Detention and Meeting Jongin

Boy Meets Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you even know what you're saying?" Director Han asked Jiwoo in wide eyes, he can't believe that such student will go cross in line with the famous and wealthiest childrens of this school, he shook his head and checked out Shin Jiwoo's documents. She was born at the second of February, by Moon Ahra and Shin Myungbin, a rich architect at Japan. Her parents divorced when she was only two, but that doesn't stop her to have a communication with her father, he's the one who's paying for her tuition and other school stuffs fees. She has an Australian Stepdad, Derrick Kane, and she has a half sister named Megan. They're all living in a simple house at Yongsan. When she was 10, she used to study at Japan, living with her father, but later on go back to Korea for good. Her family is not really wealthy, it's just a neutral and normal family, her mother works in a hotel as a receptionist and her stepfather works as a simple employee in bank. 

"I'm sorry Director." she bowed, the director looked at her and scoffed.

"Not that fast. If you just know what they can do. You shouldn't done it. Your a nice student, but kicking someone's face? Uh, no! Not just someone, but the Oh heir's face..." he made a 'tsk tsk tsk' sound. Jiwoo got really nervous, what if that Sehun tell his parents about this matter, and his parents hit on her parents, it will surely be the end of them! 

"I...I'm really sorry, I just don't know what to do now." she said, the Director then look at her with pity in his eyes, he's not really the bad guy here.. He's just really worried about this student, because the Oh's can do anything, as in everything!

"You should've said that to Mr.Oh. Anyways, you have to go to detention for a week. Alright? That's the lightest punishment I can give you." he said, Jiwoo nodded and prevented her tears to fall. She feel like crying, just what she have done?!

 

That day ended and all the student is on their way home, but Jiwoo is still on her detention. She looked at the clock and frown, she just lay her head at the table and sighed, she just realized what she did. Kicking some rich kid's face in front of the student body. 

"I'm sorry." she murmured. The clock goes ticking and she just continue to stare at the empty hallway, the only light that was left is the light at the main hall, and it's creeping the hell out of her. Why does her teacher isn't coming? Her palms got sweaty because she felt like the breeze of the aircon got colder, she almost squeezed her black cardigan on her body.She gulped real hard and started to fell uneasy. She look at the window and changed seats at the back. 

"What is going on?" she whispered to herself. She hug herself and pulled her vintage brown shoulder bag on her chest.

The next thing happened so fast, the electricity were turned down and she gasped real hard, she even felt her heart is beating like a heavy drum.You know the sound of a bass?

"I.. I think I should g....go" she said to herself with a unwanted expression on her face. She was about to open the knob when she realized that it was locked from the outside.

"OMO! This can't be! It's... It's weekend tomorrow." she said to herself. She even tried to open the door a lot of times while keep on looking back. Until she decided to shout and grab some help.

"HEEEEEEEEEEELP!" she shouted. She grew damn worried, she remembered her phone but ended up realizing that she surrender her phone at the teacher in charge for her detention.

"Oh My God! This is not Funny!" she shouted! She wants to cry and go insane. Her whole body is trembling really bad. Her tears is forming in the side of her eyes making her vision blurry. She sat down in one corner of the classroom and hug herself. She hum a song that always hummed by her mom.. She sob and close her eyes, hoping that tomorrow when she open her eyes, she's in her room, and this will all be just a dream. After some time, she drifted to dreamland with tears on her inoocent eyes.

 

"Hahahahahaha!" Sehun laugh his out. He's in his living room and currently watching a show, he just wants to relax tonight, he called some random girl on his phone and ask her to sleep with him. After that, he got a call from one of his man at school.

"Sunbae, it's done." it said, Sehun smirked.

"Good. Just leave her there." he said and turned off his phone, he laugh inside his mind, that Shin Jiwoo really got into his nerves! How dare she kick his face with just like that?! And the worst is she makes him look like a dumb in front of the whole student body. Well, he's not really dumb, he has an outstanding grades and he's actually planning on studying at Seoul University after high school.

"You think you're an smart ? Well, I' smarter" he murmured before going back on watching the show he's watching.

 

Jiwoo's mom, Ahra got really worried that it came to that point when she sob. Her husband, will rub her back every now and then, and her daughter will give her a glass of water every ten minutes.

"I.....just, where the hell is my daughter?!" she cried, the police can't do anything since the case had just reported recently. 

"We already sent some police at your daughter's school but they didn't found any trace." the head chief said, Jiwoo's mom shakily cried on her husband's arms.

"My baby, where is she?" she said, Megan, Jiwoo's younger sister is also crying, she's also worried about her Unnie. She loves her Unnie so much.

Derrick, Jiwoo's stepdad is calming down the two girls, but inside him, he's also damn worried.

"Just please make sure to have my daughter within this night, we're all worried here." he said. The poilce shook their head.

"I don't think we can do that Sir. I'm sorry to tell you this but there's no really a single trace of your daughter anywhere." he said and bowed, Jiwoo's mom's cries got louder.

They all went inside the house with a very worried faces. 

"I will never forgive myself if anything happens to my daughter." she said. Megan hug her mom.

"Umma, don't say that, Unnie will come back, she still promised to sleep with me tonight and read me bedtime stories." she said and sob, Jiwoo's mom ruffled the little girl's hair and nodded.

"You're right honey, she will come back." she murmured to her daughter. 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?!" the janitor passed by the detention room and noticed Jiwoo's presence, at first, he thought like it's just some kind of stuff, but when he got closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter