bling bling

You Make Me Smile

YOUR POV

how the hell am i gonna face him now. after what happened yesterday. i bet my face was as red as tomato. haih gotta snap out of it and act normal. i look at myself in the mirror  and brush my hair as i wait for taemin to come and walk to school together. he might be here in a minute. 

ding dong* the door bell rings

NO POV

you ran down the stairs as you open the door to your surprise ...

" urm .. what are you doing here? " you ask weirdly

" well good morning " jonghyun said to you sarcastically 

" hmm ... im sorry i didnt mean to be rude but .. good morning " you said smiling to him

" come lets go ! " jonghyun said jumping. " wait, what? what do you mean lets go? but wheres taemin? "

" he has a schedule, our magnae is getting a lot of attention these days . " 

oh its weird that he didnt tell me about it , you said to yourself

" then why are you here?"  "well, since taemin literally  walks with you to school every single day i thought i should accompany you to school when his not here"

" but im fine you know, really im okay with it, i mean i walked to school before without him and im fine, seriously, nothing harmed me" you said making a cute face. jonghyun looks at you and made a ' oh really ' face.

" i dont think the magnae will be please to know you rejected the 'bling bling' offer " you couldnt help yourself but laugh when he said the bling bling word. you finally gave in and agree to walk with him.

"fine i'll walk with the 'bling bling' " 

you were making your way to school but you didnt pay much attention to jonghyun, jonghyun looks at you from the side. he keeps on staring then he looks back to the front then he looked again just to see if you were looking at him but you were too busy with your own thoughts. about taemin why he suddenly never text you saying that he cant come to school or he has a schedule...

" you look very pretty from the side "

you suddenly stumble down upon a big rock that you were trying to avoid but jonghyun had you distracted with his words. luckily you prevent yourself from falling face first by holding down your hands on the floor. all you can think about rite now is how stupid you look like and how embarrassed you are. you can feel the heat heating up upon your red face and you can even hear jonghyun holding in his laughter trying not to laugh.

" omo ! im sorry i didnt mean for you too... come let me help you " as jonghyun helps you up and you brushed away the dirt on your hand and on your uniform " its okay, i was just a bit distracted by your words"

" im sorry, i shouldnt told you that you look pretty " jonghyun said while rubbing his neck. " so are you saying im not pretty? " you try to make a joke so the situation doesnt seem awkward and hopes that jonghyun forgets that you just fell rite infront of him.

" no i didnt mean that ! " you just laugh. " i was joking jjong " and you smile at him.

" omg ! are you okay ! " jonghyun suddenly screams and kneels on his knee and checks on your knee, you were shocked by his move and try to step back but it was too late cause jonghyun has his two hands gripping on your knee.

" does it hurt? " you suddenly feel a strong pain when he touches your knee. " OUCH ! " you said while pulling back your legs from his grip.

" are you okay, come, lets sit " he took you to the nearest bench and  sits you down there. as he searched for something inside his backpack and takes out a bandage.

" this wont hurt a bit " as he looks at you and gave you a wink. " im not a kid jjong and still it doesnt really hu.. OWWW ! " you screamed as he place the bandage on your knees. " jonghyun, can you put it gently, i thought you said it wouldnt hurt ! " 

"im sorry , i'll be more gentle " as he puts the bandage in place and got up on his leg. he looks at you, you were still sitting on the bench and you looked up to him. you wanted to get up but his making it hard for to get up cause if you get up you just might hit him in the head.

" thanks " you said looking up on him. he gave you the most friendliest smile and again you can hear your heart beating like it was yesterday. " no problem " jonghyun said while giving out his hand to you. you stares at his perfect hands and put your hands on them then jonghyun held them and helps you up from the bench.

and all you can think about is its happening again, just like yesterday what does it means . . .

 

 

 

sorry for the late update but i've been busy and i tried to update this story but havent got the time to! oh yeah and im not really in the mood rite now but im trying to put this problem behind ! so apparently taemin get bullied at school by some ing ! and the girls in his school starts touching him ! WHAT EVEN ! omg ! im soo on thee rage rite now ! how could they do such thing, the ing bullies need to be burn in hell cause bulying him is like killing a puppy ! and the girls seriously need to stop touching him !  it disgust me! it makes me feel embarrassed to even be a girl ! im so mad that i seriously can kill someone rite now ! SORRY BUT IM TOO UPSET T__T  how can they do this to minnie :'( i dont care if this is old but i seriously cant take this rite now :'( people on my blog had to remind me about this :'(