Trickery

Eternity Love

Narrations

As Hebe walks back upstairs after doing exercise at the gym, she walks to the kitchen to have a cup of water to drink. Drinking the cup of water, she then sees a long haired lady cooking breakfast. Looking at it closely, she then scratches her head briefly.

 

Just then Show walks in and then smiles as he sees Hebe. “Hey, you are back already, didn’t know that you are back, what time did you come back last night?” He smiles while drinking his cup of water.

 

“Was back at 11pm, immediately went to sleep as I am not feeling well.” She replies briefly before getting back to her question. “Who is that lady there? Is she a maid? And where Rainie, I didn’t see her when I went to find her?” Hebe asks as she stretches briefly.

 

“Hey Jie, how can you say that of your sister. You totally forgotten about your sister just after a few days trip to Singapore, or did that fever get to you?” The long haired lady was revealed to be Rainie and she just placed her hands on her hips, showing a cute angry look to Hebe.

 

Hebe eyes were wide open and she then walks closer. “Hey miss, where is my sister? Where is she may I ask?”

 

“She is here my dear sister.” Rainie gives Hebe a hug.

 

“AHHH!! What happened to you, Rainie, when did you grow your hair out long? What happened to you?” Hebe asks with shock all written over her face. She was shocked at Rainie new appearance and also she wanted to know why Rainie would grow out her hair and have a makeover.

 

“Your boss brought me for a makeover as he thought that I don’t look presentable enough. So do I look good now?” Rainie asked as she pouts her lips cutely while doing the peace sign.

 

Hebe just turns and gives Show a punch on the shoulder. Pulling him by the collar, her knuckles were near his face. “Explain to me of why did you give Rainie a makeover for without even asking her sister opinion.” Hebe asked for an explanation.

 

“She needed one plus you couldn’t persuade her last time.” He explained as he pulls Hebe hands away from his shirt collar. “And don’t she look prettier now? She is not only pretty now, but cute too, isn’t she?” He flashes a smile to her.

 

Hebe looks at her thoroughly before placing her hands at her hips in comedic fashion. “But those wolves at the company will start dating her. I wouldn’t want those wolves to date her while she is working.” She was worried about the males in the company that might date Rainie. “You better protect her well Show, or else I will start beating you up whenever I have the chance to.” Hebe warns Show, threatening him to protect Rainie well.

 

Show had sweat on his forehead as he looks away from Hebe. Rainie decides to step in and help Show. “No worries Jie Jie, who dares to date me when everyone is so afraid of you in the company, no worries, right? I want you to protect me Jie Jie, alright?” She hugs Hebe from behind like a little girl. She used her pouting lips at Hebe.

 

“Get off me and let have breakfast now, you pretty lady.” Hebe smiles out sweetly as she untangles Rainie arms away from her. “You would always use your cuteness to get me to agree to things, you are always like this. She pinches Rainie cheeks.

 

She just smiles and just gave Hebe a wet kiss on the cheeks. “Jie Jie, I am a adult now, you shouldn’t be pinching my cheeks.” She places the plate down on the table and was immediately given a spank on the bum by Hebe.

 

“You say that and yet you gave me a wet kiss. You are so disgusting Rainie.” Hebe says as she starts eating quickly as she was hungry.

 

Rainie just giggles and just walks to Show. “Hey, breakfast done for you as well Show, eat it.” She walks out with another plate. It was more palatable than Hebe breakfast.

 

“Oh thanks.” He mutters out before sitting down beside Hebe. “Oh my, Rainie, why my plate has more eggs and more pancakes than Hebe’s?” Show asks as he observed Hebe plates.

 

Rainie just giggles but her face immediately shows an uneasy smile to Hebe. “Jie come on, it just an extra egg and pancake, don’t be angry. At most I give you more from my plate.” Rainie says, handing Hebe an extra egg and pancake. “Not angry anymore right? Jie Jie, I add in a kiss also.” She kissed Hebe oily lips and just giggles. “Yucky sis, your lips is so oily.” She says in an singsong voice.

 

Hebe just shows an sarcastic smile and just replies. “My dear Rainie, thanks for the kiss. Jie Jie got something for you.” She slings an arm across Rainie shoulder. “HERE A EGG FOR YOU.” She stuff an egg into Rainie mouth and just continues eating while Show just laughs.

 

Rainie quickly stuff an egg onto Show and just crosses her arms angrily. “Stop laughing at us sisters or else I beat you up.” She shows an angry face to Show.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 As Aaron walks towards Hebe office, a man was holding on his cheeks and just walks out of her office sighing. He then continues in and then voices out. “Oh my god, so what happened, you punched someone again?” He invites himself in to sit.

 

“Another admirer and another wasted bouquet.” Hebe sighs as she throws the bouquet right onto Aaron, who grabs it easily. “This is the 99th person who had sent me flowers, if it hits hundred, I will be declaring to everyone I will be single for life.” She sighs as she signs the documents he gave her.

 

He just chuckles at her and just takes the document back. “You should find someone to act as your boyfriend so everything will be over, no one will send flowers to you for sure by then. That a good idea, you should proceed on it.” He offered her an suggestion to get the admirers off her back.

 

“I wouldn’t want to, I have already made a vow to someone that I won’t fall in love with anyone again, I have already said that and I won’t break that promise.” She says, looking really serious as she spoke it out to Aaron, who just stared at her.

 

Smiling to her, he then taps her on the hand. “Fine then, I was just suggesting to you, that all. You do not need to react to it till like this.” He smiles as he taps her again. “Anyway, do you have a partner for the evening ball next week?” He asked in a casual manner.

 

“I don’t have one partner just yet? Why do you ask?” She gives a quick reply as she continued typing on the computer.

 

Aaron took in a big breath before speaking. “I need a partner as I don’t want that fiancée of mine to be my partner. So can I ask you to be my partner?” He asked. He was hoping she wouldn’t mutter the word no, he wants a yes to it.

 

“Erm, no…..” She was cut off by Aaron, who just sighs and just replies. “Fine then, I find someone else.” He was disappointed and he just gets up. “I get back to work, I see you at lunch then.”

 

“Wait Aaron, just wait.” She stops him and just gets up. “It no problem, I would need a partner and you will be one good partner.” She shows out a sweet smile. “But I would need a dress, will you be able to find me one?” She asks.

 

“Looking from how you dress, you should have a lot of fashion sense to select a dress? Why do you need me to help you?” Aaron asks. “Let me guess, you want me to choose a dress for you because you are just acting of having fashion sense, is that it?” He teases.

 

Hebe just throws the bouquet at him but was easily caught. “That not funny.” She says calmly while Aaron throws the bouquet in the dustbin. “I have to teach my silly little sister in dancing, she doesn’t really know how to dance much.” She replies briefly before sitting back down. “Just find me a dress and deliver it to my house. Just don’t try to be funny by giving me a dress that is slightly transparent, or else I poke your eyes.” She threatens.

 

“Count on me then, I give you a dress by Friday which is just 3 days away latest, alright?” He asked.

 

“I will be on leave to attend to some personal matters but you can pass it to me at Show house at about night time.” She replies before continuing to work.

 

He walks out of the room and he just smiles. “Great, now friends with her now and being able to shake off Gui Gui, 100 times better than ever. It be one great day at the charity ball next week.” He says in his mind as he walks back to his office.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Rainie was dragging herself to walk through all the pain to attend the press conference with Show. Her foot was already bruised and sore from learning on how to do dancing as she wanted to make herself a standout and to impress Show with her dancing.

 

As she walks towards Show, Show then notices the grimacing look on her face. Concerned about her well-being, he then asks. “You seem to be in pain, what is wrong with you?”

 

“Hurt, I am totally alright Show, I am totally fine, you must be too tired to think of me being injured.” Rainie replies quickly but just looks away. “Oh , he nearly saw through it.” She says to herself before facing Show.

 

Show decided not to fight it and just replies. “Alright then, just be careful alright, don’t want you to be hurt. Many people will be hurt to see you getting injured.” He looks at the documents she gives him and just taps on her hand. “Just say it if you are injured, it won’t hurt at all. Stubbornness won’t help you.” That was his last words before he starts to converse with other business associates.

 

As Rainie walks away, she winces in pain as she walks in her high heels and Show sees it and he just sighs. “This little girl is doing something behind my back, I better check on her later, or else Hebe might kill me.”

 

Later on, as the press conference was done, Show walks towards Rainie. “Hey Rainie, you want to take a ride with me to fetch Jennifer and Natalie later?” He asks her. He knows she would say know, but he wants to confirm it just right away.

 

“Nah it okay, I have some other stuff to do later, I gotta go now, my appointment is just an hour away, I have to pick my stuff, so I talk to you later, goodbye.” Rainie walks away quickly to grab her stuff.

 

Show could easily see that she was lying and he decides to follow her to see what she was doing. “Want to lie to me, it isn’t that easy Rainie, it isn’t that easy.” He mutters to himself before leaving for his car.

 

He follows her all the way to the shopping mall that he doesn’t recognise. Quickly parking his car at a parking lot just outside the shopping mall, he quickly chased after her but made sure that she didn’t see him.

 

As she walked, he could see that she was limping and was also grimacing in pain and just decides to press on to find out what she was doing. He was concerned for her and he didn’t want her to suffer any injuries.

 

As he followed on, he sees her entering Selina dancing studio and he wanted to follow in but stops himself as he would be easily identified by both Selina and Ella whom the latter he just spots. “Why would she be coming to Selina dancing studio when I didn’t even bring her here before.” He ponders. “Wait, is she trying to learn dancing here? I better take a look.” He walks towards the dancing studio.

 

Walking in, he sees Ella and she was about to shout out when he gestured for her to keep shut. Walking towards her, he then starts asking. “Why is Rainie here anyway? I remember that I only brought her to your boutique only.” He asked softly as he didn’t want Rainie to find out that he was here.

 

“She is learning classical dancing here from Selina and Hebe, that why. She doesn’t want to embarrass you at the Charity Ball a week later. She been taking lessons everyday already, practicing so hard for it.” Ella replies softly. “Her foot is already bruised and injured from the daily lessons already but she still keeps on going.” Ella sighs and just shakes her head.

 

Just then, Selina walks out and was immediately shocked of Show presence here, who just gestured for her to keep quiet. “How is Rainie now, how is she currently?” He asked Selina softly.

 

“She just fell yet again, and her ankle is sprained now. She can’t dance anymore. You better check on her since you are the root of the problem.” Selina pokes him on the shoulder repeatedly. “Persuade her to stop dancing now will you.” Selina wants Show to persuade Rainie to stop dancing.

 

Show just sighs and just shakes his head. “Where is that silly girl then? I go find her and bring her away.” He asked. His intention now was to bring her back home so that she doesn’t have to suffer any more pain.

 

“Upstairs at the dance room 11. Go there and persuade her to stop dancing or else she might break her foot anytime soon.” Selina replies briefly and was about to talk more but Show has already walked away.

 

As Show opens the door in to the dance room, he walks towards Rainie, who was trying to dance again and he just carries her up. “No more dancing for you, I am bringing you home right away.” He says and just brings her away.

 

“Let me down Show, let me down.” She struggles and just moves repeatedly and then gets off. “I still need to practice my dance. I still need some practice, and why are you here for?” She was embarrassed that he found out that she was practicing her and she showed a fierce look to mask everything, but she soon grimaced in pain.

 

Show just sighs and just picks her up. “No more practice for you from now on, you are getting treatment on this ankle of yours.” He says to her as he looks at her in the eye.

 

As Hebe sees Show carrying Rainie away, she rushes towards Show and stops him. “Hey Show, what are you doing to my little sister, put her down will you.” Hebe just pulls Rainie away from Show. “Are you okay Rainie?” Hebe asks as she pats her.

 

“I am bringing her back home now. Selina told me that she rolled her ankle. I am bringing her home just right away.” Show says and just carries her up again and he heads for the exit.

 

As like just now, Hebe pulls Rainie away and just led her away. “Hey Rainie, let me guess, you lured him here, did you?” Her face was showing dismayed looks.

 

Show heard it clearly and then eyes Rainie intently. It was asking her for the truth and she just gives a sheepish smile. “Yeah, it was fake, everything was faked including the injuries I shown to you earlier at the press conference.” She giggles out at Show. “I know you won’t be angry at me, right?” She shows a cute face right afterwards.

 

“What for, you are being weird Rainie, why do you have to lure me here for?” He asks as he knew that everything was a ploy from that start.

 

Rainie just giggles out before giving out a reply. “I wasn’t really hopeful that you might come if I asked you to practice dancing with me so I took the opportunity to lure you here, so I am so sorry, alright? Though I was gambling on you following me which you did.” She shows out a cute smile that melted his slight anger in his heart.

 

Show just smiles at her and just walks towards her. “Am I such a bad person to you Rainie, am I such as one? You thought that I would just push your invitation away if you asked me, you thought of me as a bad person, did you?” He crosses his arms in cute anger.

 

She giggles and just slings an arm around Show shoulder. “Hehe, I was afraid of it, so will you dance with me so that we can achieve perfect chemistry, is that fine with you?” She asked.

 

“Fine with me then, but let me bring my gym attire first from the car at least, I can’t dance in work attire, right?” He says and then leaves for his car to pick up his gym attire.

 

Hebe stops him and just throws a pair of sports singlet to him. “Here it is, I took it this morning before I left the house.” She passed him one.

 

“Rainie Rainie, looks like I can promote you to Head of Business Planning already.” Show remarks as he walks in to change.


 

Here chapter 7, I know very little bebu scenes, but I swear to give you more bebu scenes next chapter. I try to update by Friday latest.