it hurts

You Make Me Smile

i listen to this while writing this chapter, so go and listen to it while reading

 shinee scar

 

Taemin’s POV

Arhh, I'm so tired. I wanna go home quick and sleep but I need to shower first rite. Yup, of course. I wonder what hyungs are doing at home. Why does this elevator seems like forever to arrive. Why am I talking to myself? Hehe I'm weird. Finally, I was wondering when the elevator would stop.

“ Hyung! I'm home ” I shouted. I saw Onew and Minho hyung are playing video game in the living room. Looks like onew hyung is losing. Minho hyung looks really happy, hyung is so competitive. Haish.

“ Yaa, maknae your home! ” I heard key hyung’s voice. His sitting on the couch watching the other two, alone. Why is he alone, where’s Jonghyun hyung. I threw my beg next to the side table and sit on the couch next to key hyung.

“ You better pick that up ” key said pointing to my beg.

“ I’ll pick it up later. Hyung where’s Jonghyun hyung? ”

“ His out. On a date “ hyung’s eye on my beg. Hyung seem to be bothered by the beg being there.

“ Don’t worry, I’ll take the beg later when I'm going to my room. I'm not going to leave it there, I know it bothers you ” I giggle.

“ Jonghyun went on a date, with who? ” I ask excitedly.

 “ What? You didn’t know? ” Minho hyung looked at me.

“ Yeay! I won! YYEYEYEYEYEYEYE! ” Onew hyung suddenly gets up and runs around like some crazy person. I bet he eats chicken before he plays the game. Uh’oh, Minho hyung looks mad. I bet his gonna blame me for making him lose.

“ Haish Taemin this is all your fault! ” he said throwing the controller. See, I told you so.

“ Stop blaming the maknae. You were the one who looked at him ” key rolled his eye at Minho. Well Minho did the same thing. Key hyung doesn’t look happy, hmm maybe it’s because of Jonghyun hyung is not around. So much for jongkey moments when the jong is gone.

“ Taemin ah, you didn’t know who Jonghyun went out with? ” onew hyung said finally pulling himself together and sat beside Minho and trying to calm him down.

“ Nope, why should I know? I don’t even know the girl ” then all of hyungs eyes are on me. They’re laughing. Why are they laughing? Did I say something funny?

“ Why? What’s wrong? What did I do? ” I ask innocently. I seriously don’t know why they are laughing at me. This doesn’t feel comfortable.

“Yaah taemin, it’s your little friend  your name goes here” Minho hyung finally said walking towards me and ruffled my hair.

 

“I’m going to my room.” Minho continues and walks to his room.

What, Jonghyun hyung is out with your name goes here, right now. They’re out there walking together eating and doing stuff that dates do. Why am I not happy about this? Why didn’t she tell me she’s going out with hyung? Why is HYUNG going out with her? What is even going on now!

“ Maknae you okay? ” key looks at me.

“ Yeah, you look shock and a little confuse ” onew continues.

“ What? No. I'm okay. I'm just a bit tired. I'm gonna take a shower and go straight to my bed. Goodnight hyung ”

Key and onew hyung looks confuse. But I didn’t care anymore what they’re thinking. Why am I feeling this way? I don’t like hyung dating her. Hyung will hurt her. I don’t want to see her hurt. She’s hurt enough. What do I do? My heart, it’s aching. It hurts. I enter my room and Minho hyung is on his bed lying, reading a magazine.

“ Hyung! I don’t know why, but it hurts ”

Hyung puts down his magazine and smirk. Why is he smirking? I told him I'm hurt. Does he think it’s a joke? He sits up and looks at me.

“ It’s about time. I was wondering when you will realize these feelings you have for her ”

Feelings? For her? What is he talking about?

No POV

The door bell to the shinee dorm rings and key run towards the door to open it. Jonghyun was there standing there smiling at key.

“ Someone looks happy, the date went well I see.” key said sarcastically. Jonghyun laugh.

“ You have no idea ” Jonghyun said hugging key.

“ Yeobo! You’re suffocating me ” Jonghyun let go of key and went straight to the living room and throw himself on the couch. Key followed him and sat down on the floor facing Jonghyun.

“ what happened? ” key ask. Jonghyun stares up on the ceiling and remembered back the kiss that they had. He smiled.

“ Jjong ! What happened! ” key nudges him.

“ I'm thirsty.” Jonghyun gets up from the couch and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Key followed him again and keeps on asking what had happened between him and you.

Taemin just finished taking his shower and his ready to go to sleep he looks to his right to find Minho is already fast asleep. He looks around the room for his beg. Then he remembered he left the beg in the living room and the looks key hyung gave him.

“ Key hyung is so scary sometime. I better go and take it before he gives me one of his stare again. ”

Taemin run out of the room and before he could reach the living room he heard key.

“ Jonghyun can you just tell me how the date goes already! ”

Taemin took a step back and lean against the wall trying to listen to the conversation the boys are having.

“ Fine! I’ll tell you ” as Jonghyun took a sip of water.

“ We kissed ” Jonghyun said empathizing the word kissed.

Taemin’s eye widened. His heart was beating rapidly fast. He grips his hand into a fist. ‘He kissed her, hyung kissed her. That means hyung is her first kiss. What? That cannot be. I wanted to be her first ‘ taemin thought to himself. He can feel his eyes are tearing up already. He hits the wall as he tries to keep the tears from falling down.

“ What’s it like? ” taemin heard key saying something as he listen closely.

“ She was  ... She was sweet. I love it ” Jonghyun continued

 Taemin can feel his blood rising up, he felt very angry that Jonghyun had kiss her. He couldn’t take it anymore he doesn’t want to listen to anything anymore he ran to the living room and grab his beg and tries to walk as fast he could back to his room but then Jonghyun saw him.

“ Yah maknae! You’re home how’s the shoot? ” Jonghyun ask.

Taemin stops walking and face his hyungs.

“Hey hyung, the shoot was great. ” taemin reply and gave him a small faint smile

“ Yah, you okay, your face are all red. Are you sick? ” key asked looking worried.

Taemin touches his face, he feels all hot and he is sweating really hard.

“ I'm okay, I'm just a little tired. I’ll see you in the morning. Goodnight hyung ” taemin bow down to them and went straight to his room.

“ He’s not excited to see me ” Jonghyun pouted.

“ He must be really tired, usually he won’t stop talking about his day and everything” Jonghyun continue while drinking his water.

“ Or maybe, it’s because you’re dating his best friend.” Key teased.

Jonghyun almost chock, he looks at key and gave him a look.

“ What? You never know, his been acting weird since we told him that you’re going out with  your name goes hereJonghyun smirk. Somehow he knows that this was going to happen.

“Do you think he’ll fall in love with her?” Jonghyun ask looking at key.

Key look at him in confuse. “I- I don’t know, why? ”

“Cause, I'm falling really hard for her and I think I'm serious about being with her. I don’t think I can if taemin is falling for her too.”

“Whoa, yeobo! You’re serious.” Jonghyun gave key a serious look. Key rolled his eyes.

“ Jjong, are you afraid of your relationship between you and taemin will break or the fact that she’ll choose taemin over you? ”

This made him think. ‘Maybe what key said is true maybe she’ll pick taemin over me. What if she chooses taemin over me? I'm falling really hard for her, I can’t back out now, I'm trapped. I really like her’ Jonghyun thought to himself.

“ Fight for her Jonghyun. But I'm not taking sides. Maybe you should talk to the maknae about this. I'm tired, I'm going to sleep. Goodnight yeobeo ! “

Key left Jonghyun in his own thought.

“ Fight for her ” Jonghyun whisper.