Sehun's Threat.

Boy Meets Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongin and Jongil assist the two girls well, Jongil is in charge of his bestfriend, Megan and Jongin is busily checking out Jiwoo. He felt like he had just experience, what they called 'Love at First Sight',Oh! Maybe it's true. He just can't take his eyes off this very beautiful creature in front of him, if he's gonna choose his bride right now, right on the spot, he will choose Jiwoo.

"Ah, Jiwoo ssi?" he called. Jiwoo looked at him, they're in a very expensive restaurant. Jiwoo is seating in front of him and Megan is seating in front of Jongil, the two child doesn't seem to notice the awkward atmosphere between the two.

"Eh?" she look at him and their eyes met. Jiwoo and Jongin blushed, and Jiwoo can't even consider her growing feelings for this guy she just met an hour ago.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked. Jiwoo look at the menu and pointed out a Lobster with Caviar and foie gras. Jongin also chose the same.

"Jongil's hyung, I want to eat some bento." Megan shyly said, Jongin look at Megan and shook his head.

"It's okay Megan ssi, just call me Oppa okay?" he said, Megan's face lighten up and she nodded cheerfully, Jongil, also ordered a bento.

Jongin bit his bottom lip, he's really nervous for some reason.

"Ah, Jiwoo yah, by any chance, did you already saw me around school?" he asked. Jiwoo tensed up a little bit but she manage to keep cool.

"Ah, yes. I mean, you're really f...famous." she said. Jongin felt happy with what she said, she wants to ask her so badly, what does she think of him.

"Ah, not really." he said, Jiwoo look at her and she wants to laugh on what he said, he's like the most famous guy in their school. Playing humble.

"Nah, you really are. Don't play humble. It's true, you're like, one of the most famous guy in school." she said. Jongin hid his lips and thought of Sehun.

"Ah, no! Sehun is the most famous guy around. I mean, he has this tons of girls running behind him. He's really good looking." he said, Jiwoo's ears got red and she look at Jongin in disbelief. Seriously?! Mentioning an 's name in front of her? But nah! He just don't have any idea regarding their issue.

"Oh, that Sehun guy? Yeah, I've seen him, he looks like a jerk you know." she unoticinglly said, Jongin look at her, findng some question in her eyes, why would she say that, Jiwoo then realized what she said and she scratch the back of her head.

"Ah! No, I'm kidding. He's not, I think he looks like an....an... you know.....an.....angel." she said desperately, obviously forcing herself to say that.

"Yeah, that dude is my bestfriend." he said, Jiwoo just nodded, she honestly don't wanna know that. Their order came and they dig in. Jongin continue to chat with Jiwoo.

"So? Can we still meet after this? I mean, let's meet at school." he said, hoping for a 'yes'. Jiwoo think of it first.

"Ah, what?" she asked, Jongin sighed and ask his question again, Jiwoo almost choked by that, Megan seems to noticed their existence and she gave her sister a glass of water.

"Unnie, are you alright?" she asked. Jiwoo nodded.

"Yes. I am." she said. Jongin got a little worried. But he later on went back on his question. Jiwoo just stared at her food, she can't see him for God's sake! He's in EXO~~ and she's aware that EXO hates her, because she kicked Oh Sehun's face.

"Uhh, your fangirls might get mad at me." she said. Jongin's face fell. He suddenly remembered his fangirls who called themselves 'Teleporters'. He doesn't even know why they call themselves that.

"Ah, is that so?" he asked. Jiwoo can't help but to feel a little guilty feeling inside her heart.

"Aish! Alright! We can meet again, but you can't tell about me to your friends." she said, Kai can't understand why not.

"Why?" he ask.

"Ahh, because... uhm.... because I just want to.. Can you just please respect that?" she asked, Jongin can't help but to just nod.

"Alright, Alright, I'll do that." he said and he even raise his right hand in a promising manner, but Jiwoo gave him her pinky finger.

"Promise?" she asked, Jongin find it really cute, he took it by his pinky finger and both of it intertwined.

"Promise." he said and look right into her eyes to show that he's really sincere.

 

 

"Romeo Romeo, wherefore art thou' Romeo....." Yurim act, she really fits to act like Juliet and everybody admires her. Everybody is at the auditorium, even EXO. And Yurim can't help but to feel really conscious on her acts. Jiwoo is panting when she reached the auditorium, she entered silently and almost tripped because of darkness, she manage to reach her seat beside her classmates. For some reason, they were seated in front of Class A Senior.

"Why are you late at your bestfriend's play?" Byeol asked. Jiwoo just bowed in apology. 

"Yah Pabooo! You're late! How dare you!" Their class president asked, Jiwoo just continue to bow in apologize.

Suho lingered his eyes and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter