Prologue

Eternity Love

Narrations

Walking along the university, a pretty and sweet looking lady with geeky spectacles on was walking alone out of the school.

 

Her phone rang and she immediately answered. “Hey mommy, I just ended school, will be back as soon as I can.”

 

“Rainie dear, be careful alright, check yourself okay?” Yang Ma Ma says.

 

“Yeah mummy, I be careful, see you at home later.” Rainie replied and continued walking right away.

 

As she walked out of the school, she headed for the nearest bus stop to take a bus to her house estate.

 

But just then, a group of guys surrounds her. “Hey Rainie, where are you going? Let us guys you home.” One of the guys said, showing dirty glances to her.

 

Knowing that there was trouble, she quickly walked away as she didn’t want to make too much trouble. But the guys refused to let her go and just grabbed hold of her. “You are so rude Rainie. Maybe we should teach you a lesson of ignoring us.” The same guy said and just held her back.

 

“Let go of me, you idiotic s, get lost before I call the police.” She warned as she pushed the guy away, taking out her phone in an attempt to make a call.

 

Another guy snatched her phone away and just laughs out evilly. “Let see what you can do without a phone, you lady. Let have some fun with her.” He continued on and moved in onto Rainie.

 

As they tried to get their hands on her, water was immediately splashed on the group of guys and a feminine voice was then heard. “Hey es, what with the attack towards my sister, are you all stupid or brainless? You all need a brain transplants for being so dumb to mess with my sister.”

 

Rainie quickly take a look and she ran towards where the voice was coming from. “Hebe save me, Hebe, they are going to harass me.” She hid behind Hebe right away.

 

“Don’t worry Rainie, they are just bunch of wastrels who has no brain, who are dumb even to ruffle with you.” Hebe assured her and just looked at the group of guys fearlessly.

 

“You girls, we are going to get you and Rainie, that for calling us es and wastrels.” One of the guys said and ran towards Hebe, wanting to teach her a lesson for insulting him.

 

Just seconds later, the man fell to the floor clutching his chest in pain as he was kicked on it by Hebe high heels. “Anyone of you want to try me can come again, I don’t mind another challenge.” She gestures for them to bring it on. “If you want to, all of you can come and try.” She asks for them to come all together at once.

 

They all did just that, thinking their number advantage will be able to beat Hebe into submission. But they were wrong as bodies began flying everywhere.

 

Hebe just stretched out and just stepped onto one of the guys stomach before walking back to Rainie. “That was one nice warm-up, no need for any gym work anymore.” She says as she wiped off the sweat on her face.

 

“Jie Jie, you are so cool, you beat them all at once, you are such a powerful person.” Rainie exclaimed out loudly. “And I love you so much, you saved me again.” She jumps onto Hebe back and just cuddles her from the back.

 

“Rainie, can you please get off me please, you aren’t as young as last time already, get off me.” She says. “If you don’t, I am going to throw you down.” She warns.

 

Rainie just tightens the hold on Hebe and just shakes her head. “I am not going to let go of you and I know you love this little sister of yours too much to throw her down.” She says cutely and just tightens her hold on Hebe, refusing to let go.

 

“You always bully your older sister, you are one bad girl.” Hebe said and just piggybacked Rainie to where her car was.

 

As they got to their car, Rainie got off Hebe and just look at the car thoroughly. “Wow jie, what a nice car this is you have, is it the newest model?” She asked as she looks at the car thoroughly..

 

“Yeah, a new Lamborghini model, bought it when the company had a fat bonus. Come, get in now, daddy and mommy still doesn’t know that I am back.” Hebe says and just gets in the car with Rainie.

 

“What, you came back secretly without them knowing?” Rainie asked in dismay as Hebe has done her surprise trick again.

 

“Yeah, didn’t want to stay in Taiwan forever, wanted to visit my parents and you, my bubbly sister. If I wasn’t here, you could have been by them.” She says and quickly pinches Rainie cheeks. “Go learn some judo or taekwondo for Christ sake.” She says, just shaking her head as she thought of how helpless how Rainie was earlier.

 

Rainie shook her head immediately and just looks away. “You know that dad and mum doesn’t like me doing that, don’t you? Even if I want to, they won’t allow it. And it so isn’t like a woman to learn this type of tough stuff.

 

“Just learn it on sly then, or if you want to, I can teach you, you must learn it to protect yourself.” Hebe says, wanting Rainie to learn self-defence.

 

“I don’t want to, I don’t want, it is so tough, I see how my friends at the judo club fight, it is so tough.” Rainie declined, not wanting to take the hardship.

 

Hebe just sighs and just pats Rainie. “You are one girl that really needs lots of protection. I can’t be protecting you forever.” She says as she pinched her cheeks. “I hope that you would really find the right guy really quickly.”

 

“Let see first, so far, I only love one person and you know pretty well who it is, jie jie.” Rainie says as she fiddled with her tablet.

 

Hebe just smirks and just laughs. “You are in love with me, right, you are a lesbian, is it?” That was their running gag for a long time.

 

“Yeah sister, I would really like to have some kisses from you. And I would love touching these soft bosoms of yours.” Rainie says ersely as she touches Hebe chest in a erse manner. She wanted to see how Hebe would react.

 

Hebe immediately braked hard as she couldn’t react to that erse action Rainie did. Looking at her sternly, she could only see her mischievous smile. “Wow Hebe, you have a really cushy bosom, too cushy that makes me think you went for plastic surgery.” Rainie says in a mischievous manner as her hands tries to go for her legs.

 

Hebe just slaps her hands away and just s her bosoms back in response, which gains a groan from her. “Wow Jie, you are such a ert, I only touch it only. You d me.” She holds on her bosoms to protect herself.

 

Hebe just shows a face in response and just turned off the car engine. “It fun too and your bosoms seem to have grown a lot.” She used a erse tone to reply to Rainie. “Come we reach already, let get off the car, you c cup hottie.” She says as she hits her bum lightly.

 

As Rainie got off the car, she eyed Hebe and immediately took the opportunity to hit her again. And this time, she hit her bum. “Wow Jie, nice slim bum you have as well, a perfect body, you are one ideal woman I should emulate.” Rainie says.

 

Hebe slaps her bum in response and just warns. “Stop being erse with me Rainie, where are your manners. You gotten bad to worse, did your maturity went over?” She asked.

 

Rainie just slaps Hebe bum again and just shows her tongue as Hebe points at her. “It didn’t went over, it is the result of staying in Canada, this is fun, your bum is so nice as a target practice.”

 

“Your s are also a nice target practice.” Hebe replies and just s her bosom lightly.

 

Their goofing around was noticed by their mum, who was already standing outside the gate eyeing their naughty antics and they immediately stopped and walks in the house.

 

Right in the house, Rainie and Hebe sat together at the same sofa and Yang Ma began to lecture. “Both of you aren’t behaving as woman at all, groping each other private parts here and there, what are the both of you doing? Didn’t I teach you manners?”

 

“Mum, we are just playing around, just goofing around, mummy don’t be angry.” Rainie says, making a face as she hugs Yang Ma from behind, giving her a kiss. “Giving mummy a kiss makes mummy happy a day. But Hebe coming home a week makes mummy happy a year.” She says cutely.

 

“Yeah mummy, we are just playing around only and shouldn’t you welcome me home with your specialised dishes?” Hebe acts cute and hugs Yang Ma.

 

Yang Ma pinches their cheeks at the same time and just shakes her head. “Both of you loves to acting cute whenever you are in the wrong, but never mind. You two are to make dinner for me and daddy as punishment.” She said.

 

“But mummy, I just reached home only after a long way flight back here, why are you asking me to cook, it Rainie, she should be the one cooking.” Hebe complained.

 

“Okay, Rainie, cook dinner on your own. Hebe needs rest so she doesn’t need to cook any dinner.” Yang Ma says and just gets Hebe to sit down together with her.

 

Rainie just pouts at Hebe and just sat down beside her, shaking her arm. “Jie, help me please, help me.” She makes a face at Hebe, hoping she would agree.

 

“Okay okay, I am afraid of you already.” Hebe exclaims, pinching Rainie cheeks. “I help you alright. Stop showing me that face of yours, it too cute.” She shouts out.

 

Rainie just chuckles in response and just hugs Hebe. “Jie, you always love me the most.” She says out loud.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Two little girls were waiting at the childcare centre, holding their little teddy bears, with their lips pouting.

 

Just then, a young man runs towards them and they smiled out. “Daddy, you are late.” They said out at once.

 

The young man is none other than Show Luo and he carried them both up at once and just kissed them. “Daddy shall buy ice cream as sorry, alright?” He says as he walks back to his car.

 

“No ice cream, we want to go home and watch TV.” They said at once again.

 

Carrying them into the limousine, he then gestured to the driver to drive off and then said to the kids. “Hey, why aren’t you greeting uncle Aaron?”

 

“Hi Aaron Ge Ge.” The kids said together at once and just sat beside him.

 

“Hey Jennifer Natalie, how are you? You look as cute as ever. Let Ge Ge hug you, alright?” Aaron asks, wanting a hug from the two little toddlers.

 

They hugged him together and Aaron just carried them up. “Show, these are two wonderful daughters you have. They are so cute, just like your mommy….sorry Show.” He realised his mistake.

 

“Nah it okay, it over already, she been dead for months, I should live on with it. And I promised her that I am going to live on, I will take good care of these two little babies.” He says as he looked at his wedding photo with Ariel.

 

“That won’t do it, the kids would need a mother love. You should find a mother for them, shouldn’t you? That what Ariel asked you to do, you should get it done. Find someone that will be able to take care of the kids.” Aaron says, wanting Show to do Ariel last wish.

 

“You know it really well that I won’t do this thing, I am only faithful to Ariel, that it, I won’t get married, I don’t care about what Ariel last words was. I am not going to marry someone else.” Show was insistent on not getting married.

 

“Fine, so I am going to work at your company as the COO because of my dad insistence because of our companies forming an alliance together, is that right?” He asked as he took a look at the company documents.

 

“Not a alliance, both the companies have shares in each other companies but you are not starting work yet because my super managing director COO as well as the liaison officer for the combined companies is at the States visiting her parents who is also one of my business partners.” Show replied and explained why Aaron didn’t have to work just yet.

 

“Oh okay. So it a she, might be a good idea. I have a stupid fiancée that is coming after my throat. I might need her to implore that fiancée of mine to stop coming after me.” He says coolly.

 

“Implore????” Show face was full of question marks. “You would want to use another word, implore is akin to begging man. You should say something like threatening.” Show insults. “Nice word to use, Mr PHD Yan. PHD in Business, Language Literacy and Culture. But your English a big fail.” He says sarcastically.

 

“Yap yap yap yap. Whatever, I don’t really care at all.” Aaron replies and just shows a yap sign at Show. “So you are going to the States as well for vacation, are you?” He asked. “So not going to bring this brother of yours to the States, are you?”

 

Show just rolls his eyes at Aaron words and just shakes his head. “I am going there to visit my parents as well as talk to my COO about business direction.” Show says.

 

“I am going there too, going to visit my parents and some other relatives. And since I need to work. I find that COO of yours then and discuss work with her as well.” Aaron says.

 

“Anything with me, I just want to say this. She isn’t a person you can just date. But since you need a girl, I won’t really do anything, but I know she will do something to you for sure. And you are going to feel it real soon once you try.” Show just smiles out as he spilled the beans.

 

Aaron just smirks at Show and just showed the ‘bring it on’ sign. “I am so afraid of this. Challenges, especially expert challenges are the ones that I take down. That COO if yours isn’t that hard for sure. I can get anything one I want, and she will be if I want to. But I only want pure true love, meaning girls who love me for my character, talents and shortcomings.”

 

“Hey brother, you had your share of girlfriends and yet you can’t get their love? You are one big nice failure.” Show criticised. “Don’t even try to woo my COO which will affect her performance. Or else I will slaughter you.” He threatens.

 

“I might, but for your sake, I swear not to do anything, happy with it.” Aaron replies cheekily which made Show just shake his head at how childish Aaron was.


Boring start, I know, but I hope to get comments, chapter two will be hell of a nice chapter, I try to assure you all, comments I hope to see.