This Tragic day

Boy Meets Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiwoo, let me remind you again about our dinner tonight." her mother said. Jiwoo lazily nodded and continue to tie the laces of her shoes. It's another cold morning and Jiwoo is wearing a blue sweater. Her hair was tied in a messy braid and she's wearing a light make up. Not to impress anyone, but in case she will see Jongin, she will look presentable.

"I'll goooooo" she shouted, letting the people inside her house know that she will now leave. She started to walk slowly because she wants to enjoy the weather. It's snowing and her shoes were leaving marks. Damn it's cold! It snowed really heavy last night and she thought that the classes today will be suspended.

As she arrived at the school ground, it's the usual thing.People all around were busily talking and laughing. She cheerfully walk towards her room, but a hand caught her and she didn't even had a chance to speak. Her eyes were wide as an owl when she saw the person who caught her.

"Scared?" one guy with an insulting tone. She gripped her uniform tightly. Jiwoo don't know this guy!

"What the hell do you want from me?!" she shouted, the guy immediately covered and chuckled.

"Nah! Just wanna have fun." he said and pulled her in an empty classrooom. Jiwoo's eyes widened when she saw twelve other guys in the room. They were grinning like a maniac. The guy pushed her at the ground, and she groaned in pain.

"Here she is. You guys wanna have fun right?" he asked. The rest nodded and one man whispered something to the guy, making him grin really widely.

"Yeah. Not a bad idea. Okay, do what I said and after this, make this room clean, I don't want any trace. Anyways, I have some class to attend." he said, he take a last look at Jiwoo and he gave her a sweet and innocent smile. Jiwoo struggled to stand up but a hand caught her nad the next thing she knows is she was tied and was covered with a cloth.

"You will regret the day you met me." he said to her and he went away that room. Jiwoo was left with that twelve maniacs. One guy went closer to her and grab her cheeks.

"Haha! Pretty and flawless. I'm sorry, I don't want to do this, but I don't want myself to get into trouble." he said and run his thumb through Jiwoo's cheeks.

Jiwoo's eyes widened when she saw a whip holding by a guy. The guys is chuckling, five other guys were holding a whip, there's a thick and thin whips. She teared up and groaned, desperately screaming for help.

"Ah! Sehun is a really bad guy, but you're still lucky cause he don't want you to die this early." one guy said. Jiwoo move violently but unfortunately, she can't let go of herself. Her eyes teared up and she was shock knowing that this is Sehun's orders.

One guy look darkly at her, and she was hit by a thick whip. The guy hit her again and the whip met her legs. It automatically bled badly. That guy hit her for about ten or more times. Every hit hurts like hell.

The other guys did the same and she received nothing but heavy punishments. She's bleeding so badly and she can't feel her body anymore. She has a fresh blood flowing on her cheeks, thighs, legs, arms and everywhere her body.

This is really too much!  If she only knows that this is the payment on that one kick at Sehun's face, she didn't even dare to look at his face. Honestly, she don't believe in the rumors that EXO could do such things. She can't even remember how many students dropped themseleves out of this school because they're scared of EXO.

Her eyes become blurry and the next thing she saw was pure darkness.

 

 

Jiwoo's mom and her stepdad is on her side that afternoon. She's in a hospital room and some concern citizens just found her lying with a lot of blood in the streets not far away from her school, unconscious.

Her mother can't believe what happened to her daughter. She don't know anyone who can and would do this to such sweet,caring and innocent Shin Jiwoo. Anyone who dared to do this is an evil. She called her friends, and them too were beyond shock once they learned what happened to Jiwoo. Yurim even cried hard when she learned that Jiwoo was sent to the hospital, with an almost dying body. She only has one thing on her mind, a devil like Oh Sehun would ordered someone to do this.

Meanwhile, Jiwoo opened her eyes very slowly, and she was welcomed by a bright light and the sounds of sobs. She force to move, but she can't. And whenever she tries to do so, it will just cause bad to her body. Her mother cried louder when she saw her daughter woke up, but she can't move. She touch her cheeks and wipe the tears that was there.

"Oh my daughter.." her mother cried, she covered to prevent herself to cry more. Her husband rub her back and Megan hug her mother's legs.

"Umma?" she spoke. Her mother wants to hug her so badly, but she can't. The doctor advised that it'll be better if they just let the blood clots closed.

"Jiwoo yah, Umma is here, we're all here. Megan and your Appa is here." she said. Jiwoo's eyes got blurry because of the tears, she sniffed and blame herself for ending up like this. If she doesn't just kick Oh Sehun's face. Now,Jiwoo wonders how the other people end up in the hands of Sehun?

"Who did this to you huh?" her mother ask. She avoided her mother's gaze and she teared up like a mad man. She can't hold back her tears, the pain is too much to handle. Her breathing will shorten every now and then, because of her heavy cries.

"I'm sorry Umma, Appa, Megan." she murmured. She wants to tell that she has been bullied by one particular group at her school, and she can't handle it. It's her very first time to get bullied,and she don't know what to do. But on the other side, she don't want herself to be withdraw at her school. So she have to think of some lies.

"I... I got involved in a gang. I withdraw myself out for good, but this is what they've done to me." she lied. Her mother's eyes widened. Her daughter? Her ver sweet and innocent daughter? IN A GANG?! She just plainly look at Jiwoo and Jiwoo's eyes were asking for forgiveness.

"Umma, I d..don't know what to do that day. They pulled me in an empty garage and they beat the hell out of me." she said, her mother can't stop thinking of what happened to her daughter early this morning.

"I'm sorry. I r...really do." she said, if she just can move right now, she will kneel on front of her mother and ask for forgiveness.

"Jiwoo ssssshhh, don't speak okay. Let's just talk about this when you're fine." she said and tuck the blanket and they all left the room, leaving Jiwoo sobbing.Years and years from now, this scars will just remind her of someone, Oh Sehun.

 

 

Jongin didn't get a chance to see Jiwoo's face anywhere since the week started. He wants to ask her daily companion where is she, but he don't have any courage to do so, they might get the wrong idea, and his big crush on Jiwoo might get really obvious. But whatever he do, he can't stop thinking of Jiwoo. Maybe he can see her, at her sister's school.

"Jongil yah!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter