A better relationship

Eternity Love

Narrations

Aaron was on his way to pay his parents a weekly visit as he promised them he would visit them whenever they could.

 

He brought along their favourite food from Taipei and he hopes that this would stop them from pressing him to marry Gui Gui which he didn’t want to as he has no feelings for her.

 

Driving past the cemetery, he was looking at his phone for message slightly before looking back on the road. A lady was walking across the road and Aaron immediately stops the car before he hits the lady. But as he stopped the car, it shocks the lady and it caused her to fall to the ground.

 

Aaron quickly got off the car to tend to the lady. “Hey miss are you alright? Are you hurt….Hebe?” The lady was revealed as Hebe. “Hebe, are you alright? Are you okay?” He asked of her as he looks at her from head to toe.

 

“Hey Aaron.” She replies softly with a sad smile. “It nice to see you here.” She smiles again as she touches his cheeks.

 

Aaron had a feeling that something was wrong with him and he gets up and just pulls her up. “Luckily there no scratches anywhere, thank goodness you are alright. Are you okay by yourself?” He asks as he holds onto her.

 

“Nah I am alright, I am okay.” She replies as tears comes dripping off her eyes. “I am fine by myself, you can go about your business.”

 

“You are crying, what wrong, tell me, alright, just tell me what is going on?” He asked in concern as he holds her by his hand. He was concerned about her wellbeing.

 

“Nah it nothing, it nothing.” She wipes of her tears and just tried to show a smile to him but just lost it and she just falls to the floor. “This is the third anniversary of his death, the day we should get married with each other. He died as he was on his way to the church, he left me that day.” She mutters out weakly as Aaron picks her up. She began crying bitterly.

 

Aaron just cleans the tears off her eyes and just holds his hands. “I bring you to a place to relax, alright?” He says gently to her. He was shocked at her breaking down in tears as he holds onto her hands.

 

She pushed his hands away and just shakes her head. “I shouldn’t bother you, I shouldn’t. This is my personal matter. I shouldn’t be bothering you.” She shakes her head as tears continues down freely.

 

“We are friends aren’t we and plus, I have nothing on anyway. Come let go.” He quickly walks Hebe to the car and just closes the door as he gets in.

 

As he was about to drive off, Hebe just opens the door but Aaron closes the door back and just holds on her hands. “Just trust me this once will you, trust this friend for once. I promise that I bring you to a place that you can let out all your sadness and frustration.” He says to her in a serious tone. He wanted her to trust him this once.

 

She looks in his eyes and just nods to it. “Alright then.” She replies softly and then places her seatbelt on. This was one of the days she would always cry. The day where the inevitable pains kicks in.

 

As he drives off, his phone then rings. Picking up using his Bluetooth headset, he then answers. “Yeah mummy? I am sorry, I won’t be able to come visit you and daddy today. Something cropped up while I was on my way, I had no choice, I see you tomorrow, alright?” He converses with his mum and then ends the call quickly.

 

“You should visit your mum instead of helping me. Kinship is important than friendship. Just let me off, alright.” She shows a pleading look, hoping that he would go visit his parents instead. She doesn’t want anyone to help her with the sorrow she was having in her heart. She wanted to deal with it alone.

 

He shakes his head towards her words. “No, I can visit my parents anytime, but I ought to help you to get rid of this sorrow of yours. My parents, I can deal with it, simply easy. But I got to bring you to a place to push all your sorrows away.” He just smiles and just pats her hands and he made a turn to another direction.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

Jennifer and Natalie were playing with Rainie little dog Yumi, which loved the two little girls. “Yumi, you are so cuteee.” Natalie says with her sweet voice as Yumi barks happily.

 

“Natalie, let me hold the dog now, you hold on the dog so long already.” Jennifer pouts her lips cutely. “Rainie Jie Jie, can I hold the dog?”” Jennifer went to hug Rainie to ask the question.

 

Rainie smiles and gives Jennifer a peck. “Alright then, Yumi, come over here.” Rainie show out her hands for Yumi, who promptly ran towards Rainie quickly. She then hands Yumi to Jennifer. “Here baby, play with it.” Rainie says and just pats Jennifer as she played with the little dog.

 

She then carries Natalie and just hands her a lollipop. “You may not have the dog to play with, but you have sweets, don’t pout your lips anymore.” Rainie kisses Natalie and just places her on her lap. “You are so cute and sweet.” She cuddles with her.

 

“Daddy always say the same things as well to me and Jennifer.” Natalie replies cutely as she lies on Rainie shoulder.

 

Rainie just giggles and just gestured for Jennifer, who comes to sit on Rainie as well. “Jennifer, Natalie, you want to go out today to play?” She asked the twins at the same time as she was bored at home.

 

“I want to, but I want daddy to come along.” They said together in unison at the same time.

 

Rainie smiles and just cuddles with the both of them. “He has nothing on today beside from a meeting, never mind, I bring them both to his office, which should do it.” She ponders to herself and just carries them up. “Alright kiddies, Rainie Jie Jie going to bring you for a bathe and then bring you out to meet daddy, is that alright?” She shows a sweet smile to the twins.

 

They cheered and giggles out sweetly and Rainie brings them upstairs right away for a bath.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Show was done with his work and he was looking at his tablet. Pressing the button to turn on the display, he smiles as he sees Ariel and he just turns it off.

 

He has nothing to do for the day as everything was already done and he was now bored in the office. No Rainie to talk to him, no Hebe as well due to her personal leave off today, Aaron wasn’t in the office because he had to visit his parents. “What the hell am I going to do here? He shouts out loud in frustration.

 

He just sighs to himself as he gets up to stretch. “Looks like I have to be a lonely man today then.” He sighs and just gets back to his seat to work on any proposal he has on his table.

 

Just then, the door of his office opens and it reveals two sweet looking girls. His two little darlings Jennifer and Natalie were here. “Daddy!” They exclaimed as they runs towards him.

 

Show just showed a smile as he walks towards them. But both of them fell together and Show immediately ran towards them. “Baby, are you okay?” Show asked as he pulled the both of them up.

 

They didn’t cry and they just rubbed their legs. “Pain pain, it hurts.” They said together in unison as they pout their lips cutely.

 

Show carried them up at the same time and just kissed them on the cheeks. “Is that better now, my two little babies?” He carries them to the small sofa to sit down together with them.

 

Just then, Rainie walks in and just places her hands on her hips while showing a cute angry look. “Hey kids, you ran in without me, you two are so mischievous.” Rainie fakes an angry look at the kids, who just hugs Show for help.

 

“You brought them here, didn’t you Rainie?” He asked as he cuddled the two little girls.

 

Rainie nods and just sits down beside the kids. “They want to go out with you, that why I brought them here. You have nothing on anyway, so bring them out for an outing, wouldn’t you?” She smiles out as she carries Natalie.

 

“Alright then, I was bored at the office anyway.” Show replied positively and just carries Jennifer up. “Alright the two of you, let get to the amusement park to play, alright?” Show chirps with a smile.

 

The kids jumps up and just smiles. “Daddy, you are the best!” They exclaimed in unison and just hugs Show.

 

Smiling at the kids and then to Rainie. “Thanks for relieving of boredom. Was really bored here.” He says to Rainie as he walks into the lift. “Want to come along? Kids, want Rainie Jie Jie to come along?” He asked Rainie and as well as the kids.

 

“I want Rainie Jie Jie to come with us.” They said in unison again. They then got off Show and just holds on Rainie legs tightly. “Rainie Jie Jie, you aren’t going anywhere.” They said cutely in unison again as they held on her legs to prevent her from going anywhere.

 

Rainie giggles at the two little girls and just pinches their cheeks. “Both are you are so sweet, but don’t worry, Rainie Jie Jie will be coming with you to make sure daddy doesn’t ill-treat the both of you, alright?” She uses her strength to carry the both of them up and just smiles at them.

 

“Rainie, just put them down or you might just strain yourself. Come put them down.” Show told her to put Natalie and Jennifer down as it might strain or tire her out.

 

Her heart was jumping up in happiness at his caring words and she listened to him, letting them down. “Alright then.” She smiles at him sweetly while he just looks away. “Which amusement park are we going to?” She asked.

 

“You know later.” Show flashes a sweet smile back at her and that caused her to blush right away. Noticing it quickly, he then teases. “You have a liking for me, do you?”

 

“No….no…….no…….. no no no no.” She replies nervously and just walks away quickly as the lifts door opens.

 

Show just chuckles at her and just follows her while carrying the two little girls.

 

 

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

 

 

Late in the afternoon, Aaron walks out towards a beach he was at and just proceed to Hebe, who was sitting down at the sand floor.

 

“This place is so beautiful, it is just so beautiful. The sun setting down is so beautiful.” She mumbles out softly as she hugs her legs.

 

Aaron sits down beside her and hands her a cup of drink. “Here, drink this lemonade, it tastes just nice. I made it, see how it tastes.” He looks at how she drinks and just smile as she showed a weird look to the drink.

 

“You lied, it is so sour, it tastes so sour and you tell me it is nice.” She wanted to vomit out the lemonade but decided not to as Aaron made it for her.

 

He laughs out and just brings another cup to her. “Here another drink for you, a rose drink. See how it tastes.” He says and just shows a smile as she glared at him. “No worries about this, it won’t be sour for sure, if it is sour, you can punch me.” He swore.

 

She believed him this time and just drank it and she showed a disgusted look once again. “It isn’t sour, but it is so bitter. What the hell are you giving to me?” She crossed her arms angrily. “These drinks, they look so suspicious, did you spike the drink?” She glared at him with a fierce look on her face.

 

“Don’t worry, drink this now, it will make you feel better for sure. It won’t be spicy and sour and bitter, drink this lavender drink.” Aaron hands another drink to her, wanting her to drink it.

 

“It better don’t be having a weird taste or I will butcher you right away.” She tastes the drink and then vomits it out right away. “What is this?” She fans as the drink was too spicy for her to swallow.

 

Aaron hands her a drink this time and she quickly drinks it to extinguish the spicy feeling. The drink immediately took the spiciness away and she loved the drink. “This drink is so sweet and tasty and it takes the spiciness away right away. What is this?” She asked as she shows a smile at the wine glass.

 

“It is diet coke mixed with some soda and some syrup. That why it tastes so nice.” He replies briefly before starting to ask the main question he has been wanting to ask. “Hey Hebe…er…why did you cry just now, what just happened?” He asked her softly.

 

She walks towards the beach and just shakes her head. “I don’t want to answer, this is my life, I don’t wish to involve anyone at all, and nobody should care about my life for today.” She shouts out as she started running.

 

Aaron ran after her in an attempt to stop her from running. “Stop running will you, just stop running. Just stop running from the sorrow of the past will you Hebe Tien?!” He shouts out at her as he chased her.

 

She stops and just falls to the ground. “Three years, three long years, I tried to fight off it for three long years, I tried to. Bur I can’t, every year, this day, this date, I would always try not to cry, but I just can’t do that, I just can’t do that.” She cries out once again as she hits the sand floor repeatedly. She was hurting herself for the sorrow she let herself into.

 

Aaron got to her arms and just holds it tight so that she will not hurt herself. “Stop this Hebe, just stop this alright. Stop it, get over it alright, just get over it. Fight through it, stop wallowing in the pain that was inflicted on you.” He just says to her. “Fight through it and you will be fine, you be fine.” He says to her again.

 

She looks at him with tears flooding her eyes. She doesn’t know what is logical and illogical now. She just wants a shoulder to lie on and the person right in front of her, Aaron has to take it. She hugs him and just continues crying out. “Hold me now alright, just for once.” She cries out again as she hugs him tightly.

 

Aaron mind was in a whirl right now, he doesn’t know what to do, he was surprised to see her breaking down so badly. The strong career woman is now a shell of herself, she is just like a little girl needing help. He decides to let his heart overrule his mind. He hugs her back and pat her on the back. “Don’t cry Hebe, don’t cry, stop crying now. Everything will be fine now, just cry it all out for now and forget about this, just forget about this.” He closes his eyes and just wraps his arms around her tightly. He doesn’t care if his shirt will be stained by her tears, he doesn’t care. It is official, he has taken a liking to her but he knows he shouldn’t say it out.

 

Minutes later, Hebe cries ended and she pulls away from him slightly. Seeing that she was in his embrace, she wanted to move away, but just felt so comfortable in the embrace and she lies on his shoulder once again. “Ahem.” She hears him coughing out. She moves away slightly and see him showing a smile. “So is my shoulder so nice to lie on?” He teases her which causes her to blush and he then continues on. “If it is, please stop alright, you lie on it another time please because my shoulder getting really sore right now.” He groans as his shoulder was beginning to feel numb.

 

She quickly scurried away from his embrace and just looks away from him. Her face was burning red with shyness. “Eh…eh…sorry then, so sorry….ahhh….what am I doing?” She screams out and just runs away.

 

He chased after her right away. “Why are you running away from me for? You still owe me something.” He grabs onto her hands. “You made my shoulder so sore, you have to pay for it, as well as my shirt, it is branded, do you know that? I demand some payback.” He shows his hands out.

 

She hits his hands hard and just crosses her arms angrily. “No one asks me for a payback at all, not even you, do you know that. You can go to hell for that payback you are asking.” She just shows a face before skipping away happily.

 

“Then I am going to get the payback I want then. You better start running. Because I am going to throw you into the sea just right away.” He ran after her while she runs away from him.

 

“You are getting me for sure. I am not going to get wet today. You aren’t going to get me.” She runs at full speed. She wasn’t sad anymore, the sadness was lifted and she don’t know why. But now, she has to run because Aaron will catch her and throw her into the sea.

 

Soon Aaron jumped onto her and it caused her to fall to the ground. “Haha, I got you, and you are going to get really wet.” He carries her up and just runs to the sea.

 

As he was about to throw her down. She held tightly onto him and just screams out. “If I have to get wet, you are getting wet with me.” She pulls him down to the sea together with her and they both falls in.

 

As they both got afloat, Hebe splashed water at Aaron right away and just pushed him back down to the sea. “Hahahaha, I am going to drown you right now in the sea. I am going to silence you right now.” She pushes him down repeatedly in the sea.

 

He just gets up and just carries her up. “I am stronger than you and it my turn to silence you.” He throws her down in the sea this time.

 

Getting afloat, Hebe retaliated by splashing water at him. “You idiot, you are going to get splashed.” She splashed water at him quickly. It was just like childhood, just like how she and Rainie splashed water at each other in the past. But this time, it was with Aaron.

 

Later on, they were both drying themselves with towels and they were still laughing at each other. “It was one fun moment, right? Now we are all wet, totally wet. And it all due to you, Miss Hebe, all your fault.” He claims.

 

“Yeah yeah, my fault, happy. My fault for getting you to throw me in the sea, my fault for you to chase me. Is that right?” She corrected his words perfectly. “You caused everything to start, and you blame me, I hate you.” She crossed her arms cutely in anger.

 

He just chuckles and just stretches out briefly. “Alright, that is enough fun today, so how do you feel now? Okay already?” He asks as he moves closer to her.

 

“Yeah, felt better now, really better. Thanks for the help, thank you.” She replies softly in gratitude. He took the gloominess that haunts her for the last few years easily in just hours. “You helped me take away the gloom of darkness in my heart. Thank you.” She thanks him once again as she stretches.

 

He smiles at her and just looks up at the skies. “Remember never to wallow in sadness like that again, alright? If you are sad, just release it out, you don’t need to keep it in your heart.” He taps her on the head. “Your brain cells will die faster if you keep too much thing in.”

 

She felt so happy right now. Rarely has anyone dotes on her before Yang Ma Ma and Mike. Now there Aaron who is doting on her as well, concerned about her. She throws herself quickly at him. “Thank you so much for caring for me today. Thank you for listening to my grievances, thank you for everything.” She expressed her gratitude towards him as she closed her eyes for the hug. She had a different feeling of him as of today, it was totally different now.

 

He breaks the hug and just gets up to stretch out briefly. “The sun is settling, let get in now or else we are going to catch a cold.” He gets up and then shows his hand out for her, intending to help her up.

 

She smiles and then holds on his hands and was then pulled up. She stretches briefly and then removes her shirt. “Do you mind?” She asks as she holds on her shirt.

 

He smiles and just shakes his head. “If you are wearing a bra, I would mind, but you are wearing a tube top, so it okay.” He replies and just observes her upper body. “You have a toned body, you work out, don’t you?” He asks as he continues walking in.

 

“Those punches you received from me, isn’t that a testament of me keeping fit?” She says with a smile as she uses the towel to dry her hair. She was far more comfortable with him now. He was like an intimate friend to her now.

 

“Yeah, those punches were painful, you owe me three to 4 favours for those punches, 1 punch for a favour.” He shows 4 finger to her, implying she owes him 4 favours.

 

Hebe just shows an evil smile and just throws a punch at Aaron again. The punch didn’t connect as Aaron grabbed her knuckles. “Not again, I know you would do that, so sorry, you aren’t going to do that.” He pushes her away and just shows his tongue out. “I treat you to dinner if you manage to punch me, but I won’t let it happen, bye.” He runs away.

 

“You, come back here you and receive my punches.” She chased after him. “I swear I am going to tear you limb by limb once I catch you.” She swore.


I made you all a promise and I think I done it already, lots of bebu this chapter, hope to receive more comments this time around, more comments please.