Thoughfulness

Eternity Love

Narrations

Rainie giggles at the pictures she took with Show at the beach two months ago. She loves all those pictures she took with him, all those poses, especially the ones that she kisses him on the cheeks and on the lips.

 

“Wow, you look quite y at those pictures, I didn’t know that my baby sis looks so y in a bikini.” Hebe appears right beside her out of nowhere.

 

Rainie jumps up slightly and just has her hand on her own chest. “Wow sis, how did you come in? How come I didn’t hear the door opening?” She closes the pictures window as she didn’t want Hebe to see the pictures she took with Show.

 

“I been in for a while, miss absent minded. You were too engrossed in those pictures.” She pinches Rainie cheeks before walking back to her table. “I am going to tell Show you were daydreaming when he comes back from his trip to Japan.” She teases.

 

“He won’t mind anyway. He dotes on me way more than how you dote on me. And that makes me get to the point.” She has questions ready for Hebe. “You have been coming back at home so late in the night or even in the early morning. Mind telling me who have you been seeing or where have you been?” Rainie questions Hebe as she has been noticing her coming back home late.

 

Hebe makes a face and just shakes her head. “Won’t tell you anything at all since you don’t tell me about you and Show. I am going off now, will be out till night, so don’t give me a call unless something important, goodbye.” She takes her bag and leaves.

 

“Wait, where are you going anywhere? You are leaving when it isn’t even ready for you to leave?” Rainie stares at Hebe in dismay as she was leaving during working hours. “I might make an official complaint and get you a warning letter if you don’t give me a good explanation.” She shot out a joke for fun.

 

“Do it then, you can't make a complaint towards me as I have already applied for off for the next few hours. Goodbye, hope you have a nice time later having dinner alone.” Hebe replies sarcastically towards Rainie before leaving. “Just kidding, call me if you want to have dinner later, I be free just for you.”

 

Rainie just pouts her lips as Hebe leaves and just sighs as she missed Show, who was away at Japan for a trip. She wants to leave right away but she has a document to work on to present to her client and with Show not around, her life was colourless.

 

As she continues on typing a document, her laptop sounds off. She sighs and just clicks on the window. It was a webcam invitation by Show and she jumps up and accepts it before showing a sweet smile.

 

As Show face pops up at the screen, Show smiles and just mouths out. “Hey my super assistant, how everything going?” He asks as he move closer to the screen. “You seem sad, what is the problem? Tell me and share everything with me.” He stretches out briefly as he continues to look at Rainie.

 

“I am bored and sad here. I got no one to accompany me here, Hebe ditched me for someone, leaving me all here in the office. And you too, ditching me for Japanese AV models.” She pouts her lips sadly at him. “Piggy, when are you coming back from Japan? I miss you so much. The kids misses you as well.” She asks sadly.

 

“I be back 2 weeks later, take good care of yourself and my two little babies, alright? I bought you a very nice gift too. I will give it to you once I come back. I got to go now, have to meet my business associates. And I miss you, I hope to be back as fast as I can, because I want to see you and hear your voice.” He disconnects the webcam right away afterwards.

 

Rainie smiles sweetly and just closes the webcam program and just smiles to herself continuing on her work. “Those words of his....make me so happy. I shall go to Japan as soon as possible with the kids. Time to charter an airplane from dad.” She says to herself and starts making a call.

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Hebe was shopping for clothes at the men section, considering new suits for Aaron to wear as well as some fashionable clothing. Though she knows it will be meaningless to find fashion clothing for him to wear, she still wants to find one as she hasn’t gave him a gift during their dating for the past two months.

 

“Hey Hebe, why are you getting us to follow you when you can just choose those clothes alone yourself? You been asking us to help you with clothes for the past two hours” Selina was frustrated by Hebe pickiness.

 

“Come on Sel, I always help you with investments in your shops, and I didn’t demand money in return for the payoffs. Can’t you help me? You don’t see Ella complaining, be like her.” Hebe replies back sharply as she slings an arm across Selina shoulder.

 

Selina just shakes her head and just shakes Hebe repeatedly. “She is already married, and she is picking out clothes for Jerry, that why. You are asking me to help you pick up clothes for your boyfriend who is a famous fashion figure in the fashion world. This is wasting my time.” Selina grumbles out angrily.

 

“Okay okay, I’m done now alright and we shall have dinner later together and I will pay for it. You can eat anything you want, okay?” Hebe hugs Selina and just tickles her repeatedly.

 

Selina moves away from Hebe quickly and just pulls her tied up bun slightly. “You are so childish, I wonder how that fashion designer fell in love with you?” She remarks on how childish Hebe was.

 

“That me, and speaking of him, I have to call him now, check on how is he currently. Give me a minute.” Hebe takes her phone out to call Aaron. “He gotten sick, I better check on how is he right now.” She says to her two best friends.

 

“Now when she has a boyfriend she totally forgotten about her good friends already.” Ella complains in jest with her arms raised up in objections.

 

Hebe places a finger to her lips to gesture to Ella to keep quiet as the call got connected through. “Hey Aaron, how are you feeling right now?” She asks with a cute voice.

 

“Hey baby, I am feeling better now, feeling as if I can kill a tiger. And I am outside now buying food for myself to eat?” He says to her softly. He was lying to her, he couldn’t get up from the sofa at all, he weaker than how he said to Hebe.

 

“You better don’t lie to me Aaron, if you lie to me, you are going to make me worried about you, tell me the truth, are you alright?” She wasn’t convinced by his words as she felt that the words he spoke to her has barely the strength and clarity it used to.

 

“I am really alright bee, I am fine. Don’t worry about me, I will be alright on my own.” He musters all of his strength to lie to her as he didn’t want her to waste her time to take care of him. “I be alright, just be with Ella and Selina for the day. It won’t be good if you make them angry over me.” He didn’t want her to make Ella and Selina angry by taking care of him.

 

Hebe sighs and just agrees. “Alright then, if you aren’t feeling well, give me a call, alright? I got to go now, bye.” She ends the call with worries all over her face.

 

Ella and Selina walks towards her and just taps on her shoulder. “if you are so worried about him, go find him now. We are okay with it, right Ella?” Selina knows that Hebe was very worried about Aaron as her face has shown it all. “We can meet up another day. But if you lose your boyfriend just because of us, it isn’t worth it, go find him now, it was so hard for you to love someone, go find him now. We can meet another time.” She wants Hebe to find Aaron right away. She wants this bestie of her to be happy.

 

“Are you both really okay if I ditched you girls?” Hebe asked as she recounts the past. “I remembered that Ella, you always gotten angry whenever I ditched you for both work and personal purposes, are you sure you won’t be angry?” She eyes Ella keenly as she knows how Ella behaviour is like.

 

“He is your boyfriend.” Ella replies back quickly. “And he is my brother-in-law!” She exclaims loudly with people looking at her. “And those time I got angry was all in jest, and you bring it up.” She shakes her head in frustration as she gave her a buddy hug. “Go find him now, I’m sure he would really want someone to be by his side.”

 

Hebe smiles in response and just nods. “Of course I know, he is my boyfriend.” She smiles as she thought of an idea. “Look like I am going to be cooking for him then, and that means I have to head to the nearby supermarket near his house then.” She planned of what to do for him.

 

“Wow wow, you even know the areas of his house, not bad for a girlfriend.” Selina remarks. “But I’m angry.” She crosses her arms, voicing out her displeasure. “You didn’t cook for me when I’m sick, I hate you.” She says in jest, she meant it as a jest to disturb Hebe.

 

Hebe just smiles and just shakes her head as she hugs Selina. “Once you have a boyfriend, I’m sure he be willing to cook for you all the time whenever you are sick.” She looks at her watch and just smiles. “Alright, I have to leave now, see you girls.” She hugs Ella before leaving.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Jennifer and Natalie looks around the hotel and just scratches their head as Rainie brings them to the reception.

 

“Hey, I booked a villa here under the name of Miss Yang, can you please check it?” Rainie enquires about the villa she booked days ago before looking at the two little girls. She sees that they were bored and tired from the plane trip.

 

About to carry the two little girls the receptionist got her attention instead. “Hey Miss Yang, here your cardkey, you can proceed to the villa now.” The receptionist hands the cardkey to Rainie and bows politely. “The luggage will be delivered to your villa later.” She continues on.

 

Rainie smiles to the receptionist and just carries the two little girls up. “Come on baby, we are getting to our rooms now, we can rest there. Both of you must have been tired. Come, you can lie on mummy to rest.” She was tired as well and she wasn’t well as she caught a cold while she was on the way to the resort and also due to jetlag.

 

“Mummy, I want to see daddy, can I see him first?” Natalie was clearly upset on not seeing Show. “Mummy you are Pinocchio.” She puffers her cheeks up cutely.

 

Rainie smiles weakly and just pats Natalie lightly. “Don’t worry baby, mummy will bring you to see daddy later alright, not now, this was supposed to be a surprise to daddy, okay. I will bring you to daddy later at night, alright?”

 

Natalie pouts her lips but nods and just lies on Rainie shoulder. Just then, she shouts out. “Daddy daddy.” She points out and gets off Rainie quickly. “Daddy daddy, I miss you.” She runs towards Show.

 

Show was totally surprised by Natalie, Jennifer and Rainie appearance. He was so tired from the meeting he had earlier that he planned to get to his hotel villa to sleep. But seeing her two daughters perks her up. He quickly carries up Natalie and kisses her. “Hey baby, you missed daddy?” He asks as he hugs her tight. How he missed her, missed her voice.

 

 

“Daddy daddy, I missed you so so much.” Natalie pouts her lips cutely at Show. She was angry at Show leaving her alone back in Taiwan.

 

Show just kissed and just tickles Natalie. He missed the kids too as well as well as Rainie voice, he missed them all. “Daddy won’t be away from you for so long next time, alright?” He cuddles with Natalie.

 

“What about me, Show? Are you going to leave me alone to manage the company?” Rainie voices zooms in to Show who smiles. “You know how hard it was for me to manage the company and fight off the boredom.” She acts like a kid right in front of him, pouting her lips right at him. She was holding on, tired and exhausted as headache came in, but she still showed that sweet smile for him to see

 

He pinches her cheeks lightly and just pats on Jennifer, who was asleep. “I make it up to you later. Let get back to the villa.” He holds her hands briefly. “I make it up to you with dinner, alright?” He uses his gentle voice to say to her. He then walks away to the direction of the villa with her. He had been wanting to see her for a long time already. He could feel something was wrong with her as her hands were cold, but he didn’t want to ask her about it to spoil the mood.

 

She smiles and holds his hands back tightly knowing that he might just pull away. “I am not letting go of your hands, you unpredictable pig.” She tightens the hold further and just giggles as she uses her other arm to carry Jennifer.

 

The two girls were soon asleep on the bed with the blanket covered over them with Rainie smiling before giving them both a light peck before she turns the light off for them to sleep better. Getting up, she smiles at Show, who brought the luggage in. “Hey, I can take it from here.” She says softly as she walks to take the luggage.

 

As she takes the luggage bag from Show, her eyes blurs as she drops the luggage bag and then falls onto Show, who caught her easily. “Rainie, what happened to you?” He asks as he holds onto her hands, which were icy cold. “Oh my, you are so sick, what happened to you?” He carries her up to the bed, and then places her down on the bed, where he feels her forehead, immediately knowing that she has a fever. “I call for a doctor now, so that you be treated.”

 

“No, not now, not now alright.” She holds on his hands and just smiles weakly. “I be alright soon okay.” She smiles softly to show him that she was fine. She was very happy that he cared for her to such extent.

 

“Silly girl, why are you smiling when you are sick?” He rubs her hands to keep her warm. “Getting a flu is really terrible, I’m sure you experienced flu before right, it’s terrible.” He shakes his head and just cuddles with her.

 

“I’m smiling because I’m happy.” She cuddles closer to him and smells the nice cologne he has on his body. “I’m happy because you care for me, I feel so blessed.” She says softly as she coughs out. “Can you hold me like this and lull me to sleep?” She asks softly.

 

He nods and just hugs her tighter. “You want to lie on the bed to have a better rest?” He asks her as he continues to cuddle with her to keep her warm.

 

She nods weakly and was promptly ushered down to the bed gently where Show covers the blanket over her body. He was about to walk away but she holds onto his hands tightly. “Don’t go.” She said softly as she holds onto his hands. “Stay on the bed with me, alright?”

 

He nods and just sits beside her, where she then takes the opportunity to lie on his chest. “Hey, that very bad of you to take advantage of me.” He meant it as a jest as his hands went to pat her soft hair. “What you want from me now?”

 

“I want you to lie down on the bed.” She says softly. “So that I can get a better position to sleep.” She smiles softly as she tugs on his dress shirt. She wants to have a good position to listen to his heartbeat and as well as enjoy the warmth he gave her.

 

He lies down on the bed and she lays her body across his, causing his face to flush slightly. She notices it and just giggles. “What wrong, didn’t you already see everything about me when we were at the beach earlier this month?” She teases him.

 

“Just sleep now and save your energy, alright?” He puts a finger to . “I let you tease me all you want once you fully recover, alright?” He shows a warm smile for her to see. “Sleep now or else I will transfer you away to some other departments when we get back to Taiwan.” He threatens in jest as he touches her cheeks lightly.

 

“Hey, you big bully.” She hits him lightly. “Okay okay, I sleep now, don’t fire me, I don’t want to be in any position. I want to be the woman behind you.” She says softly as her eyes closes.

 

“Rainie, Rainie.” He says softly. “Sleep well now.” He helps her lie down gently on the bed and just looks at her before caressing her soft cheeks again. “You are so cute and so beautiful, innocent. I’m going to protect you, no one will hurt you, or take you away, unless I die.” He pecks on her cheeks and just hugs her and his eyes closes to rest.

 

Rainie eyes opens slightly and she smiles out happily. “I will never let anyone take me away from you.” She snuggles closer and then begins sleeping.

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

“Okay, your fever has gone down totally, you are alright now.” Hebe touches his forehead while looking at the thermometer at the same time. “Took a few days for your temperature to go down, you are really a weakling, Aaron Yan.” She teases his weak condition.

 

He pulls her down and just gives her a kiss on the cheeks. “I don’t mind being called a weakling if I could have you taking care of me like this. I wouldn’t mind.” He replies in a sweet manner. “I would love to have you by my side everyday.” He mouths out to her ear softly.

 

“That so cheesy, and I won't stay here any longer, time to get home and have a rest.” She stretches out tiredly and look at her watch. “Oh my, it already 10pm, I better get home to rest.” She takes her stuff and then kisses him. “Goodbye honey, see you tomorrow.” She mouths out.

 

He wraps his arms around her tightly. “Don't go, stay here please.” He voices out his displeasure at her leaving with his cute voice. “Stay here for the night alright, will you?” He pleads. “It late at night, I am afraid you might be in danger if you leave, stay here please.” He uses reason to persuade her.

 

“Not bad of you to use reason to persuade me.” She reads his words easily and just pats his cheeks. “Alright them, don’t really want to go home as well, I stay here for the night then.” She agrees to stay before getting up.

 

He pulls her for a hard kiss on the lips in happiness. He was so happy that she would stay. “I love you bebe, do you love me?” He says in between kisses. He wants to hear her express her love for him.

 

She kisses him back and pushes him down to the bed to continue on the kiss. There was no reply from her, she wants to let her actions show her love for his.

 

They made out continuously on the bed before rolling down to the floor. Landing with a big thud, Aaron groans and just gets up with her. He lurches forward hoping he would be able to kiss Hebe but she reacts quickly by placing her hands on his lips. “That enough for now, I go bathe first, be right back.” She gets up and quickly covers her shirt which was ed. “Don't look at me.” She blushes and just quickly heads for the bathroom.

 

Walking out of the bathroom, she walks towards the big mirror and just looks at herself. Pouting her lips, she giggles to herself before applying the facial cream on her face. “Aaron, you took your medicine as instructed already?” She shouts out of the room.

 

“I haven’t yet, my dear.” He hugs her from behind suddenly. “I want you to feed me, my dear y darling.” He wants her to feed him, he was acting like a baby. “I am still a sick person, so I need you, the super naughty girlfriend who dares to wear a tube top and a short shorts right in front of his erted boyfriend to feed me.” He caresses her tummy lightly.

 

She blushes right away and just turns to look at him. “You are so erted with your words.” She pinches his cheeks before slapping his chest many times. “Do you have any buttoned shirt I can wear? I feel cold wearing only this.” She pouts while speaking, which made her so cute in Aaron eyes.

 

“I have, you want a dark coloured one or a light coloured one?” He asks as he caressed her shoulder.

 

“A lighter coloured one honey, and take your medicine now or else I make sure you sleep on the floor.” She says in jest as he hands her a shirt. “Thanks for the shirt honey, go take the medicine now.” She repeats again.

 

He carries her up and then shakes his head. “I refuse to take the medicine unless you feed me, feed me honey, feed me feed me feed me.” He shows his childish attitude towards her.

 

Hebe pushes him away and just pinches his cheeks. “Why are you so childish and so adorable? Why did you have to make me give in?” She grumbles cutely with her lips pouting.

 

“Because I love to do it in front of you, show how much I love you my dear. Feed me please.” He shows a face to her.

 

She smiles in agreement and just gets off him. “Alright, just for this time.” She takes the medicine and then feeds him. “Remember that you have to feed me if I get sick like this. If you don’t agree, I am going to break up with you.” She says in jest.

 

“I will take care of you till the day I die bee. I promise you that. I hook pinkies with you, if I break the promise, I will lose all of my hair and teeth.” He makes a promise to her.

 

She kissed his lips in response and pushes him down to the bed. “I don’t like this vow, I don’t need you to lose your teethes and hair for me. I want you to dote and spoil me, promise me that.” She wants him to promise her.

 

 

“I promise to love you and dote on you every single day of my life Hebe, and I will want to marry you when the time is right, because I know you are the right person for me.” He caresses her cheeks as he shows a genuine smile to her. “I love you Hebe Tien, I love you so much.” He hugs her and kisses her cheeks softly.

 

Hebe blushed at his words and just slaps him lightly in shyness. “Oh my Aaron, you are embarrassing me. Don't keep saying you love me, I might get a heart attack.” She hits him repeatedly. She was embarrassed by his words.

 

He pulls her down to the bed and at the same time, turns off the lights. “Goodnight bee, can you give me a goodnight kiss? Just a peck will do, baby.” He wants a kiss from her.

 

“I give you one baby.” Hebe pecks on his lips lightly. “It done now, now, lie on me to sleep, I want something warm on my back.” She says.

 

Listening to her, he lies on her back and just kisses her neck. “Goodnight bee.” He wraps his arms around her tummy and closes his eyes.

 

She smiles softly and just closes her eyes to sleep as well. That how they spent the night as a couple officially.

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Her eyes opens slightly and she smiled sweetly as she had an full 12 hours of sleep from last night and she felt warmth and comfort on the bed or maybe something else, maybe the person beside her. “Aaron.” She says softly as she turns around, smiling at him as he was sleeping in, with his arms enclosed around her waist.  “Aaron, I love you, I love you so much.” She pecks on his lips lightly before getting up to stretch.

 

Getting off the bed, she stretches briefly before looking at the time and she remembers that Aaron had to take medicine. She was swift in getting a cup of water and getting to Aaron. “Babe, wake up now, it time to take your medicine.” She taps him repeatedly to get him up.

 

He groans slightly as he gets up. “Yeah babe, what is it?” He groans as he lies back down on the bed. “You need me to accompany you for breakfast?” He mumbles softly as he gets up again.

 

“No!” She places the medicine near his mouth and then hits him on the back. “I’m feeding you medicine.” She places it in his mouth and just hands him the cup of water. “Drink.”

 

He drinks the water and then places it aside on the table lamp. Groaning, he went to hug her from behind. “Hebe, you are so evil, who would feed people medicine like how you did just earlier, I hate you.” He pecks on her cheeks and just pulls her onto his chest. “But still, I still love your evil side.” He slumps back down on the bed, and made sure Hebe was on him. “And I love hugging you right now.”

 

She giggles and just smiles. “Get to sleep now, and no worry, I won’t leave you here alone for now, I wait for you to sleep and make some lunch for you before going home for a change and coming here to stay for the night, alright?”

 

“Okay, babe, I love you.” He closes his eyes and just hugs her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here chapter 12 to all readers, comments and I hope to see some ppl feedback to me rather if they feel good about the flow of this story, I try to update quickly, but no guarantee that I might be held back by school.