chapter 10

You Make Me Smile

 

 

“Wanna come over our dorm?” Taemin asked.

“Hmm, for what?” you asked him back

“Silly, to get our homework done. There’s some working I don’t really understand and I really need your help. Pleaseee”

“Fine Taemin, I’ll go. But is your hyungs home? “

“Jonghyun hyung in particular?”

It hurts him to say those words. It’s been a few days since he found out about your relationship with Jonghyun. He couldn’t bear with the feeling. Every night he would cry himself to sleep blaming himself that if he realizes the feeling earlier he would be the guy to hold you in his arms not jonghyun’s.

“I don’t think hyung is home, Onew say they’ll be a little late since they have a radio show.”

“Why aren’t you with them?”

“They said I’ve been missing school too much and I still have a lot to catch up with.”

“Well, you don’t have to worry. I’ll help you” you said smiling and Taemin smiled back.

“I think we should hurry, it looks like it’s gonna rain soon.” Taemin said.

You and Taemin walked back to the dorm. Taemin on the other hand couldn’t stop pulling your hand gesturing you to go faster. Whenever there's a puddle Taemin would pull you near him.

"Taemin stop pulling me, I’ll eventually fall on top of you" you joke

"It’s better for you to fall on top of me than the ground" Taemin replied

You smile. "I rather fall on the ground than falling on top of you" you teased

"Why? Are you afraid Jonghyun hyung might be angry?" Taemin teased you back. He gave you a smirk

 “Stop it” you said punching his arm.

You didn’t like talking about Jonghyun with Taemin because it made you feel weird. Every time Taemin would talk about him you would quickly change the subject.

 You finally arrive at his dorm and when Taemin open the door you heard footsteps running towards the both of you and there was key running to Taemin and gave him a hug.

“Ah, my son is home” key said ruffling his hair.

“And you brought your friend, or should I say jonghyun’s girlfriend. Come in” he continue.

You gave a dry laugh and stare down on the floor.

“Hyung, what are you guys doing home, I thought you said you have a radio show.” Taemin asked.

“Do you think we’ll let you eat lunch alone? Hah? I'm not going to let you eat your special ramen.” Key said making his way to the kitchen.

Taemin giggle. You followed Taemin, following his every step like a lost puppy. You don’t always come to the SHINee dorm so it felt a little awkward. Then you remembered Jonghyun. He must be in the dorm since all the boys are home. Taemin turned around and his chest hit your head. Taemin is always taller than you.

“Oww” you shriek rubbing your head.

“I'm sorry, are you okay, what are you doing tugging on my shirt?” Taemin said holding onto your shoulder.

You sigh “sorry, it feels weird being here.”

“It does? Don’t worry. Hyungs are really nice they’re not going to eat you beside  ...”

“Baby?”

 You heard a familiar voice, you pop your head to the side of Taemin and saw Jonghyun standing there.

“Jonghyun?” you move standing beside Taemin and before you know it Jonghyun was standing in front of you throwing his arm around your waist hugging you. You hugged him back. Taemin stood there watching you and scoffed.

“You didn’t tell me you were coming” his hands still around your waist

“I didn’t really planned on coming, Taemin ask me to come to help him with his homework”

“Oh” Jonghyun said looking over Taemin. Taemin stood there beside you staring down on the floor moving his feet back and forward.

“Hyung let go of your name goes here,someone’s getting jealous” Minho said while walking to the dining table.

Taemin eyes widened and his face was getting red. He hurried to his room without even lifting his head. Jonghyun quickly let go of you and scratch his back. You look over to Taemin wanting to say something but he was gone. Key sense some tense around the house and did a cover up.

“Yes yeobo, you should let go of her or else…” key rolled his eyes over Jonghyun.

“Aww, my key is jealous” Jonghyun said and went towards key to give him a hug. But key refused to and both of them keep on fighting. You watch them feeling awkward that your boyfriend actually left you alone there and your best friend just left you without a word. Onew went to you and smiled.

“They are always like this. Just ignore it.”

“Oh I see” you let a small smile

“Come let’s eat, I'm hungry” Onew pull your hands to the dining table and push you down on the chair and Onew sat on the chair next to you.

“Yah hyung! Who do you think you are to touch my girlfriend. Aigoo, get your own” Jonghyun said pushing Onew off the chair.

“My seat” Jonghyun said.

“Haish Jonghyun, how can you push your hyung out of the chair like that.” Onew said rubbing his back and was about to take a seat next to Minho when he said

“Hyung, that’s taemin’s place.”

“What? Why?”  

“Because I save it for him” Minho said starring up at Onew.

You laugh. “Haih hyung, come here sit next to me.” Jonghyun said tapping to the sit.

“Oh no, that’s where I sit. I need to sit next to my yeobo.” Key said scrunching his nose at Jonghyun. Jonghyun made a blowing face to key. You thought that these both are too cute. You look over Onew and laugh again.

“Its okay oppa, you can sit here next to me.” You pull out the chair next to you.

“You never call me oppa” Jonghyun whisper to you. You turn to him and gave a confuse look.

“I never did?”

“Nope” Jonghyun pouted.

“Of course I did call you oppa” Jonghyun shook his head and pouted.

You laugh, he look so cute it’s so hard to resist his cuteness.

“Well, I'm sorry oppa. I’ll call you oppa from now on okaaaay?” you said pushing a string of hair that caught into his eye. Jonghyun smile and nodded.

Onew was about to take the seat when Taemin rushed in and pushed him away and took the place instead. Taemin look over Onew and gave him the cutest smile ever. Onew couldn’t even be angry at him.

“Maknae you’re lucky that you’re cute” and finally sit next to Minho, between Minho and key.

You look over Taemin and saw Taemin looking back at you.

“You okay?” you ask

“Yeah, I'm fine” Taemin replied and smiled warmly.

“Okay, let’s eat!” key said and everyone dig in and eat.

After lunch you helped key clean up the food and wash the dishes up. You actually grown close to key and the other members. You were finally comfortable around the boys. The other was at the living room watching TV playing games except for Taemin who is in his room doing his homework. After cleaning up you excuse yourself from key to go see Taemin.

You went to taemin’s room and knock on the door.

[ A/n: I recommend you listen to best place SHINee for this part :DD thank you ! ]

“Come in” you walk in the room and Taemin was busy doing his homework his hair is all messed up. You bet that he had a hard time doing it you couldn’t help but laugh to yourself.

“What’s so funny?” Taemin asked.

“Nothing, you need help?”

“Yes like that’s not obvious enough”

“Okay okay, come let me help you.” You grab a chair and sat next to him. You explain everything to him hoping that he could get it.

Taemin couldn’t concentrate. His heart flutters while his stomach was full with tiny little butterflies flying around, and his thoughts were all over the place. He couldn’t think clearly. It’s been awhile since he got the chance to look at you this close and he missed it a lot. The sweet smell of your long black hair is like drug for him. your sweet voice was stuck in his head. He didn’t understand a thing you were saying but the voice keeps on lingers in his mind. He would count on how many times you would blink your eyes and how many times you would your lips. Suddenly he feels the desire to kiss it. To kiss your small pink lips.

“Taemin…”

“Hmm?” he said still staring at your lips

“You aren’t listening” you said your head still facing down.

“You are not paying attention” you said this time you looked at him. Taemin finally got awaken by his daydreaming.

“Of course I was” he replied

“Oh yeah, then what was the last thing I told you?” you said leaning back on the chair.

“Hmm, you are not paying attention.” Taemin made a proud face.

“Haha, funny Taemin. I'm serious.”

“Okay, I'm sorry, I wasn’t really paying attention but I was really listening to you.”

“Huh? What are you saying?”

“It’s nothing. Just, it’s really nothing”

“Okay, this time pay attention.” You said sounding strict.

“Actually, I'm tired can we take a break?” you look at him and think.

“Fine, we’ll take a break lee Taemin.”

“Thank you!” he said and throws himself down on the bed. You cleaned up the desk keeping all the pens away and pile up all the papers.

Taemin got up and grab his iPod under his pillow and sat on the bed. You came next to him and sit beside him. Taemin couldn’t be happier that you decided to sit next to him. He took the earphone piece and put into your ear while the other one he puts it in his. You smile looking at him. He started to play a song and you started to feel really tired. You yawned and your eyes are getting really heavy.

“You sleepy?” he ask

“A bit” you reply back yawning

“It’s so tiring to teach someone who’s hard headed like you” you continue

“Yah!” he said pinching your nose. You laugh.

“You can sleep on me” he said pulling your head onto his shoulder. Your eyes widened and your heart starts to beat like crazy. But somehow you didn’t want to pull your head away. You wanted to stay like that forever if you could. You feel warm and loved and cared so much. Your eyes finally closed and you were deep in slumber. Taemin puts his hand over your back hugging you. While the other one made its way playing with your hair and caressing them. And he finally falls asleep with  his head on top of yours. Hugging you in his arms like he always wanted to.

 

jeongmal mianhae ! for not updating for so long, im just gonna be honest okay,  first i had writers block and second i didnt feel like updating! LOL, im so sorry, but right now im working on the next chapter so keep on reading :DD i'll update as soon as i can XD IM SO SORRY ! i love you guys, you should know that ! HAHAHA !