kim jonghyun's?

You Make Me Smile

 

That night, before you went to bed, you kept on thinking about why were you crying at the park today. All taemin did was asked you whether you like Jonghyun or not. Why were tears falling down your cheek over a simple question. You feel guilty for making taemin felt bad. Your thought got distracted by the sound of your phone ringing.

Kim Jonghyun

The name appears on your screen.

“Hello”

“Come out”

“What?” you ask him confused.

“I said come out of your house, now” he said laughing

“Hmm, o-okay.” You hesitate

You walk down the stairs the phone still on your ear

“Jonghyun, what are you doing?” you said to him through the phone.

“Don’t ask too many questions, just hurry and come out”

You heard him chuckle over the phone and you reach downstairs. It was dark you presume that your umma and your little sister is asleep. You didn’t care to switch on the light and just make your way through the front door.

You open the door and there he was standing in front of his car. You turn off your phone and walk towards him. You cannot help but not to smile.

“What are you doing here?”

“I wanna see you” Jonghyun said scrunching his nose cutely. You laugh at his cuteness.

“Get in the car” he said pulling you in the car. You stopped him before you could enter his car.

“What? Where are we going?” you said pulling your hands away from his grip.

He looks confuse as soon as you pull your hands away from his.

“For a drive” he continues

“I can’t go out, it’s late and dark and my mom, I don’t think she’ll let me go out this late, with a guy”

“Don’t you always go out this late with taemin? And beside I don’t think your mom will notice” he said inspecting your dark house.

“That’s different. She trusted taemin, I mean you...” you couldn’t finish your words cause of the look Jonghyun is giving you.

“It’s not that she doesn’t trust you I-I mean she doesn’t know you that well and…” before you could finish explaining Jonghyun pull you again towards the car.

“Save it, and Shhh your mom might hear us” he said pulling you and again you stop him.

“Jjong, I'm not dress well.” He looks at you from top to bottom and laugh. You roll your eyes. He lean closer to you and kiss your cheek. This made you blush.

“You look lovely” he whisper

“I'm in my pajamas” you said, Jonghyun laugh and push you inside his car.

“Just get inside, stop giving me excuses” you roll your tongue out. Jonghyun roll his tongue back at you and walks back towards the driver’s seat.
 

 

“Where are we going?” you ask him

“To get some fresh air”

“Do you really need me to get some fresh air?” you joke. He looks at you for a moment and turn to look back at the road back.

“You’re like air to me” he said.

You quickly look down on your lap staring at the duck prints on your pants. Scrunching one of them. You heard him sigh.

“How I wish you’re all mine, only mine” he said holding your hands. You look at him in confuse.

“What do you mean you wish?” the only think he did is looks at you and gave you a smirk.

“Am I not yours?” you ask him again.

“You’ve always been mine, from the start. Always been, But, am I yours?”

“What, what are you talking about?”

“Are you sure I'm the only one, and no one else?”

Your thoughts are all over the place right now. You couldn’t think clearly. With all this mess somehow taemin appeared in your mind.

What if his right, why is taemin appearing in my head out of nowhere. Does he think that I like taemin? I don’t know. But I like him, Jonghyun. Or is it taemin? But his my best friend, why am I even thinking about this? I'm confused…

You stare out the window thinking with your hand still holding on to his. You suddenly realized...

Oh no… this can’t be… I-I can’t be having feelings for both of them! What! no! Taemin’s my best friend…I can’t really be having feelings for him, this-this explains why I'm feeling all weird around taemin, I'm in love…love...in love… with my best friend and his hyung…

You tighten your grip making Jonghyun shock.

“You okay?” he ask

You stare at him. You blink a couple of times realizing what your real feelings truly are. you bow down your head for a moment and stare back at him.

“Baby, you okay?” he ask again.

Baby?

“Yeah, I'm okay”

 

It was quite throughout the ride. Jonghyun really paid attention on the road but his hands are still holding on to yours. Even though it’s hard for him to make a turn sometimes you tried letting go of it but it’s useless as it always ended up intertwining together again.

Jonghyun stop the car. You look around the place. All you see is a road and a couple of street lights and some trees along the road.

“Jonghyun where are we?” finally letting go of your hand, he pointed to his window side. You look to his side to see a beautiful view of the town. Your eyes widened as soon as you saw the beautiful view.

“Come let’s go out.” He made his way out and walks toward your door but before he could open the door for you, you already let yourself out.

“You could’ve let me open it for you” he said with a pout.

“I can manage opening the door thank you” you smile at him.

As soon as you get yourself out of the car, the cold wind was blowing your ponytail and your fringe was getting its way all over your face. You grab your fringe and put it behind your ear. Jonghyun let a small chuckle. Jonghyun couldn’t be more beautiful, his soft dark brown hair is blown by the wind and it almost closes his eyes. His hands rubbing his eyes trying to get that particular piece of hair out of his eyes.

The wind tonight was so breezy. You’ve forgotten to bring your sweater since Jonghyun pulled you away into his car and just started driving.

Damn Jonghyun, I’ll freeze because of you, brrrr.

 “Isn’t it a nice view” Jonghyun said rubbing his neck and lean against his car. You went beside him and did the same thing.

“It is, I never knew we had such place to see a nice view of the town”

“Arhh, fresh air, no crowded people, screaming, pulls from fan girls. So quiet. This feels so good”

He said while stretching his arms in the air and putting them at the back of his head.

“You don’t like all that? Pfffft, If I were you, I’ll appreciate my fans truly with all my heart giving them all my love, not complaining how noisy they sound like, you know?” you said almost sounding like you .

Jonghyun turn his head to you, you turn to see him giving you a smirk. You stuck your tongue out to him. Then he suddenly move his way right in front of you. Both of his hands on the car sitting at the side of your head letting no space between the both of you. You try to keep your breathing calm, not wanting to let him know that you’re freaking out.

“Are you saying I'm a bad idol?” he whispers to your face.

“No, I'm saying stop complaining, they’re you’re fans, appreciate them. You mean nothing without them” you said pushing him away sounding annoyed. But that doesn’t nudge him away, it just made him move to you even more closer.

“You don’t like it?” he stares directly in your eyes.

“I-I, it’s just hard for me to breathe when you’re this close” you said trying to break his eye contact. Hoping that he didn’t notice your tomato cheek.

“Well I'm sorry.” He whisper in your ear and peck your cheek. He went back to his earlier position leaning against the car.

“Psssh, such a flirt” you .

He laughs. The wind blew again over the both of you. You can feel your whole body shaking by the coldness. You cannot hold yourself but shivers. You tighten your grip together and rub them against each other to make them warm. Jonghyun took off his sweater. Showing off his muscular arm.

“You must be freezing” he said while putting his sweater over your head. You wore his sweater. It’s a bit loose though. He laughs and pinches your cheek.

“You’re so cute baby” you pouted.

“Thanks” you said and smile.

He touches your cheek and graze over your soft skin.

“You’re so beautiful. Ermm, would you like to do the honor and be Kim jonghyun’s lady?”

Your eyes widened as he say this. You didn’t know what to say. You were trying to find the words to reply. But the only words that you can say are ‘what’.

“What?”  You said. Jonghyun sigh and rub his neck. He was blushing.

“Yah your name goes here, I'm asking you to be my girlfriend silly”

You knew what he meant. You were speechless. Just the thought of you being Kim jonghyun’s girlfriend made you smile.

“Is that a yes?” he asks. You looked at him and smile again.

“Yes” you answered.

Jonghyun was so happy, he couldn’t stop smiling. He pulled you into a hug and twirls you around in his arms. You giggle and told him to stop because you’re getting dizzy. He stops and hugs you even tighter.

“I promise, I’ll take good care of you”  

That night, you spent it with Jonghyun talking and teasing each other. Both of you get to know each other a little better. It was getting late and you’re already feeling tired. Your eyes are getting heavier to open. You started yawning. Jonghyun look at you as you were yawning.

“It’s getting late, come on. Let’s go home.”

Jonghyun said grabbing your hand and dragged you inside the car. You were too tired to do anything. you didn’t really say much and let him drag you. All the way home you stayed quiet. Suddenly your eye shut close. You’ve fallen asleep.

You finally arrived at your house. But you were still fast asleep.

“Aigoo, I'm sorry I took you out this late.”

Jonghyun pulls back a strand of your hair and put it behind your ear. He went out and carries you inside your house. Since you didn’t lock your door when you went out earlier he can easily come in. he went up the stairs and straight up to your room.

“Good thing you’re light baby”

He enters your room and lay you down slowly on your bed, pulling the blanket over you making you feel warm.

“Thank you baby. Now I have someone to share my love with. I love you

he caresses your hair and kisses your forehead. He went out the door and closes your bedroom door slowly making sure not to wake you up and headed back home.

 

 

 

HELLO HELLO* ! theres so many things i wanna tell rite now so,

first - i am sorry i havent been updating since god knows when. i was busy with school and this exam -.- its a very important exam so i cant write much :| this exam holds the KEY to my future. LOL >.< and im back now ! you happy? hihi^^

second- my body hurts from dancing replay for this SHINee flashmob thing -.- im sorry, why do you even care :|

third- i miss you guys terribly i do :p i wanna hear from you like NOW !

fourth- im sorry i made *you* with JONGHYUN T___T im so bad, i know you want to be with TAEMIN, but i have to make you with jonghyun first cause i know where the story is going now ! so sorry :'(

fifth - i wanna thank to the new subscribers that i didnt get to thank personally! THANK YOU

& thanks for reading ;)

omo, i wanna spaz SHINee rite now but i cant T___T

i'll do it next time -___-'