The one that he said

Boy Meets Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A figure silently at the door. He was awed at the girl lying at the hospital bed and guilt fastly run through his veins, how can he do such thing to a girl? Well, he hates her but that's not really the point. He just want to play with her. The pictures that was sent to her seems still normal, little bruise on her body, but seeing ehr in person, he didn't know what to do. For the first time in his existence, he felt guilty, it feels so heavy. Sehun went closer to her, but he keep his poker face on. He was still somehow relief that she didn't died. Wait, what?

He is in his deep thoughts. Seconds from now, she will wake up and he don't want her to see his presence there. When he saw Jongin, being so furious about this, he felt really bad. He felt like he's the beddest man ever existed. To beat a girl, well, he really didn't beat the girl, he ordered some man to beat her, to beat a girl is just really inhuman. Whoever who can do that, is a monster! A in' monster for crying out loud.

Sehun paused for a moment before sighing deeply and look at Shin Jiwoo again. He feels so guilty he wants to cry. He's a badass but seeing her in that condition, makes his heart broke. Wait what?! What the hell is he thinking?!!!! He shouldn't feel this way, well, he should feel guilty but he thought, why does he keeps on bugging her in the very first place?! It's not that, he's always thinking of her right? Or did he?

"There's no way I will feel sorry for you." he murmured. He started to walk away, but before he can fully open the door, he took at look back. That's right! She desrves this! Even though she's a girl, she started it all, she's the reason why she's lying there, dying. 

But why does his heart act abnormally? Does he feel sick? But he don't feel like it. He just feel guilty that's all. Nothing else.

"Are you unnie's friend too?" one little girl spotted him. Sehun look down him and he saw a cute girl who looks like a foreigner. He smiled at her and went down to came face to face with her.

"Yes I am. Are you Shin Jiwoo's friend too?" he asked. Megan shook her head.

"I'm her sister. But she's my bestfriend." she replied. Sehun's brows furrowed, how come Jiwoo has this good looking sister when Jiwoo herself, is  a super plain girl? He scoffed and examined Megan's face again.

"Are you kidding?" he ask. Megan raise her brows and her smile faded. Why does this man has this 'mean' aura?

"No. We have different father that's why. I thought you're her friend, you should've known. I know unnie loves to mention me in her friends." she said. Sehun raise his brow and scoffed in a mean way. He got up and look down at the little girl.

"You know what? I don't really care." he said and walk away, leaving Megan with a frown on her face. She felt like she just met some kind of bad person, well, she's not really wrong. She just really met one.

Sehun went out of the hospital, but the thing that shock him the most is when he look back at Jiwoo's hospital room. It's just on second floor and just above the main entrance of the hospital, it can be clearly seen. Sehun shook his head in annoyance, why would he feel such guilt? And why the hell is his heart clench this hard? Suer thing, he knows this feeling, but hey! He shouldn't feel this way to Shin Jiwoo!

 

A month after that, Jongin yawn and continously feel sad this past few weeks. He just heard that Jiwoo is on her recovery and she gain her consciousness again. He was dying to visit her at her house because he also heard that he was discharge just last week. 

Of course, him and Sehun isn't really on a good terms. They were not giving much attention to one another, but he noticed one thing, Sehun dyed his hair, right after he learned from Suho that he visit Jiwoo at the hospital. Sehun doesn't want it to spread, but Suho just really love talking. Jongin smirk to himself, he must feel guilty after that, because whenever someone will talk to Sehun, he will just coolly nodded, he was often not in the mood.

Jongin raise from his seat when he learned that his friends arrived, Tao immediately greted him, and the others followed, but Sehun didn't even look at him. Kris shook his head.

"That kid aish!" he grab his hair in frustration and patted Jongin's shoulder, the latter understand it though, in fact, all of them knows why Sehun is cold towards Jongin, itr's because up to now, Jongin is pointing out Sehun's immaturity, as the main reason of why Shin Jiwoo, the girl he likes is in a dying state at the hospital.

"Should we go out and have fun? What do you think Jongin?" Kris asked. Jongin shook his head and lay his head at the table.

"Aw! You're no fun. C'mon, we can hook you up with some girls if you like." Kris added, Jongin just shook his head, yeah right! Some girls.... As if he want some girls right now... When there's someone particular in his heart.

"You go. I'll just go grab some sleep." he said and yawn again. Sehun rolled his eyes.

"C'mon hyungs. Let's go!" he shouted. All of the students inside the classroom looked at them in horror. This has always been the scenery at the class of Senior Class A. But what makes them worried is why Jongin and Sehun doesn't talk. 

"Sehun!" Suho shouted. Sehun look at the older guy and smirk.

"Why are you forcing thsi hyung to go? When he don't want to? He actually don't want to meet some other girl because you know who he has on his heart." he said. Luhan came to Sehun and shut him up. Jongin started to raise his head and suddenly thought of Sehun's actions towards Jiwoo. Their classmates started to emerged the classroom, they know that it's the matter EXO have to fix and it'll be dangerous for them if they stayed. Jongin stand up and his fist clenched. Kris calm Jongin down but hell no! This Sehun brat has to be punch in the face!

"She's none of your business alright?" he said. Sehun scoffed, Shin Jiwoo is totally in his business because he always have something to do with her.

"Shin Jiwoo? Oh yeah, but she is." he said, a loud and painful punch came across his face. He doesn't even know what to say since when he look at Jongin's eyes, it was burning with anger. He never saw this side of Jongin before. The rest went panic and they prevented any further

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter