Another Threat

Boy Meets Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwoo finally go back to school after a long time of absence. And guess what? She's with Jongin all the way towards the school, because he insisted that she should totally go with him since 'someone' might get back on her and hit her again, thing that Sehun will totally do. Jiwoo insist at first, but due to her parent's wishes, she agreed too.

As expected and promise, Jongin let Jiwoo went out of his car several blocks away. Jongin doesn't like her idea because someone might just punch the hell out of her and kill her in instant on that time duration of her, walking at the streets. But after making sure his car can't be seen, he turn it around and decided to follow her. It was fun, but not in a stalker-ish way. Dang! You can't call a hot guy following you a stalker right? Right? No?

Jiwoo can walk and run now, she's absoloutely fine now. She enjoyed the 'long time no see' rays of the sun. She just look up and smile for herself, but she didn't stretch her arms like she's filming some CF. Dang, she have to enjoy the sun later and walk faster, she might be late if she didn't. She started to walk-run and just in a matter of minutes, she reached the school grounds.

"Jiwoo!" Byeol, her friend spotted her and they exchange short hugs in a minute. Byeol and her started to walk towards their room. Not too long after that scene, Jongin's car arrived making the girls scream inside of them and waited for Jongin's dashing presence to get off his car. It was just like a click, that every girls heart jumped into happiness when he showed himself and walk like a model that came out in front of the magazine. 

Jiwoo and Byeol was greeted, well, it was only Jiwoo whom they greeted because they miss her and they were so used to Byeol's presence around, which didn't made Byeol upset with that matter. Jiwoo was gone for a long time and it's about time she catch up. They were speculating who was the man behind her tragic torturous accident. They keep guessing and guessing but Jiwoo didn't open . She don't want to speak up to the truth behind that close doors because she might just ended up hurting herself more and worst, her family! Sehun is really a heartless monster, well him!

"Shin Jiwoo." that voice made her startled and she felt like her breath drop. It was like his voice dig holes on her body. Everyone turn around and saw Oh Sehun standing at the frame door, looking as handsome as ever. Some girls mentally drool and scream,. Jiwoo turn to meet his gaze, and the next thing she know is that she was being drag outside towards nowhere. Jiwoo tried to compose herself and pulled her wrist around Sehun soft hands that was wrap around it.

"What the hell do you want?!" she shouted at him. Sehun pinned her to the nearest wall and harshly punch the wall on the right side of her head. She close her eyes shut and fear build up inside her all of a sudden. She don't want, and she will never dare to look right in in his eyes. It was full of anger.

"You will shut your big mouth! Or I will hit on your family." he warned. Jiwoo shut her eyes open and she felt hot on the corner of her eyes. Tears were threatening to fall and it's the last thing she want to do in front of him, to cry.

"N...no" she muttered in a protesting and begging way. 

"Oh, yes. Now, if you will shut your mouth and made a story for yourself, it'll be so much better. But if you speak up and go to the cops telling 'this' and 'that'. Pfft! Just remember you won't go anywhere. I have money and power. I can totally get myself out of this." he warned. Jiwoo shook her head,making Sehun smirk and lean in closer to her ear. 

"A deal is a deal honey. So what'cha say?" he raise a brow and waited for her answer.

"O..Okay. I won't tell anyone about the truth. I will make up a story. But you should keep your promise." she said. Unoticinglly, a tear fell from her eyes.

"Good girl." he said and compose himself. He smiled at her before leaving her alone right there. Sehun had just gone overboard and she felt like she is now his follower, whatever he say, she will just nod and follow, because he might end up hurting her family. That's it! She was now officially trap. She don't know how to get out of 'The Situation.' 

"I feel numb. I.... I don't know what to do now.." she end up falling on her knees while crying really hard. It's lucky because no one can hear her. Her face was buried on her palms and her chest was moving up and down due to the heavy cry. She's crying audible too and she's in a very lonely state. She felt like justice had just turn it's back on her.

 

 

Jiwoo sat across her bestfriend, Yurim and the latter look at her and smiled. She perfectly did her make up today and Yurim can see that. It's obvious that she's prettier with a make up on. Yurim wipe and check out her bestfriend's new look.

"Wow, so this is your comeback look today?" she asked. Jiwoo scoffed jokingly and sip on her soda. Yurim sighed and continue to watch her bestfriend's actions.

"You can say that." she said. Jiwoo actually skipped second and third subject because she reason out that she has  some fever and because all the teachers were still worried about her, they allowed her to rest on clinic. Yerim is still looking at her bestfriend and she can't help but to feel amaze.

"Ah! Jiwoo. I have something to tell you~" she said. Jiwoo stopped eating for a moment and anticipated what is she going to say next. Yurim cleared and silently squeeled.

"Me and Chanyeol got back together." she said. Jiwoo's face fell and she almost choke on the food that stuffed inside , which didn't notice by Yurim. Jiwoo continue to stare at her l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter