A Makeover

Eternity Love

Narrations

As Show walks in to the office lobby, he then pats Aaron on the shoulder. “Good morning bro, how your face?” He asks as he began to laugh.

 

Aaron launched a swift punch towards Show abdomen and just warns. “Don’t remind me of that, I got punched by her once and also a kick that sent me flying out of her room. She is just so damn rough. And it a miracle that my back and my jaw isn’t broken from that force she used on me just a week ago. “

 

“Luckily she is currently overseas as of yet at Singapore finalising a deal or else I guarantee that you will be finished pretty quickly.” Show jokes about which gains a glare from Aaron. “Alright just kidding, she will find it really embarrassing as well, I try to get the two of you to patch up, alright? I promise you.” He makes a promise.

 

Aaron just rolls his eyes and just gets into the lift with Show. “If your words is so magical, I throw in 50 mil into your charity foundation.” He shot out a challenge to Show, who just smiles.

 

“Fine with me, 50 mil, US Dollars. That on, I be waiting for 50 mil to be in the charity foundation of mine.” Show accepts it. “If I fail, I sell Optimus Colossus to you for only $1, want to do this challenge.” He sets the gauntlet.

 

Aaron just smiles and nods. “Fine with me, that island is sort of a city which is one of the most beautiful place in the world. I accept it. I would want that island for myself, an island that costs about USD250billion itself, I take it.”

 

“I won’t lose this beloved island of mine that easily, I swear to make it done once she comes back, really fast till you have to pay that 50 mil to me.” He walks towards his own office room. “Remember your 50 mil cheque or I be telling everyone in a press conference later.” He smiles.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

Rainie was late for work as she brought Jennifer and Natalie to the childcare centre and she rushed into the office right away. Quickly opening the door without knocking on it, she then pants. “Show, I am here, so sorry that I am late, so sorry.” She apologises again and again.

 

Show chuckles at her and then points to the door, implying Rainie to close it. As the door was closed, Show comes out and just takes a tissue to clean the sweat off her forehead. “No need to run so quickly. I told you to take your time already, don’t need to rush here and there.” He looks at her and just chuckles.

 

“What is it that is so funny?” She asks softly.

 

“Your appearance. Shouldn’t you change your appearance, you look nerdy, do you know that? Your hair is so short, didn’t Hebe tell you to change your appearance before when you were about to start work?” Show asks as he took a step backward to see her head to toe.

 

She nods towards Show questions and just replies. “I didn’t want to, I don’t want to change my appearance. I feel I look fine the way this is now.” She just spins around gracefully. “I did buy clothing to fit the look of a personal assistant, no co-worker I was with said I look bad at all.” She pouts cutely as she looks at herself.

 

“But me, your boss says you need a makeover.” He says as he checks his schedule. “Alright, nothing much on after lunch, you be following me after lunch for a makeover.” He decides for her.

 

She didn’t want to agree but lets it go as it would be like a date and she could spend more time with him. “Fine then, we have a meeting later at 10am and a meeting with Hebe at 11.30 via teleconference.” He says

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

 

Later in the afternoon, Show brings Rainie in to a hair salon and he then walks towards the receptionist. “Hey Miss, get Jolin here right away, say that it an old friend that is paying a visit. And tell her to get her out of here regardless of how busy she is right now with her nails, she will know who it is right away.” Show flashes a sweet smile to the receptionist, whom promptly made a phone call.

 

Just then, a lady walks out quickly and a book was throw at Show, who caught it easily. “Wow wow wow, Jolin, your temper still as fierce as ever.” He says as he looks at her.

 

“Good you know, so what the hell do you want me, shoot.” The lady was Jolin and she just shows a gangster face to Show.

 

Show smiles and just pushes Rainie forward. “Can you make magic with this lady, do something to her to magically make her gorgeous, possible?” Rainie just looks clueless as Show moves her forward.

 

Jolin looks at her from head to toe and just nods. “She is a hidden diamond that needs polishing, a piece of cake for me. Come, come in now.” Jolin pulls Rainie in with Show following.

 

Jolin made Rainie sit down at a chair just ponders. Looking at Show as it was he who brought her here, she then says. “Hey, what do you want me to do to your friend, how much are you willing to spend?” He asks.

 

“Is there packages anyway? I don’t know anything here anyway, you are the one maintaining this salon. You decide, I pay.” He says as he doesn’t know anything about beauty treatment.

 

Jolin nods and then spins Rainie around so that she can have a better look at her. “Alright, the most expensive treatment then.” She turns her around and then gets her equipment ready.

 

In a few hours, Rainie hair was totally redone, her hair was given permanent extension and she was now given makeup by Jolin. “Show, this is really going to cost you a big bomb. $88888 please for the deposit please, $2888888 overall anyway.” She says.

 

Rainie eyes widens right away at the price of just the deposit and also the full price. “Is this so expensive? Miss Jolin, if it is, I rather you get me back to what am I previously.” She didn’t have the money to pay for the makeover.

 

Jolin just laughs out and just get down to her level. “Don’t worry, he is the boss here and also my cousin, he doesn’t need to pay. I was just kidding with him. Anyway, I am going to give you some skin products later. Be sure to use it at home later.” She says before turning her around. “Alright, Show, what you want me to do next?” Jolin asked Show for his opinion.

 

“Clothes then since everything is done. Alright, upstairs to the boutique now.” Show says as he pulls Rainie up from the chair and he holds her hands before walking upstairs. Unconsciously, his hands interlocks with her without warning.

 

Rainie smiles and just holds his hands back. Her budding love for him is now growing out flowers, but will it be able to bear fruit.

 

 

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

Now Rainie was having dinner with Jolin and Show currently at a posh restaurant nearby from the salon. She was unable to interact as Show and Jolin were bickering with each other. “Stop snatching the food from my plate you idiot, you have your share, why are you eating mine?” Show argues.

 

“You should be a gentleman, be like Jay, let me have the food, can’t you let your cousin have this food for once?” Jolin tries taking another piece of chicken away from Show.

 

“Jay is your boyfriend for Christ sake, he is willing to share food with you, but not me. I am just your cousin, and remembering how you bully me in the past, I am not going to share it with you and that final.” Show says and just takes his plate away to continue cutting his meat into slices.

 

Rainie just giggles at the pair of cousins bickering and just laughs out. “You two, do you love to argue with each other whenever you see each other? Though I can see it thoroughly that you two dotes on each other.”

 

Show spat his food out on a napkin and just coughs. “I dote on her, yeah right? I dote on someone who always bully me in the past, who left me to fend for myself to gangsters, is this right?” Show says. “And also treat me like a dog, and gave me a hello kitty watch…..”

 

Jolin grabs a book and just hits Show with it repeatedly. “I didn’t do that at all, okay. I saved you from gangsters you idiot and you really love to bring back things from the past, don’t you? You are so petty.” She says as she answered her phone.

 

After a brief phone call, she looks back at Show. “Alright you pig, I have to go now, see you again.” She told Show that she had to leave now.

 

“Where are you going now, finish your dinner first, will you?” He wants Jolin to finish dinner before leaving.

 

Shaking her head in response, her reply came. “Jay just outside, never mind, he came in already.” She says as Jay comes in.

 

The two of them had a kiss before giving each other a hug. “Wow, that is so cheesy, can you don’t do this to me please Jay, right in front of my eyes. I might have to wash it.” Show teases Jay and Jolin for being so loving.

 

“Then go wash your eyes then you stupid pig.” There came Jay reply as he took a seat beside Jolin. Seeing Rainie beside Show, he smiles and then nods. “Not bad, is this your girlfriend? She looks pretty. Come Show, make the introduction, will you?”

 

Rainie blushes while Show slaps Jay on the shoulder lightly. “You embarrassed her already man, what wrong with you.” He scolds Jay. “Alright, she is my personal assistant Rainie and also Hebe little sister. Rainie, this is Jay, the owner of JVR Enterprise. One of the richest guy in the world as you can say.” Show makes the introduction.

 

Jay and Rainie shakes hands as a friendly gesture before they got back to their seat. Looking at the music currently, Jay looks at Jolin. “Let dance here, shall we? The music quite nice for dancing now.” Jay holds on Jolin hands and was glad to see her nod in agreement.

 

Show then look at the dance floor and then smiles as he remembers how he danced with Ariel in the past. The images of the past comes back and he smiles again before looking ahead now, at Rainie. “You want to dance? The music and ambience is quite good here, want to dance?” He asked her softly.

 

She shakes her head and just looks down. “I don’t know how to dance, I will embarrass you really easily, so let not dance, alright?” She declines as she doesn’t have any dance skills.

 

“Come on, I lead you alright, I will lead you, so don’t worry about it.” He pulls her to the dancing floor to dance with her. At the dance floor, she panicked but Show holds on her hands and then whispers. “I lead you, follow my steps and you will be fine.” He assures her and then starts dancing with her.

 

At the close proximity they were at, Rainie was blushing slightly and her heart was beating quicker than normal. Not taking notice of her movements, she fell but Show holds on her back to stops her from falling. “Thank you.” She mutters softly as her hands were placed at Show shoulders unconsciously.

 

Show hands unconsciously placed itself on her waist and they danced like that for the rest of the song.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

 

 

Walking towards the hotel, Aaron trudges towards the receptionist to get his room key and also his luggage to be settled in. He been asked by Show to go to Singapore to help out Hebe with the deals she had to there which was related to the Yan Corporation as well.

 

Settling all his stuff down in the hotel room, he quickly changed to a fresh pair of clothes as he wanted to get some sleep before proceeding to what he has to for this trip. Just then, his hotel room phone rang and he just sighs to answer. “Hello who is it?” He asked tiredly.

 

“Aaron, it me Hebe, do you mind coming to my room a while now, I really need your help. I know you are here, and I know you are very tired, but can you please help me?” She pleads with a weak voice.

 

Aaron could sense that something was very wrong with her and he decides to help her. “Alright, I be right there now? What your hotel room number?” He asks.

 

“Room 7, just beside yours.” She replies before she puts the phone down.

 

Aaron wore his pants on before proceeding to wear his jacket before moving on to Hebe room.

 

Knocking on the door, it took nearly half a minute before the door opens and Aaron was surprised at her appearance. “Oh my, what happened to you? You look so ghastly, what happened?” He asked as he gets in.

 

“Down with flu, I took my medicine but it didn’t really work at all and it was on and off as I was working on a proposal on how we should proceed on the shipment of products to T&A Enterprise. I can’t work on it much as I am sick and you did a business deal with them so you know them well, so you have to help me, will you be able to, we have to hand in the proposal 4 days later to the Chinese?” She needs his help for the proposal as the deadline was approaching.

 

Though Aaron was unwilling to help at such a time, he knows that T&A was a very reputable company in Singapore and he doesn’t want to lose their business. “Alright then, for this business deal then. What do you want me to do now then?” He decides to help her.

 

Showing a weak smile, she then sat down at the small dining table with Aaron and started discussing with him on their strategies to settle the business deal.

 

They discussed till the wee hours of morning and were exhausted. Walking Aaron to the door, she then taps him on the shoulder. “Thanks for your help, if not for you, the proposal wouldn’t have been even half done, thanks for your help. We talk another………” She just felt lightheaded and just struggles.

 

Just then, her eyes close and she lands on Aaron shoulder, who taps her on the cheeks. “Hebe, wake up, wake up now will you, Hebe Hebe.” He quickly carries her up to bring her to the hospital.

 

Later at the hospital ward, the doctor was checking on Hebe, who was slightly asleep and then walks towards Aaron, who then gets up. “Hey doc, how is my friend, is she okay?”

 

“Yeah, just down with flu, nothing much is wrong with her. She can rest here for a while before being able to leave. Go pick up her medicine, but remember, she must get rest for the next two to three days for her to fully recover.” The doctor advised him before leaving.

 

Aaron walks towards Hebe, who gets off the bed weakly and she forced herself to walk out of the door, but couldn’t make more than 4 steps ahead before falling into Aaron, who caught her quickly. “Hey, don’t try to be strong here will you. You can’t walk but yet you still want to try.” He holds onto her and just brings her back to the bed. “Just rest here alright, I take the medicine and be back here to bring you back to the hotel.” He says before helping her lie down to the bed to rest.

 

Later on, as they reached the hotel lobby, Aaron carries Hebe away and just shakes his head. “You may be a strong girl, but now you are as weak as a little baby.” He mutters at the sleeping form of Hebe, who was soundly asleep.

 

In her hotel room, he places her down on the bed gently and just covers the blanket to keep her warm. Getting up, he walks away, but Hebe hands were on his. “Don’t leave, stay…here….stay here with me….” She was muttering to him.

 

Sitting down on the bed, he tries to pry her hands away but her hold was tight. “No…don’t….don’t leave me here alone…..” She mutter softly.

 

He tries prying her hands away but this time, she hugs him. “No, don’t leave me, stay here with me.”

 

He falls to the bed first while she falls onto his chest and she just made herself comfortable lying on his chest. He wanted to move her away, but decided not to as he wanted her to rest longer.

 

Fatigue comes in and his eyes began to close and he was already exhausted from the proposal he did with Hebe and as well as the trip to hospital, meaning he hasn’t slept for nearly a day.

 

Late in the afternoon, as Aaron eyes opened, Hebe was still asleep but was trembling slightly. “Cold….cold….” She mumbles softly.

 

Aaron first reaction to it was to cover the blanket to her neck level but she still mumbles. “Cold…..cold….really….cold.”

 

Aaron had no choice but to hug her. “Are you better now? Is it better now?” He says gently to her, hoping she would feel warmer.

 

Just then, her eyes flutters briefly and feeling Aaron arms around her, she tries pushing him away but just didn’t have enough strength to muster one. “Hey, get your arms away from me right now, or else I will give u another punch right now.” She warns, threatening to punch Aaron once again.

 

“You are too weak now to punch me, Hebe, you know that really well. Just be good now alright and sleep in now.” He says to her, wanting her to sleep in. “Your body is ice cold now, like a corpse, you are going to be one if you don’t let me spread the warmth to you.” He explains.

 

She wanted to fight back but had no energy to do it and she gave up. “Fine….just for….for one day….better don’t tell anyone about it, or else I will swear to god I will kill you.” She says weakly as Aaron arms tightens around her.

 

“Blah blah blah, whatever, you can beat me for all you want once you recover. I let you do it. But now, you must listen to me and start resting.” He says softly to her.

 

She moves away from him and starts trembling again due to the cold. She covered the blanket over her body but still feels cold while Aaron stood there, amused at her attempts to get herself warm. “Don’t be stubborn, will you? It just a hug for a day, you are western educated, you should know that this is normal.” He says as his arms wrapped around her securely.

 

Hebe didn’t fight back this time around and she just made herself comfortable in his hold. “Better don’t molest or touch me anywhere or else I can’t guarantee that you may have a broken jaw.” She says softly before her eyes closed.

 

She fell asleep on his shoulder and he lays beside her. He was already energised from the nap he had earlier and he decides to observe her. “She looks kind of cute when she sleeps, but why can’t she behave like this during work hours.” He says to in his mind as he looks at her, cuddling closer to him for more warmth.

 

Knowing that she won’t really wake up till late evening at least, he decides to close his eyes to rest even longer, knowing that he has nothing to do much than sleeping beside her as both his arms were already occupied by him.

 

They slept together for the whole afternoon, and that was about to start their Eternity Love for each other.


Here chapter 5, nice comments from all of you, thank you all so much, I hope to receive more comments from you guys, might not be updating seductive killers anymore if the support is still so poor as ever.