one to know any secret of Hebe. And her face was b with curiosity.

 

“Aaron Yan, he my superior at the company I am working at. He is currently the Chairman of Yan holdings, that him. He gave me that dress.” Hebe says out to Selina and Ella. “Didn’t know that he has such a good taste.” She smiled at the mirror and just touched the dress fabric.

 

“Aaron Yan? He was one of the best designers in the world, he must have designed this dress for you for sure.” Selina exclaims as she looks at Hebe dress thoroughly. “This is one of his rare designs, one of the limited pieces in the world.” She shouts out and just pushes Hebe slightly. “I didn’t know that he turned to business work.” Selina ponders briefly.

 

“I didn’t know about that at all. He a famous designer? How come I do not know about him in the papers, he should be a popular in the media for sure.” Hebe replies quickly. “Tell me, how good is he?” She asked.

 

“He beat us in everything, in all major fashion awards, he was always number one, me and Selina are always 2 or 3, with him around, we won’t be number 1.” Ella spoke out and then ponders again. “You are so lucky to be with this fashion magnate.” Ella hugs Hebe and just congratulate her sarcastically.

 

Hebe rolls her eyes and just pushes Ella away. “I am just friends with him, just good friends at work and after work, that all.” Hebe made her stance clear right away. “And you know really well that I will be single for the rest of my life, you know that well.” She made her second stance clear as well. She was slightly angry at what Ella says.

 

“Hebe, you know I am just kidding with you, I am starting to hate you now. You get angry over this, you are forsaking our 10 years of friendship.” Ella acted hurt and just pouts her lips sadly at Hebe.

 

Hebe just pecks on Ella cheeks and just pats her on the shoulder. “That better? Is that better now? My dear Mrs Jerry Yan?” Hebe hugs her and tickles her repeatedly on the hips.

 

“Hey Hebe, what about this girlfriend of yours?” Selina acts hurt and show hers arms out to Hebe. She cracked her knuckles as well to threaten Hebe, implying to her that she had to give her a good kiss.

 

Hebe gives Selina a kiss on her lips and just hugs her. “You two always love jealousy contests. I wonder if Selina sees Jerry behind your back.” Hebe jokes with Selina and just places her arms around Ella as well. “You two always love to vie for affections from me, are you two actually lesbians?” Hebe plays around with them.

 

Selina and Ella both giggles out and gives Hebe a hug. “Alright, I will do your makeup now. Sit down first.” Selina leads Hebe to the makeup table. As she was applying some powder on Hebe face, Hebe phone then rings.

 

Ella takes the phone and then looks towards Hebe, showing the phone to her. “The prince just called, you want to pick up the call? Or do you want me to answer it for you? I think I would want to answer it.” Ella teases.

 

Hebe takes the phone away from Ella quickly and just answers. “Hey, where are you now, have you reached?” She asks gently.

 

“Am about to? You want me to come to your house?” Aaron replies back as he sat in his car. “Or you want me to wait outside?”

 

“Alright then, you can come in, I am almost done. A friend of mine will open the door for you, just come in.” Hebe replies pleasantly and just ends the call to look at Ella. “One of you open the door for Aaron, alright? He will come in.” She points to the door.

 

“I go open the door for your boyfriend then.” Ella walks to the door and just opens it to let Aaron in, who just smiles.

 

“Hey Da Sao, long time no see.” Aaron gives Ella a family hug. “How you been?” He asks as he walks in.

 

“Fine, but you been a bad boy not coming for the family gathering last Friday. Jerry is pissed at you, he say he will give you a beating when he sees you.” Ella warns Aaron of the repercussions of not attending the family gathering.

 

Aaron just shrugs his shoulder in response and just shakes his head. “Jerry just better take care of my fashion business for now or I will give him a beating instead. Give those words to him and tell him that I have given my apologies to dad and mum just few days ago.” He replies cheekily and just looks around.

 

“You always love to argue back. No wonder Jerry always says he wants to fight you.” She remarks and just shakes her head. “Come with me now, Hebe is almost done with the makeup already.” She leads him to Hebe room. “You will be shocked at how gorgeous she is.” Ella claims.

 

“What bad words are you saying about me to Aaron?” Hebe asked as she walks out while gracefully in small steps. “Hey, you look great, really handsome today.” She compliments him of his look while showing a smile which could captivate any guys easily.

 

His eyes widens as she walks towards him. Her movement was graceful, her dress made her look gorgeous. The makeup on her face brightens her face and it just pulls his soul out for a moment.

 

“Hey Aaron, hey, are you there?” Hebe says out to him while waving at his face. Having no effect at it, she slaps her hand lightly to get his daze away.

 

“Hey yeah, what is it?” He asked as he got out of his daze. He just had the feeling where his entire body was just paralysed and blown out of the sky by just that look of hers.

 

“Am I so ugly that you have to keep looking at me?” She asks as she punches him lightly on the chest playfully. “What with your stare, never seen me in a dress before, is that it?” She glares at him, showing that murderous glare.

 

He winks at her in response and just shows his hands out. “Gorgeous you are, I was shocked by your look, that all. You captivated me, that why.” He compliments her. “The dress fits you totally, that good, at least I didn’t waste this masterpiece of mine, and this will be one of the dress that will be released out at the fashion show at Milan.”  He announces to Ella and Selina.

 

“What, this is one of the dress you are going to release? But I have never seen you giving an unreleased dress to someone before. Wow Aaron Yan, you should have given it to me, your sister-in-law.” Ella grumbles and just crosses her arms.

 

Aaron just flashes a smile and just looks at Hebe, who just smiles and just hands his hands to her. He holds her hands slightly before he takes it away. He was electrocuted by her fingertips. He recovered his composure quickly and holds his hands gracefully. “Want me to lead you to the car?” He asks softly.

 

“Nah, I can walk on my own. I can balance well with this high heels which is the easiest high heels I ever wore.” She walks on her own power out of the house to his car, which was a Lamborghini Aventador. But as she takes a step forward, she falls forward.

 

With his quick reflexes, he pulls her back to prevent her fall. She spins and falls onto him as he grabs her legs with one of his arms while the another held on her shoulder. “So called for wearing the easiest high heels you ever worn. Seem that you are just too prideful.” He says as he walks to the car. “Open the door so I can place you on the seat, and be quick, you weigh a big ton.” He shot out a tease for fun at her.

 

She hits him lightly before opening the door for him. As she was placed down in the seat, she rolls quickly to the driver’s seat and just beams a smile to him. “You take the passenger seat then, I want to drive the car.” She giggles out cutely.

 

“She looks really cute if she wants to. Oh my, am I falling for her?” He says to himself as he prepares to mouths out his answer. “No way, please get out of the car, get out of the car or I carry you out.” He threatens her.

 

She just pounds on the steering wheel cutely and just pouts her lips. “Please alright, please Aaron, I beg you, please.” She shakes his hands repeatedly while showing that cute look. “Please Aaron, I beg you.” She showed her childlike look at him.

 

He couldn’t resist it and he gets in to the passenger seat to sit, conceding to her. “Alright then, you drive, but better don’t crash the car, alright? Or I will butcher you as fast as possible.” He threatens in jest and just closes the door.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

Rainie was with the little two twins at the small dining table feeding them cakes. She was waiting for Show to arrive as he promised to have a dance with her. She was slightly infuriated that he was taking a long time to come here. It was all because she wanted an actual dance with him.

 

“Mummy Rainie, can I have more cake?” Jennifer asks cutely.

 

Rainie face flushed red in response and she just pinches Jennifer cheeks. “You can’t address me as mummy, I am not your mummy. I am going to spank your bum right now.”  She teases her as she carries Jennifer.

 

“No mummy, don’t beat Mei Mei.” Natalie walks towards Rainie and just holds on her hands. “Mummy, I want cake as well, help us take some cake.” She continues on, showing her adorable sweet face to Rainie.

 

Rainie conceded and just asked for a waitress to be here. A waitress walks towards their table and bowed. “Hey Miss, can you please hand me two plate of this lime cake for me, small pieces will do, thank you.” Rainie says politely before cuddling with the two kids. “Remember it is your last piece already, no more cake or you two will get sick, alright?” She says and plants a light kiss on their cheeks.

 

Just then, Show appears and just show his arms out for Natalie and Jennifer. “Hey my two darlings, give daddy a hug, will you?” He wants a hug from both the little girls.

 

“Daddy!!” They screamed in unison as they ran to give Show a hug. “Daddy, we missed you.” They hugged him quickly, giving Show a kiss on the cheeks.

 

“Daddy missed the two of you as well.” He sits down while holding onto the two little kids. “Thank you Rainie for helping me care about them.” He thanks her before taking another look at her. “This dress fits you perfectly to a T. You look gorgeous tonight, really gorgeous. Beautiful and adorable as well.” He compliments her with a smile.

 

Her face turned red immediately and she looks away. “You don’t have to…say….this…you…don’t….have…..to.” She stammered as she gave a reply.

 

“You are so cute, really cute Rainie. Come, let dance now.” He says as he whispers to the kids. “Go to granddaddy and grandmother now.” He then walks towards Rainie seats and just holds on her soft hands. “Let dance together at the dance floor now.” He pulls her to the dance floor to dance.

 

They started dancing slowly and Rainie takes the opportunity to get revenge on how he embarrassed her earlier. She kicks him on the leg lightly and just starts mouthing. “Don’t embarrass me like this again or I will stomp on your leg with this strong high heels of mine.” She threatens him while showing a smile to the other couple who were dancing.

 

“You can try it, I don’t mind those moves of yours. I am sure you are going to fall if you try.” He flashes a smile as he spins her slightly to continue on the dance. He likes the cologne she had on her body, he likes it a lot. Her scent was alluring towards him.

 

She attacks her foot but failed as Show dodged and instead, she fell backwards but was then grabbed by Show. “See, I told you not to attack me already. You just wasted your time and you would have fell.” He shakes his head and just continues dancing on with her.

 

The close proximity Rainie shared with him made her blush slightly and she tries moving away but failed to and she decides to voice it out. “Hey, get away from me will you? You are holding on my back.” She wanted so much to lie on his shoulder, but she didn’t want to show it out.

 

“Fine then. I thought you would want to take advantage and lie on me. Looks like you are just too unpredictable, Rainie. You are more difficult to understand than expected.” Show says as he continues dancing with her.

 

Rainie had a dumbfounded look and she just replies. “So you been observing me? Is it? So tell me did you thought of me?” She wanted to know how he thinks of her. She wants to know if he is comfortable with her. The most he wanted to know is if he would reveals everything out.

 

“I thought of you as an innocent girl when I first saw you. You are so different from what I thought of now.” He reveals what he thinks of her and then starts talking again. “You are totally brilliant and you have the brains to be a success. I knew you were a hidden gem, a beautiful gem. But you are more than that. You are clever in masking your thoughts really well but you leaks your feelings and what you thinks out.” He says.

 

She was surprised by his words and just continues asking. “What did I show out to you? What is it?” She was curious as well, she wanted to know what he has known about her after observing her.

 

“You had a crush on me already and the crush gotten deeper when I saved you from the gangsters when you were still a student. But you fallen in love with me even deeper when I started helping you with this and that. Am I right to say that?” Show says out as he spins her again.

 

She was shocked at this revelation of his and just looks down blushing again. She didn’t expect him to know it so easily. Looking down, she walks away from him. But not taking more than 5 steps, he pulls him back to her, but she just pushes his hands away. “I don’t want to dance anymore. This is just plain blatant embarrassment for me. You found out everything already.” She was embarrassed by what he said, those words he spoke earlier to her.

 

He pulls her to his arms and just hugs her close and he continues on the dance slowly. “You do not need to run away from it. I dare you to pursue me and break this ice cold heart of mine. I want you to pursue me. You don’t have to run away from me. Just get it done.” Show says as he continues on the dance. “But I can tell you, it isn’t that easy. I am devoted to Ariel and I won’t be with anyone else, you can try, but I hope you don’t break?” He asked as he moves away from her.

 

“Who doesn’t? But I don’t need encouragement, I get it done for sure. I will melt this heart of yours. And this will be the start.” She cusps his cheeks lightly and gave him a kiss on the lips. “This will be what I will be doing from now on. I will kiss you whenever I feel is right to.” She shows a sweet smile before lying on his shoulder. “I want to dance like this with you, can I?” She places her arms around his back to tighten the hold.

 

He just chuckles at her actions and just continues on the dance. “If anything happens to me, I will ask you for a solution, because I won’t even think of one.” He whispers to her as he caresses her soft hair. “You must think of one because you are promoted to Head of Business Development.” He says to her softly.

 

She smiles out sweetly and just pecks his cheeks once. “Thank you Show, thank you. Love you.” She whispers sweet words to him. “But I want to be your personal assistant as well.” She pouts her lips cutely at Show. She wanted him to let her continue on be his personal assistant.

 

“Don’t worry, you are still my personal assistant. I will let you and Hebe work together first and you will have your office. And you still have to follow me to big business deals, so you are still working with me.” He assures her with a soft smile.

 

She smiles and just hugs him tighter. “I won’t want to leave you tonight regardless of what you do to me.” She says cutely and just continues on the dance while Aaron and Hebe looks on as they danced.

 

“Oh okay, this is something I didn’t expect. Show is willing to let Rainie pursue him. That the strangest thing ever my boss has ever done.” Hebe says as she danced at a quick pace due to the music change. “I hope he doesn’t break my sister heart or else I might kill him.” She whispers out softly as she continues on the dance.

 

Aaron just chuckles and pulls her closer. “Let just dance closer first before we continue on.” He replies back softly as Hebe reciprocated to the actions by moving closer. “Anyway, you should let Rainie deal with it herself. You can’t protect her forever. You have to let her do everything herself someday. She must learn how to settle relationship matters, it her love life.” Aaron wants her to let Rainie settle her own problems.

 

“She is my sister, I have to help her. My dad and mom entrusted her to me. If I don’t help her, who will? She needs someone to guid------

 

“Guide her right?” He cuts her words off and just spins her slowly. “You have to let her try it out herself. Let her gain the experience to deal with matters regarding relationship.” He danced closer to her and placed his arms to her lower back. He wants to stay like this forever as he has already started to like her.

 

Hebe didn’t make an attempt to push him away as she was comfortable and just dances on. “Hey, so where your fiancée anyway?” She asks as she looks out at the dining tables. “Who and where is she? I would want to meet her. I really want to see how fearful she is to you?” She teases out.

 

“I won’t want to see her, not at all, her being here…..oh my god.” Aaron shakes his head. “She is here alright, talking to my mom and dad. I am screwed pretty much.” He sighs as he stops the dance. His night got ruined because of the appearance of Gui Gui.

 

Hebe looks around excitedly and then holds onto his back to prevent him from leaving. “Where, where is she? I would want to see how terrifying she is that you are so afraid of her?” She was excited and she want to see how terrifying Gui Gui was.

 

“You are really a good friend of mine.” Aaron gives a sarcastic reply as he points to where Gui Gui was. “That her. Oh , please act as my girlfriend please will you? I beg you please.” Aaron begs for her to be his girlfriend as he wanted Gui Gui to give up.

 

Hebe just shakes her head and just shows a face. “I don’t have any benefits if I act as your girlfriend. I won’t act as one. I want some benefits first. Give me some benefits.” She teases. She had already set her mind to help him as he helped her before. She wants to repay the favour she owes, but she wanted to get him anxious.

 

“Anything you want name it later. Just act as my girlfriend please. I beg you.” He was frantically begging as Gui Gui skips towards where he was. He hates Gui Gui pestering him as he didn’t like how she behaves.

 

Hebe smiles and just holds on his arm. “Alright then, I act as your girlfriend. And make the act more convincing by giving me some sweet endearments or else she won’t believe it.” She wanted him to make the act more convincing. “Address me as baby so that Gui Gui will be angry and also, let me meet your parents. So everything will be better.” She teaches him on what to do to make Gui Gui back off.

 


“So honey, so what do you want to do now?” Aaron fakes a sweet smile towards Hebe as she walks towards Gui Gui. “Do you want to meet my parents my dearest baby?” He makes his voice even sweeter.

 

Hebe nods cutely and just puffs up her cheeks. “I want to, I want to meet Uncle and Auntie. Let go meet them now, bb.” She endears him and just lies on his shoulder cutely.

 

Gui Gui just couldn’t stand their acting and just points at Hebe. “Aaron, who is this shameless lady that is holding onto your arms? I want you to explain to me now!” She wanted an explanation right away.

 

“Why should you care so much, miss, me and my boyfriend here wants to be together. Right Aaron honey?” She lies on Aaron shoulder cutely this time around.

 

Aaron smiles and just loves how she lies on his shoulder with the cute expression still on her face. Remembering that he has to reply, he then caresses Hebe soft cheeks. “Gui Gui, why it matters to you and she isn’t shameless. She is someone I like. Unlike you, I don’t even have any feelings for you, yet you cling on me shamelessly.” Aaron was straight with his words towards Gui Gui. He just wants to get her away from him once and for all.

 

Gui Gui anger went beyond words, and she started using her limbs to attack Hebe. She failed to as her arm was just twisted. “Do you think you can beat me so easily Miss? Try again.” Hebe pushes her slightly and just wraps her arms around Aaron. “Come honey, let go meet Uncle and Auntie.” She makes a face at him.

 

He finds her so adorable and he just wants her to hold onto him and never let go. But he has the feeling of disappointment as he knows that he is just acting with her. Bringing her to his parents, he then introduces. “Hey Hebe, this my mum and dad. Hey Daddy Mummy, this is my girlfriend Hebe, she is Mr and Mrs Yang first daughter.”

 

Both Aaron dad and mom smiles at Hebe and just nods. “Old Ken Yang older daughter is really as pretty as he has boasted. You are really pretty Hebe.” Aaron dad exclaimed, giving Hebe a compliment.

 

Hebe smiles shyly in response and just bows. “Uncle Auntie, how are you?” She shows a polite smile.

 

“Hey Hebe, I remember visiting you before? You were only 3 to 4 years old that time when I see you. Do you remember?” Aaron Mum gets forward to hold on Hebe hands, who just giggles.

 

“I can’t remember much about the past Auntie, so sorry.” Hebe bows apologetically to Aaron Mum, whom just smiles.

 

Gui Gui stomps towards Hebe and Aaron and just separates them. “Hey Uncle Auntie, I am already betrothed to Aaron, isn’t it. It is really inappropriate for Aaron to have another girlfriend.” She complains.

 

“Gui Gui, we have an agreement with your parents already that if you or Aaron has their respective halves, this betrothal will be cancelled immediately. So it will be cancelled as Aaron already has a girlfriend, who is such a talented lady.” Aaron mum gives a reply.

 

Gui Gui refuses to give up and she points at Hebe, who just pushes her finger away. “How talented she is anyway? I am sure I am more------

 

Hebe just laughs out at Gui Gui words and just shakes her head. “Sorry Miss Wu, I am a PHD and I am the COO of the Infinity Corporation. Is that enough to be better than you?” Those words was enough to stump Gui Gui.

 

But refusing to give up, Gui Gui just accuses them. “They are just acting as a couple, they aren’t a real couple at all, they are just acting, Aaron always uses this trick to make me give up on him.” This accusation was true by her as they were really acting.

 

Hebe thinks quickly and just looks at Aaron. “Hey hubby, I know you only want me to address you when we are married, but too bad, I must address you by this and also do something you would want me to do? Can I ask for your approval?” She asked with her sweet voice.

 

Aaron was surprised by the endearment she gave to him. He would really like her to address him like this again. Going on with the act, he then holds on her hands and then smiles. “What is it, my dear baby?” He asks in a sweet voice.

 

She pecks him on the lips and just jumps onto him. “Sorry Hubby, I know you don’t like me to do that, but I have no choice.” She makes a face at him as he carries her.”

 

That infuriates Gui Gui and she just stomps away while Hebe just giggles out cutely. Getting nearer to his ear, she then whispers out. “You have to sponsor me for shopping at Italy or else I will release news that it was just a joke.”

 

Aaron heard it and was more than happy to do it. He didn’t want to let go of her right now, he wants to carry her like this forever. He now realises something, he has really started to like her more and more. And he has decided, he will date her and he will make her his official girlfriend.


Here chapter 9 guys, working really hard for this story, the plot is really difficult to write out, I hope I receive comments, more comments, SR readers especially, I want all of you to read it.