This Unknown Feeling~~

Boy Meets Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The princess kissed the frog and the frog turned into a handsome prince." Jiwoo said while acting like she's seeing a handsome prince right now. Megan chuckled on her sister's act.

"You know what happened next right?" Jiwoo eyed her little sister. Megan nodded and yawn. Jiwoo tucked her in and hum a song for her.

"They lived happilly ever after." she murmured. Megan look at her and decided to ask a question.

"Unnie? Have you ever fell in love?" she asked. Jiwoo laughed at her question and look at Megan like it's the most unbelievable and ridiculous thing on Earth.

"Why are you laughing?" Megan asked while furrowing her eyebrows. Jiwoo sat up straight and cleared her voice.

"Well. No. But Umma said it's wonderful, I never feel that way though, but she said that once you found 'the one' you will feel something in your chest. She said that you will know that he's the right one." she said while looking at the ceiling, imagining stars all over it. 

"You're a little corny aren't you?" Megan scoffed. Jiwoo made a face and get up from Megan's bed.

"You will know. Well, for me, I still don't know that feeling, but I would love to feel it you know?" she said and went out Megan's room.

"Goodnight kid." she shouted from the outside of her room.

When Jiwoo entered her room, he flopped down on her bed and just stare at the ceiling. She then thought of who will be the 'right one' for her. is he good looking? Or just good looking in some ways? Is he into sports? She would loved it! Does he likes Tomato too? Cause she is. 

She sighed for the Nth time and continue to admire the ceiling. She's just very curious how her prince charming looks like. Is he good looking? Is he tall?

"I wish he wouldn't disguise as a frog." she murmured to herself, she close her eyes and tried to go to dreamland, but images of Kai played on her mind, she open her eyes in shock and sat up, she clutch her chest, feeling a very unfamiliar feeling, her chest is beating real hard and she's shaking. But above all, she can't still remove Kim Jongin's face on her mind, she try to lay down again and would change position every now and then. She would also open her eyes within just a matter of seconds.

"Why am I thinking about that guy?" she just decided to stand up and walk away their house, with her pajamas, with just a minute, she reached the playground. She sat at the swing and sip on her milk coffee which she brought along with her. She stare at her bunny sleepers and pouted.

"I shouldn't feel this but why do I feel really happy whenever I think of him?" she muttered to herself. Jiwoo is afraid to admit the feelings that building up on her heart. She's scared to do so, since she's don't know what to do if he finds out, and she don't want to get disappointed on his reaction, once he learned about her heart.

 

"Jiwoo?! Why you didn't finish this?" Yurim asked to her. Jiwoo's eyes widened and she just covered her face with her palms. She also shook her head.

"No! No! No!" she half shouted while looking at her empty notes, which supposedly be pass today. She scan her notebook in a fast and worried way, but it's the reality, she can't see anything but an empty pages.

"You!" Yurim pointed her out. Her eyes darted to her and she raise a brow.

"What did you do last night? How dare you forget this homework?" Yurim asked. Jiwoo's eyes widened and a blush immediately show to her face.

"I.... I didn't know, I slept!" she lied. Truth is, she didn't even go to sleep since she can't stop thinking of Jongin.

"Really? So that you have a very big black visible eye bags huh?!" Yurim ruffled her hair, Jiwoo avoided her and scoffed while fixing her hair.

"Are you sure that's an eye bags?" she asked. Yurim nodded, so she just decided to lean back to her seat and try to fill in the empty pages on her notebook.

Yurim look at her bestfriend, she just simply shook her head and sit at her rspective seat which is located beside Jiwoo. It's impossible, Jiwoo can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter