Approaching Love

Eternity Love

Narrations

Hebe was sleeping in holding on her bear that Aaron was giving to her. This was one of her hobby, sleeping as long as possible before she had to get up to start working.

 

And she hates people calling her in the early morning as she always want to get more sleep. Her smartphone rings and it causes her to groan slightly. She used the bear as a shield to cover her ears from the phone ringing tone but it didn’t help her much at all.

 

“Argh, whoever that calling, I swear I am going to kill him or her for sure.” She mumbles to herself as she holds on the bear while walking to her table to pick up her phone. “Should have gotten it silent before I slept last night.” She mumbles to herself before looking at the caller display. She picks it up and then starts scolding. “Hey, do you know that I am still asleep you , you better give me a good reason of why are you calling?” She wants a good reason from him for calling her so early in the morning.

 

“I missed you Bee, I missed you a lot. I had a need to hear your voice so I fell for the temptation to call you.” He replies before making a kissing sound. “Anyway, I am just outside your house now, you want a lift from me?”

 

Walking towards the window, she stops herself from pulling after seeing the state of undress she was in. She was wearing nothing at all and that made her remember how lazy she was to put on clothes to sleep last night. Quickly wearing on silk robe, she walks and then pulls away the curtains. “Alright then, give me 20 minutes to get ready. I be done as fast as I can.” She replies positively. You want to come in?” She asks softly. She wanted to go to work with him, she didn’t want to leave him at all.

 

“Nah, it okay, I don’t want Show or Rainie to know that we are dating each other, let just keep it a secret, I be waiting outside. See you soon, love you.” He ends the call before showing her a smile.

 

She runs towards the bathroom to get a shower quickly as she wanted to see him so much. She wanted to get herself in the best possible shape for him.

 

After her bath, she opens her wardrobe and picks the one piece working dress she just bought recently. Wearing it on quickly, she decides to let her hair down and just smiles. “Today is a new day for me, forget Mike and be in love again.” She says to her own reflection in the mirror.

 

Walking out of the house, she smiles at him as she walks towards Aaron, who was sitting at the hood of his car. “Hey beautiful, let go now.” He leads her to the car.

 

As he drives off, she smiles at him and just asks. “How do you think of my look today? Is it good?” She wants to know how well she looks in his eyes, she was craving for his praises.

 

Looking at her from tip to toe he nods and just whistles out. “That why I addressed you beautiful, my dear. You are just so beautiful to me. I know you put an effort to dress up nicely. That shows how important I am, to your heart, right?” He smiles just as his hands reaches for hers.

 

She blushes and just looks away with a shy smile. “You….you…you are embarrassing me with your words, do you know that? Stop embarrassing me.” She feels really shy at his words as he was accurate with his words. She loved the praises he just gave.

 

“You look so cute when you are embarrassed, so adorable.” He stops the car at an area and then looks at her again. “I love this adorable little baby so much.” He cups her cheeks to give her a soft kiss on the lips.

 

She just smiled and just hits him in jest. “You are so cheesy with your words, so flippant.” She acts as if she was pondering and then smiles. “Maybe I should reconsider being your girlfriend because Mom says that guys who are so flippant with their words aren’t faithful.” She says in jest.

 

“Too bad you love this flippant guy here right in front of you.” He kisses her lips softly and just smiles. “You want to have some breakfast before we head to work?”

 

“Nah it is okay.” She smiles slightly. “I have to get my documents ready for the meeting, I grab a sandwich at the canteen and then head for the office.”

 

“I knew you would say that.” He says as he stretches to the back of his car, pulling a small paper bag. “Rainie tell me whenever you have a meeting, you would always skip breakfast at home and at most buy a sandwich which you always forgets to eat it.” He stops for a moment and then takes out a sandwich. “I know you love sausage sandwich with nacho cheese sauce so I bought one for you and as well as a cup of tea with less sugar.”

 

She smiles upon seeing the sandwich and she pecks on his cheeks. “Thanks babe.” She covers right afterwards. Her face flushed and she looks away from him.

 

He chuckles at her reaction and just opens the plastic box to take the sandwich out. “You are so sweet. Come, eat the sandwich.” He puts the sandwich near her lips. “Or you are waiting for me to feed you?” He was jesting with her.

 

She nods and her lips parts slightly to take a bite of the sandwich and she then takes another bite of it. “It is nice, where did you buy it?” She asks softly.

 

“La Rouche’ bakery.” He replies as he fed her another bite. “Their sandwiches there are always the nicest, I’m sure you heard of it.”

 

“La Rouche’, those are nice but it’s pretty expensive!” She exclaims and then pouts. “You shouldn’t have gone to the expenses for me, you are going to spoil me.” She crosses her arms cutely.

 

“Girlfriends that are angelic are meant to be spoiled. Just like how you are, Hebe.” He smiles and just moves the sandwich again nearer to her lips. “A few more bites and you are done dear.” He moves it near to her lips.

 

“I can’t finish it.” She takes the sandwich away and then put it near his lips. “You help me finish it, alright?” She pouts her lips and at the same time, blinks her eyes cutely for Aaron to see so that he would agree.

 

“Alright alright, I finish it for you.” He takes a huge bite and then finishes the sandwich immediately. He then smiles at her but then coughs out as he began to choke.

 

Hebe immediately took the cup of tea and then puts it near his lips. “Hurry hurry, drink it and the food will go down, quick.” She feeds him the tea right away so that he wouldn’t choke. After a few seconds, Aaron coughs out slightly and that allows her to breathe a sigh of relief. “Are you okay?” She taps on his back slightly to make him feel better.

 

“Yeah I am better now.” He shows her a smile to indicate that he was already alright. “Sorry, I got you worried.” He caresses her cheeks slightly and then sees some sauce on her lips. “Oh my, you got some sauce.” He cleans it off immediately with a tissue.

 

She shows a smile and then something sweet came up her mind immediately. “Hey, you have some sauce here on your lips.” She touches his face and then takes a napkin before moving nearer to his lips. Her intention was to kiss him on the lips to surprise him.

 

She was about to make her move but just then, one of Aaron hands came to her neck and she was immediately pulled to his lips for a smooching kiss. He guessed her intention as he himself knew there wasn’t any sauce on the lips.

 

They broke for air shortly and both of them just smiles. “You are so sweet to me Hebe.” He just caresses her soft cheeks. “Don’t kiss me now while I continue driving on or else we are going to be in an accident.” He drives off immediately but not before showing her another sweet smile of his.

 

She could only giggle at his words and she just moves nearer to him, lying on his shoulders and she giggles. “You didn’t say I can’t lie on your shoulders so I’m lying on it till we reach the company!” She shows her stance and just makes a face for him to see.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

As Hebe had time before the meeting, she decided to make a cup of flora tea for herself to drink. Heading to the small pantry room, she sees Aaron secretary in the pantry room sighing. She walks to her and just pats her. “Hey Stacy, what wrong, why are you sighing? Did Mr Yan scold you?”

 

“No Miss Tien, he didn’t, but I have to hand in a file at the sales department now and Mr Yan wants me to print out a document and also make a cup of tea for him.” Stacy replies and just sighs. “The document is important for the sales department and their meeting is starting in 5 minutes time and the manager of the sales department is an demanding guy, I be sure to be scolded.” She sighs even more as she knows she would be scolded.

 

Hebe ponders for a bit and then smiles. “Alright then Stacy, I make the tea for Mr Yan then, hand in the document first to the Sales Department. I know Dexter is demanding, but no worry, if he scolds you, just tell me, I help you put in a word.” She pats Stacy to encourage her and also to assure her that she will be okay.

 

“Thank you Miss Tien, you are so nice.” Stacy bows in gratitude and then shakes Hebe hands. “Thank you Miss Tien, I be off now to the sales department.” She walks away quickly with Hebe looking on smiling.

 

“At least I got her secretary gone for a bit, gives me some time to spend with him alone.” Hebe says in her head as she decides to make the floral tea meant for herself for Aaron.

 

As she knocks on the door and hears Aaron allowing her in, Hebe walks in softly and sees him reading on a document diligently. She walks towards where he was sitting and then places the tea down. “Anything you want now Mr Yan?” She imitates Stacy voice to trick him.

 

“Nothing now Stacy, you can go out now.” He didn’t notice that it was Hebe talking to him and not Stacy. “Just prepare the documents for the meeting and hand it to me.” He gives some instructions to her.

 

“Oh alright then.” Hebe replies softly as she moves swiftly to his chair to cover his eyes. “So Mr Yan, can you recognise whose voice is this now?” She uses her real voice to speak to him.

 

“Hey, how come you are here instead of Stacy?” He smiles as he puts the document down before facing her. “Came to see if I’m lazing?” He asks as he places his arms around her as she sat on him legs. “Or here to see me as you missed me?” He was surprised she was here instead of Stacy as he remembered asking Stacy to bring tea for him.

 

“Here to see you of course.” She caresses his cheeks lightly before taking the cup. “Take this floral tea, it’s pretty nice.”

 

As he drank the tea, he smiles and just places it aside. “So nice of you to make tea for me, you are so sweet.” He holds her hands and just smiles. “Did you send Stacy away?” He gave her hands a soft kiss and just giggles. “If you did, where did you send her to?”

 

“Nah, she had to deliver a document to Dexter of the Sales Department and you know Dexter well known to go hard on those who are always late, so I sent her off to Sales Department to stop her from getting a scolding.” She replies quickly as she took out her phone. “Come, let take a picture together now.”

 

Smiling towards the picture, he kisses her lightly, but it didn’t push the smile away from her lips and she smiles even sweeter before punching him playfully. “You stole a kiss from me.” She pouts cutely as she pummels his chest lightly. “Now you made me owe you a kiss.” She said cutely and then touches his face with her lips. “Smile for the camera dear.”

 

After the picture was taken, she taps on her phone quickly and then takes his phone where she took a selfie with her a very sweet pout before setting it as his wallpaper. “You wouldn’t mind me taking your phone and meddling with it, right?” She shows a sweet pout for him to see. “If you get angry, I will show this pout at you, to tell you how sad I will be.”

 

“I won’t get angry at you.” He tightens his arms around her before kissing her cheeks. “I promised to take good care of you, as long as you don’t eat like a monster.” He holds on her left hand and then smiles. “So later for lunch, we are going to have some light food, right?”

 

“NO!” She got off him and just crosses her arms in anger. “I want to have buffet later for lunch, at that restaurant of yours, where you kissed me for the first time and where that was the place I felt love again.” She smiles sweetly and then puffers her cheeks. “Come, let have buffet today, alright? Please Dear.” She sits on his lap and then wraps her arms around him. “I kiss you if you agree alright?”

 

He couldn’t help but nod as her pleading was just too cute to bear. “Alright then, I book a table later, we have buffet for later.” He cuddles with her lovingly and just caressed her soft cheeks lightly. He didn’t know being with her would make him give in to things so quickly

 

She smiles and just kisses him on the cheeks before lying on his chest. “Thank you Baby.” She gets off the chair and then looks at her watch. “Alright, I have to get back to the office and get ready for the meeting later, see you later at the conference room.” She smiles before walking off to the door to exit.

 

Before she could exit, he pulls her back in and just locks the door. “You did kiss me earlier, but the kiss wasn’t really nice, so I want a refund.” He lifts her up to his height. “You know what to do?” He endears her tenderly. “Babe?”

 

“I don’t know?” She shakes her head cutely. “Teach me, darling.” She smiles as she points at the sofa. “Do it there or else everyone will see us kissing and that will make us the celebrity of the day.”

 

As he stops at the sofa, she exerts her weight and pushes him down to the sofa, causing him to fall onto her, where his head was just beside hers. She giggles and just pulls his cheeks lovingly with his hot breath tickling her neck. “Did you hurt yourself anywhere?” She asks while giggling.

 

“Nope, I’m alright.” He says softly as he moves closer to his lips. “I didn’t know you are so aggressive, but I love it, and I love you.” He captures her lips immediately. He realises that her lips was soft and sweet, he doesn’t know is it due to some drink she had earlier or was it the love he had for her or maybe her lipstick, but he loves her, that is for sure.

 

As her arms snakes around his neck for grip, he breaks the kiss and just pulls her up to a seating position, where he holds her hands and just caresses it gently, gaining her chuckles. “Why are you holding my hands like this?”

 

“Just wondering why your hands are so soft?” He replies softly before pulling her up. “Alright, you better get back to the office now and prepare for the meeting, see you later.” He sees her to the door and then unlocks it to see her out.

 

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

At the beach, Show lets Jennifer and Natalie by themselves and just looks at Rainie, who was applying lotion on her arms.

 

As she looks at him, she shows a face at him and just looks away before continuing on to apply the lotion on her back. But she couldn’t do that at all as her hands wasn’t able to reach her back.

 

Seeing her difficulties with applying the lotion, Show decides to help her with it. “Come, I help you, you can’t apply all the lotion anyway, let me be the one to help you. Take off your shirt now.” He orders her.

 

His voice brightens her face and she takes off her shirt, revealing her bikini to him. She turns to looks at him and just sees his eyes widens. Seeing how surprised he was, she shoots out a tease. “Hey, are you getting now by looking at my bosoms?” She purposely get closer to him to embarrass him further.

 

He tries to look away but was forced to look at her as she has control over her head. “Apply lotion on me now, my back. I lie down so that you can apply on it.” She moves away swiftly and just lies down beside him.

 

He applies the lotion on her back awkwardly and he just begins to her back further as it was soft and smooth. Fighting off his thoughts, he finishes applying lotion on her back and just pats her back. “I am done already, get up now.” He says to her as she turns around to lie on his lap.

 

She giggles at him and just shows her arms. “Pull me up, I am lazy to get myself, pull me up, will you?” She pouts her lips cutely at him to get him to surrender to her.

 

He pulls her up and she takes the chance to peck on his lips. “Thanks baby.” She says before applying lotion on his face.

 

He shakes it away and just pries her hands away. “I can do it myself Rainie, thanks.” He takes the lotion bottle away from her. He was afraid he might fall for her even further as just a slight contact with her could make him lose control of himself.

 

She snatches the lotion bottle away and just shakes her finger. “No, I will apply it on you. If you try to protest, I will shout molest right away. And I make you lose your face.” She threatens jokingly. “I can feel that you are afraid of me. Looks like you are afraid of falling for me, are you?” She asks with her husky voice as she applies the lotion on his back. “Are you actually falling for me?” Her words was totally accurate, like allows hitting the bull’s-eye.

 

“No…no of course no.” He stammers out but his face was red as she looks at him. “Why are you looking at me like that, do you think I am lying?” He doesn’t want her to know any of his feelings towards her, he doesn’t want to show betrayal of his feelings.

 

She just applies the lotion on his back before applying on the front. “Yeah, you are lying? I sense some apprehension in your voice. Something is real wrong. Never mind, I find it out myself. Find it out by touching you, my dearest honey.” She glides her hands all over his body with the lotion.

 

He was feeling really hot now, he was about to give in to his emotions already. Her hands were gradually moving up to his chest and he could feel her lying on his back, her bosoms touching his back. “Hey, seem that you are embarrassed by this already. You are going crazy, aren’t you? You are tempted by me, is it?” She turns to sit on his lap. “I know you love girls with long hair and with their hair let down.” She pulls her hairband down to let her hair flow freely.

 

He has to admit, she looks really y in the bikini of hers and she looks really pretty as well and he looks at her again and again and just smiles, which just gives her more questions to ask. “What are you smiling about? My iness, or is it just to hide your erted, horrible and sadistic erted personality?” She teases him on purpose.

 

“Horrible personality?” He fakes a shocked look at her and just smiles evilly. “Fine, I shall show you how horrible of a erted and sadistic personality I have.” He laughs out evilly and just tickles her on the waist and tummy repeatedly.

 

“AHHH!! MOLESTER, I AM NOT LETTING A SADISTIC PERSON BULLY ME, I AM GOING TO RUN AWAY.” She exclaims out loudly and just runs away from Show. She was actually feeling really happy that Show would show her a sweet smile and she would love to be a kid to be running away from him.

 

Show smiles and then chases after her as she runs towards the sea. Knowing that he was far more athletic than her, he runs faster and then got her easily. “Haha, got you now, I am going to torture you even longer.” He tickles her on the tummy repeatedly while holding onto her.

 

Screaming and laughing uncontrollably, she fights and then runs away. As she ran, she stops as she sees a crab and just turns to jump on Show, who was chasing her. “AHH, crab, get me away, I don’t like crabs, their pincers hurts like hell, take me away.” She was terrified of crabs, she hate crabs the most.

 

He smiles and just holds her by her waist as her legs locks onto his. “Alright alright, I bring you away. Don’t be afraid.” He brings her to where Jennifer and Natalie were at.

 

She looks at him as he brings her to Jennifer. She wraps her arms around his neck and just kisses him all over his face repeatedly as he places her down.

 

Show enjoys what Rainie does but he knows it was wrong and he moves away the moment he lets her down. And he decides to lecture her. “Rainie, doing this won’t make me fall for you, it will just make me feel disgusted.” He was hoping those words will make her give up on him.

 

She just pulls him down with her legs. “I know, but to be your baby, I am willing to do those disgusting actions till you give in to me.” She says out seductively and just kisses his lips lightly before deepening it. She wants to be his girlfriend or even his wife, be the mother of Natalie and Jennifer, whom have already accepted her.

 

Show first reaction to it was to break away from it but he couldn’t muster his strength to do so and instead, he feels weaker and he gives in. He has to admit, he likes her as well, he likes everything about her.

 

Rainie breaks the kiss first and just let go of him. She looks at Jennifer and Natalie, who covers their mouths. “Mommy Rainie, you are kissing daddy, you kissed daddy, I am going to tell Hebe Jie Jie tonight.” Natalie giggles out.

 

Jennifer kisses Rainie on the lips and just sits on Rainie lap, who was surprised by the little girl. “Mommy Rainie, whose lips is better? Daddy or mine?” She pouts her lips at Rainie, implying the answers she wants.

 

“Jennifer, you and daddy lips are totally different but if you want a answer, of cause daddy lips is better to kiss.” Rainie would say Show all the day as always as she is in love with Show. “Mommy gives this answer because she loves daddy so much, is that okay with you?” She gives an explanation to Jennifer, hoping she would agree.

 

Jennifer didn’t understand any of Rainie words but didn’t bother to ask further as she sees an ice cream truck. “Ice cream, I want to eat ice cream.” She points at the truck.

 

“Alright, Rainie Jie Jie buy ice cream for you and also for you Natalie. Be right back.” She says to the kids before skipping towards the ice cream truck.

 

After she ordered ice cream, she looks towards the kids and just waves to them and then blows a kiss to Show. As she turns back, a gang of guys get close to her. “Wow, such a beautiful girl, chief, you want her?” One of the man says.

 

“Of course I want her, let take this lonely girl away.” The chief says as he walks towards Rainie. “You are such a pretty girl, you must be alone. Come, let have fun together.” The chief continues on.

 

Rainie moves away quickly but she has nowhere to go as they was strength in numbers. “Get away from me, get the hell away from me.” She slaps the thugs hands away as they tries to touch her.

 

The Chief pulls Rainie with him and just says. “Come on, it fun to be with us, you will know what is fun.” The Chief says.

 

Just then, Show appears and just pulls Rainie away to his arms. “It be okay, I won’t let you to be in any danger, I clear those trashes for you, don’t worry.” He looks at the gang of guys fearlessly and just counts them. “Oh 8 of you guys harasses my girlfriend? Bullying my girlfriend, you trashes dare to do that? You are asking for trouble.” Show looks really angry as Rainie looks on. “Go back to the kids and look after them, you will be fine.” He whispers to Rainie before ushering her away.

 

The 8 of them ganged on Show quickly but he fends them off quickly and just knocks them out one by one quickly. Soon, the gang of 8 were all sprawled on the floor and Show just yawns before taking the ice creams Rainie paid for earlier to the kids.

 

As he hands the ice creams to the kids, he looks to Rainie, who pecks him on the lips swiftly before she takes the ice cream cone away from him. “Let sit down now alright? I want to have a heart to heart talk with you.” She voices out cutely. Afraid that he would want to decline it, she pouts her lips at him.

 

He didn’t decline after seeing that pouting actions of her and he sits down first. “What do you want to…..WOAH!” Rainie sits on him on sudden which cause him to exclaim. “Get off me Rainie, get off me please, will you?” He didn’t want to get so close to her as he was afraid of himself falling in deep love with her. Just herself sitting on him made his heart rate increase a fold.

 

“Let share this ice cream together. I want to share it with you. You take a bite first.” She makes a face at him. She ignores what he said to her earlier. “Don’t tell me you are unwilling to share with me.” She shows a disappointed look at him.

 

Not wanting to let her be disappointed, he takes a bite of the ice cream. “Don’t keep pouting, I want to see your beautiful smiles more than pouts.” He caresses her soft cheeks. He likes touching her cheeks now, it was soft and smooth. “Am I in love with her now? Am I?” He asks this questions in his mind.

 

“Hey, are you there?” Rainie waves her hands right in between his eyes. “Come eat the ice cream and stop spacing out.” She hits him lightly to get his attention.

 

He just eats some of the ice cream and just smiles as he looks at her and with his hands still on her cheeks. “You are really very beautiful today, super beautiful.” He smiles at her softly and just sits closer beside her. “Does Hebe know if you are going out with me today?”

 

“I don’t think so.” She replies back in response as she took a bite of the ice cream. “She was out very early in the morning already.” She lies on his shoulder and just smiles. “Don’t worry about my sister, she won’t beat you up for sure. Even if she tries to, I protect you from her.” She says sweetly as she looks at the two little girls in Jennifer and Natalie. “I’m joining them, let make sand castles with them, alright?”

 

Show smiles at her little daughters and then holds Rainie hands. “Together then, we shall do it together alright?” He pulls her up and then holds her closely by the waist, clearly showing that he was gradually falling in love with her. “I will protect you, no thugs will be able to come close and try take you away, I swear.”

 

Her face flushes red upon hearing those comments of his and she looks down, shy and flattered by his words. “Hey why are you suddenly talking…..talking like that……have…..have you gone crazy?” She stuttered due to the shyness and the close proximity she had with him.

 

“I’m not crazy, I’m fully sane and conscious enough to tell you that.” He carries her up and just smiles. “I thought you would love to hear those words so I said those and I meant it.” He walks towards the little girls and then continues on. “And let just help the little babies with their sand castles and play with them or else they will get jealous at this daddy of theirs for not giving them the attention needed.”

 

Show soon placed Rainie down beside the little twins and then sits beside them. “Hey babies.” He wraps his arms around their little waists. “How is it, you want daddy help with sandcastles?

 

“Nope daddy, I’m done.” Both Natalie and Jennifer said together at the same time. “Daddy, I want to play in the water, can we?”

 

“Sure, we play in the water.” Show then looks at Rainie. “After we get Mommy Rainie fully drenched in water.” He gets up and then pulls the little girls up. “So let catch mommy now.” He flashes an evil smile for Rainie to see.

 

“You baddie, I’m not letting you catch me.” She runs away immediately before Show could get his hands on her. “I’m not letting you do anything to me.” Her face was full of smiles as she ran away from Show and the two little twins. She was very happy that Show would show some affections to her.

 

Show chased her down easily and then caught her and then they fell onto the sand floor. “I got you now.” He pulls her up and then carries her up as the girls caught up to them. “So babies, let bring Mummy to the sea now, shall we?”

 

They nod cutely while Rainie struggles in his hold, trying her best to get off him but to no avail. “Get me down now you idiot, get me down now.” She tries pushing herself out of his hold.

 

“Put you down?” He smiles evilly and then shows his tongue. “Alright then, as you wish, but I’m throwing you.” He throws her to the sea, where a big splash was heard.

 

She got afloat soon and just pouts before looking away from him in anger. “I HATE YOU!!!!” She shouts at him before walking back ashore. “I’m NEVER TALKING TO YOU AGAIN!” She screams at him.

 

He pulls her back and sees her tears dropping and he was surprised. “Rainie, don’t cry, don’t cry alright.” He hugs her immediately and pats her on the head. “I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have taken things so far.” He lets go of the hug to clean the tears and water off her eyes. “Forgive me alright, I let you do anything to me.”

 

“You said it then.” She rubs her tears off her eyes before smiling immediately. “Hahaha, I was just acting.” She wraps her arms around him and then jump onto him. “You have to bring me ashore now, that punishment number one for you.”

 

“That nothing for me, Miss Tricky. “He pinches her nose lightly before bringing her ashore. Back at their umbrella spot, he was still carrying her and he just smiles as he looks at her. She was y and beautiful at the same time. “What you want from me now? Kissing you? Or letting you pinch me?”

 

“Pinching you is letting you off too easily.” She thought of a good idea to gauge his interest in her. “Kiss me, the lips, I want a deep passionate kiss with you.” She says softly as she tightens her arms on him. “Never mind, you probably wouldn’t agree to it.” She gets off him and just crosses her arms cutely.

 

He was taken aback by her words, but he has an urge to kiss her but he didn’t dare to say yes to her as he was afraid he might back off. “That a bit too tough for me to do, Rainie.” He says softly as he looks at her. He then looks away. “You know me, I got a wife, and I swore not to marry anyone else beside her.”

 

Looking at him and immediately knowing that he was slightly torn on what to do. She knows she was confused, but that also made her happy as she knows she has a place in his heart and she decided on her next action. “Never mind, I be claiming my kiss then.” She walks towards him and just wraps her arms around him. “You are not to push me away.” She kissed his lips deeply.

 

His eyes widens slightly but the thoughts of her being so close to him got his self-control sapping every second and her soft lips nibbling on his was in effect, and he lost his self control and he closes any distance they had and then deepens the kiss. “Ariel, maybe I can fulfil your wish and find someone I can love and also someone who will be Jennifer and Natalie doting mother.”


Here chapter 11 guys, hope to see continual support from all of u guys, I try to update as much as I can, but school has started already, but still hope to see u guys all supporting me