A Moment Never Forgotten

Eternity Love

Narrations

Rainie was hard at work settling documents. It was her busiest day as of yet since she started working and worse of all, she had to chair a meeting for all departments for Show as Show was away for a business assignment.

 

“I am going crazy? Rainie screams out loud in her office room as she signed one of the countless document on the table. “All of these must be read clearly or else there might be problems.” Rainie complains of the procedure that she has to do for the documents to herself.

 

Hebe just chuckles as she walks in. “Seem that you have a terrible time right now Rainie? Seem that you can’t handle the documents, right?” Hebe remarks as she sits down right in front of her.

 

“Grghhh, Sis, you shouldn’t be saying sarcastic words right now to anger me. You should be doting on me right now, shouldn’t you, as my Da Jie.” Rainie pouts as she signs another document after going through it again. “Jie, this is so tiring? When is boss coming back?” Rainie asked. She couldn’t cope with the influx of documents she has to handle.

 

Hebe thought for a second or two and gave a reply. “Should be back just right at the meeting later or at the mid of the meeting.” She looks at the documents that Rainie was signing and just laughs. “This was what I did in the past. Bring back past memories of the hard work I had to do to get to where I am now. Work hard Rainie.” Hebe pats Rainie and just kissed her cheeks before giving it a light pinch. “You grown up now, I can’t be helping you.” She smiles to give Rainie encouragement.

 

As Hebe was about to leave the office room, Rainie jumps onto her. “Jie, don’t leave me here. Help me or accompany me here alright, it is so boring right now.” She shows her pout to Hebe, hoping that it would work. She was bored and she wanted someone to accompany her.

 

“I have to get my documents ready, just be good here alright. I will try to help you as much as I can at the meeting later. Got to go, see you later.” Hebe pushes her away and just chuckles as she sees Rainie mustering a really cute pout at her but it failed.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

Late in the afternoon, Rainie was in a meeting with the board of directors, chairing a meeting to tell them of Show wishes. “Show wants to buy up Sirius International Properties and hotels to expand the current hotels that Infinity owns.” Rainie conveys Show wishes to the board of directors.

 

The directors just groans and one of them complains. “Hotels again, didn’t he buy Serenity International Hotel just 5 months ago. Why does he want to buy another company hotels? He has already wasted a lot of the company resources. Now he is going to waste the company resources on hotels again. As his personal assistant, shouldn’t you advise him against it?”

 

Rainie could easily see that the director was only watching on his own back and as Show said before, she has the power to do anything to the directors, but she wanted to be polite at first. “I am his personal assistant, I know about that. But I will advise him to do that as Infinity Corporation has lots of cash in reserve and buying Sirius International will increase the cash we have in reserve even more.” Rainie gives a polite reply, not verbally attack the directors.

 

The director was totally pissed off and just stands up. “You are just his personal assistant, what right do you have now to tell us what to do?” The director scolded.

 

“You asked me for an opinion and I just give you one from my view, that all.” Rainie gives a polite reply but decides to be nasty just once. “You are being unreasonable, Director Lee. You asked me for an opinion, but yet you scold me for nothing. I know you want to receive money at the end of the year, but you don’t have to scold me like that. I am just conveying his wishes.” Rainie sharp reply comes in.

 

Director Lee steps up and then slams his hand on the table hard. “Hey you, do you know who are you talking to? I can get you fired pretty easily you , don’t make me do that, you . You better apologise to me right now.” The director unreasonably demands an apology from Rainie.

 

“You are scolding me here, giving me names here and there. You should be giving me an apology Director Lee, or we can make this big by going to the police right now.” Rainie gives a quick reply.

 

Director Lee lost, but he doesn’t like to lose big and he gets up and just walks towards Rainie. “So do you want me to teach you a lesson now? Even your boss has to give me face, you little , you better apologise to me or I give you a tight slap now!!!” He shouts at Rainie.

 

“If you slap me, I add one more charge right now to you when I get my lawyer. That all, you should apologise to me right now instead.” Rainie was still as calm as ever but beneath their exterior of calmness, she felt so helpless, she wants a prince charming to save her right now.

 

“You asked for it then little girl.” Director Lee palm went forward for Rainie cheeks.

 

Nothing comes to her face as Director Lee hand was grasped by Show and was promptly pushed away. “Alright Mr Lee, I have endured you long enough. I know I have to give you face, but she is Mr Yang beloved daughter, you touch her and you might get banks coming after you, do you know that? But never mind, security, send him out of the building right away.” Show says and just shows a smile to Rainie before looking back at the remaining board of directors. “So does anyone has a problem as of yet with my ideas forward?” He asked sternly.

 

“Not at all, we want to praise this personal assistant of yours for standing up to that obnoxious director. I have never see such a brave girl.” The directors praised Rainie one by one as they agreed with Show ideas forward for the company.

 

Show just smiles to Rainie and just pats her on the head. “You were brave earlier, actually I was back really earlier. I wanted to test you only, and you passed it with flying colours.” Show acknowledged her capability.

 

“So what do I get in return then for then?” She asks as she shows a smile. Her crush for him has grown even further and now she wants to throw herself at him just right away.

 

Show just chuckles at her and just pulls her out of the meeting room. “Let go to the office first so that you can list whatever demands you want from me.” Her hands entwined with his and he felt something coming through his blood. He shakes it off and just releases his hands shortly which hampered Rainie mood slightly.

 

Back in the office, Show sat at the sofa with Rainie standing up but Show just shows a smile and just pats on the empty space beside him, implying her to sit. As she sat down, he then asks. “So what do you want from me?”

 

“Promotion and a 200% pay rise.” She says cheekily and just chuckles as Show wriggles his eyebrows to it. “Nah, I was kidding with you, I want you to be my partner at the annual charity ball a month later, that all.” She reveals her true wish.

 

Show smiles at the simple wish of her and just touches her cheeks unconsciously. “That a simple request you are giving me, alright, I agree. And you shall be my financial and business advisor along with Hebe. You and her will come in and give me advice on the moves I will take in the future. I will get you an office at this level too.” He promotes her and just let go of his hand on her cheek.

 

“No, if you give me an office now, other workers will be biased towards me, so no office, just don’t tell anyone about it, alright?” She says as she evaluates the risk of getting eyed by the other office worker.

 

Show smiles and then nods. “Alright then, you have the foresight too, just as good as Hebe. Alright then, you want lunch now since you been in meetings for quite a long time?” He offers her lunch.

 

“Alright then, but I won’t go easy on you, you have to pay, because I am one voracious eater, I can eat a lot. I can be competing in food competitions.” She warns him.

 

Show just chuckles again and just took his phone and bag with him. “I am not scared, bring it on.” He says.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

As Aaron walks towards Hebe office, he sees a man walking out with a dejected look but just shrugs his curiosity off before knocking on the door. “Come in.” Hebe words came and there came Aaron.

 

As Aaron sits down, Hebe throws a bouquet of flower inside the rubbish bin. “What a waste of money? Didn’t I already tell them not to chase me already?” She mutters before facing Aaron. “So what is it?” She asks as she taps on the keyboard.

 

“This file is for you to follow through, you read it first.”  Aaron hands in a file to Hebe for her to read it.

 

As Hebe reads it, her lips forms an O and she nods. “Alright, I know what to do, so is there anything else you want to say?” She concentrates on typing instead of looking at Aaron.

 

“There a business meet we have to personally attend at Paris 1930 later at 6.30 in the evening, we have to mingle with the people there. The Sirius International CEO and COOs are there, so we can discuss talking over matters regarding the takeover of their company later, Show wants you and me to do that right away because it a big transaction.” He says.

 

Hebe stops typing and then looks at the time. “That ed up as usual, Show as always, last minute work to me, I am going to kill him quite soon.” She turns off her computer quickly. “How am I going to find an evening gown right away?” She complains as there wasn’t enough time left to find a dress to wear.

 

“I can find one for you, we still have time, come let go now. My friend shop isn’t closed just yet, let get going quickly.” Aaron says.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

Mingling with the business partners there, Hebe had a sudden white out but recovered quickly. “Excuse me please.” She musters a smile and just walks away to sit at a corner to get a rest. She began sneezing slightly and just massages her temple.

 

Just then, Yang Pa comes with his business associates and Hebe stood up. “Hey everyone, this is my dearest eldest daughter Hebe. Hebe meet Uncle Daniel and Uncle Bryan.” Yang Pa says.

 

“Hey Uncles, nice to meet you, I am Hebe, I remembered the both of you. You both always treats me ice cream in the past.” Hebe talks about the past but her giddiness comes back up again. “Alright, I have to go to the washroom, excuse me.” She bows politely and just walks away quickly to the washroom to wash up.

 

Popping some of her giddiness pills that she brought along in her purse, she took one and quickly swallowed it. “Luckily these life savers are with me, or else I be really dead. But no wine.” She sighs as she couldn’t take any wine for now.

 

Walking out, she went to find Aaron, and sees him conversing with their intended client. Walking towards them, she shows a smile and then shows out her hands. “Hey Mister Karl, do you still remember me? I am Hebe, I liaised with you before.” Her handshake was accepted.

 

“I remember it really well Miss Hebe, you impressed me with your zeal and intelligence. I would really like to hire you but too bad you won’t be tempted. Anyway, we are here to discuss the deal about the takeover of Sirius International, shall we talk over now with wine?” That was Hebe weak point now and she shows an uneasy smile.

 

As if Aaron could read her mind, he then smiles to Mr Karl. “Alright Mister Karl, let not bully the lady here alright, she shall talk terms with you while I drink, deal?” He asks which was accepted by a nod.

 

As they walked to a quieter place to discuss the takeover, Aaron then whispers to Hebe. “Noticed that you were whitening out for a while, you must be battling giddiness for sure. You talk to him, just make sure I don’t get flushed.” He wants her to finish the takeover as fast as possible as he doesn’t want to get drunk.

 

Hours later, the deal was fully finalized and the takeover could be announced, but problem is Aaron was flushed out. “Alright Miss Hebe, you can tell your boss that everything is really successful. I got to get going now, see you Miss Hebe.” Mr Karl walks away and Hebe just felt relieved that everything was done right away.

 

Looking at Aaron, he seem to be totally flushed out and she just sighs and just pulls him up. “You sorry , I bring you back to my place first to rest, alright since I don’t know where you stay, alright?” She says to him as she walks to the carpark.

 

He was just unable to reply and she just sigh. “Sorry , better bring you away first.” She drags him to her car.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

An hour later, the door to the house opens and Hebe enters with a sloshed out Aaron. “Show, come help me with this sorry will you?” Hebe shouts out, wanting Show to hear it clearly.

 

As Show walks downstairs, Hebe pushes Aaron towards Show. “You take care of him. Bloody hell, now I reek of alcohol all because of him, you take care of him for now, will you?” She pants as she sat down on the sofa.

 

Show just shakes his head and just sighs. “Hebe, you will have to care for him for now. My hand are tied up with Natalie and Jennifer, both of them are feverish and I am taking care of them. You will have to care for him.” He lifts Aaron into the guest room and then walks out. “Don’t show that face to me. My daughters are more important to me now.” He says as he sits down to rest.

 

“Fine, I be taking care of him for the night.” She agrees but shows a disdain look. “Anyway, the takeover agreement is signed already. You can schedule a press conference for this and send someone to go there to take a look.” She informs him of the successful talk.

 

Show nods in acknowledgement and just smiles. “You are a brilliant worker Hebe, alright, I follow up on this. Good night, got to be with my two little girls now.” He walks away upstairs to be with the twins.

 

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

Aaron eyes opens slightly and he groans as the sunlight comes in, disrupting his sleep. “Where the hell am I now?” He says to himself softly as he gets ups.

 

“You are at Show house, brave guy.” Hebe replies as she gets in the room with a cup of tea. “Here, drink this, it will cure your hangover for now.” She gives a cup to him.

 

Drinking it, he felt better and he just gets up. “Thanks for the tea? What the time now?” He asks.

 

“It just 9 in the morning. Don’t worry about work, Show gave you off for today.” She says as she takes the cup away. “I be out, you alright on your own?” She asks.

 

He shows a thumb up sign to her to assure her. “Yeah, I be okay, you do your own stuff, I be leaving soon later.”

 

As he freshens himself up for the day, he decides to say goodbye to Hebe as he wants to strike a good rapport with her. He doesn’t want any more punches from now on. He doesn’t like to fight, he don’t want to fight. Walking to her room, he hears her screaming. “SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!”

 

Barging into the room without hesitation, his eyes widens just right away. She was totally and she just jumps onto him. “COCKROACH, KILL IT QUICKLY FOR ME!!!” She screams out.

 

Killing the cockroach quickly, she breathes a sigh of relief and just says. “Thanks man, thanks for killing it……AHHHHHH, I AM AND YOU ARE HOLDING ON ME, AHHH!!!” She screams out and just jumps away from him.

 

But just then, a cockroach flies towards her and she quickly jumps towards something she could cling on which was Aaron, who lost his balance and he fell to the floor right on top of her which killed the cockroach with the strength.

 

Gaining his senses back, he was holding onto something soft and cushy. Looking at what he was holding on, he just screams out. “AHHHHHH!!!” Hebe gave him a punch right on the jaw and then kicks him out of the room. “AHHHHHHHHHHH, YOU MOLESTER, YOU MOLEST ME AND YOU SEEN MY BODY AHHHH!!!!” She screams out.


 

Here Chapter 4 guys, comments????