Kicking the wrong Guy

Boy Meets Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiwoo wore her shoes and run towards the main door of their house, she was about to go out, when she went inside the kitchen and grab a piece of bread, her mother look at her in disbelief, so does her little sister and her father. Jiwoo didn't even wore her bag nicely.

"I'll goooo!" she screamed from the outside. Her mother run after her and scream outside their house.

"YAH! SHIN JIWOO! GET BACK HERE AND EAT BREAKFAST!" she scream, but her daughter was already out of sight, she received a weird gazes from the people walking around their village and she just bowed shyly at them, she look at the direction where her daughter went and shook her head.

"That kid!" she smiled.

It's their School's festival and everybody is very busy preparing with their booths. It's one of the most favorite days of the students. She wore her cardigan nicely and proceeded towards their own class' booth. She was welcomed by her other friends there. Shin Jiwoo, known as their class' youngest. The baby and sometimes, the trouble maker.

"Unnie, Oppa! I'm sorry I'm a bit late, did you see Yurim unnie?" she asked her two oldest classmates, the latters just cheekily nodded and they pointed out the way towards the auditorium.

"Aigoo, what is she doing there?" she asked herself and walk towards the auditorium. At first, she wonder if anyone is there since the lights at the hallway is close and all the classrooms were empty, but she still proceeded towards the auditorium, she open it really slowly and peek in her one eye. She was awed by the arrangement, why is it have to be so beautiful? She saw a figure approaching the piano and she beamed widely seeing her bestfriend.

"Yurim Unnie!" she shouted, the latter looked at her and wave. Jiwoo run towards her and to the stage.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, Yurim smiled.

"Nothing. The atmosphere outside is really noisy, I came here for a peace of mind." she murmured, Jiwoo noticed how Yurim's eyes turned gray and dark, it looks swollen. She checked out her eyes and tuck Yurim's hair behind her ear.

"Did you cried?" she asked, Yurim avoided her gaze, she's not ready to explain that Park Chanyeol had just broke up with her over the phone last night, and she can't accept it!

"Who did this to you?" Jiwoo got really angry. She carress her bestfriend's cheeks and wipe the tear that already fell from her eyes.

"Chanyeol?!" she asked. Yurim shook her head, trying to defend her ex boyfriend. Jiwoo can't believe her act and firmly stood up.

"I will find that guy and teach him a lesson!" she said. Yurim grab her wrist.

"No, Jiwoo, he's not the one who've done this to me." she lied, Jiwoo eyed her and shook her head.

"Are you expecting me to believe it? After that bunch of months of breaking your heart! He still have guts to make you cry? In my estimation, he already made you cry a dozen times!" she said, Yurim just watch her bestfriend burst out.

"That Chanyeol is sooo screwed! He made my blood boils so much!" Jiwoo hits her legs in anger. She look at Yurim with thin eyes and rolled her eyes.

"I don't know how to cheer you up, but I will treat you to lunch today okay?" she said, Yurim nodded weakly and gave Jiwoo a weak smile. They stood up and left the auditorium.

 

"Class A, Class B, Class C and Class D Seniors. Class A, Class B, Class C and Class D Juniors." the teacher started to arrange the students by sections. They were all inside the school gym and everybody is about to received some speech from the school Director, after that, everybody can do whatever they want to do, but no one is allowed to step in line. Jiwoo is now looking around, trying to look for that Chanyeol dude. She pouted when she didn't saw him. 

"Good Morning Students, Teachers, School Staffs and to our school officers. This is the 74'th Festival which held by our school commitee every year. I would like to personally welcomed all of you! I'm Director Han Ki Bum, and I'm also the one who will give you the speech." he started. He speak up about life and death and Jiwoo didn't even dare to listen. She is busy looking for one sepcific person.... Park Chanyeol.

"Aigoooo! That speech is boring!" Byeol, her friend stretch her arm, she did the same and they all sat at the empty spot at the cafeteria. Yurim is still in a sad state, and of course they can't do anything about that. So Jiwoo just think of her plan of beating the hell out of Chanyeol.

The EXO Gods walked in, hands in their pockets, some were on their ties, fixing it for some reason, In the middle, is the man, named Kim Jongin, he's damn famous, not only in their school, but also on the other school, he's a very good hot dancer. And girls swoon over him. Beside him is Lu Han, he's family is wealthy as hell and he's well known for him soccer skills and his innicent doe looking eyes. On the other side, there's Kim Joonmyun, the respected leader at their school, his parents owned a lot of five star hotels and some resorts all over Korea and Japan. He is a very attractive guy, once he smile, every girls will die mentally. Next is Zhang Yixing, like Jongin or Kai, he's also very good in dancing. His dimple is too die for! The other one is Kim Jong Dae, he is the most easy to approach to them, he loves to socialize to everyone and his parents owned bunch of theater all over the world, he's a good singer, and loves to joke around. Do Kyungsoo, that wide eye guy who's very good looking. He barely smiles around people he's not close with, but with EXO, you can see him as a very cheerful guy, he's also good in singing so much! Next is Kim Minseok, the oldest but looks like the youngest.He can get girls by giving them he's aegyo. NO ONE CAN RESIST IT! Next is Oh Sehun, the youngest. He always have this poker face on but he's a happy kid whenever he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter